Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 days ago

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Yeah.. Vidya did the puja and was going to put the nath when Ab said to stop.. Everyone gives surprised look for a second. Then Ab says sasu maa did puja, let dadisa put it on. Kv is shown not happy but forced to do it. When Kv sits, Ab mentions not to bring up the contract again as she did the function on her own. And Kv hurts Ab slightly while putting on the nath with force. My point was why do tashan in what I believe is a traditional ceremony, could have just let Vidya do it and give her blessings.

And worse Ar is shown as completely oblivious of the undercurrents.

I am not against widows performing rituals in a wedding but wasn't Kaveri against Roohi performing a gangaur Pooja supposed to be done by a married/unmarried girl as Roohi was considered a widow at that time.

And here she didn't say no to perform this nath ceremony which was supposed to be done by a married woman.

Pixie-Dust thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Udaipur ki garmi mein sabko pahadi winter kapde pehna diye. Stupid abheera.
JustaFan13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: Pixie-Dust

Udaipur ki garmi mein sabko pahadi winter kapde pehna diye. Stupid abheera.

Except Abheera and ruhi all were looking like clowns.. šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£

JustaFan13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: xanalyst

just saw the epi..

ye madhav kesa policeman hai.. isko dementia hai kya? abhi kuch months pehle hi MG ne usko ak ki photo di thi.. and he don't remember anything?!!!

makers kuch to logical dikha do šŸ¤¦

Jis photo ko phir se, armaan ka mom bhi dhikhaya tha.. šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£

xanalyst thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JustaFan13

Jis photo ko phir se, armaan ka mom bhi dhikhaya tha.. šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£

seriously yaar, I mean as a person who is too much into the story, the character, their traits, change of tracks, etc. this kind of mindless writing want me to slap the writers so hard I can't tell you... khair I gotta ignore these things as logic and itv serials doesn't go hand in hand smiley29smiley19

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

10 pages the deadest edt smiley38

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

didnā€™t Mumma see beti almost getting molested or almost begging for food ? Or can the money be used only for shaadi no matter what ? Kaisi shaadi kaisa rishta smiley11

This is why MAA MAA shouldā€™ve informed her Beti on who her family members are so that she wouldnā€™t be struggling like she is now. MAA Beti dono daffod hain.

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

This is why MAA MAA shouldā€™ve informed her Beti on who her family members are so that she wouldnā€™t be struggling like she is now. MAA Beti dono daffod hain.

haina? MAA MAA knows everything ā€¦but my worry now is beti is becoming more like MAA than her own maa smiley37
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

haina? MAA MAA knows everything ā€¦but my worry now is beti is becoming more like MAA than her own maa smiley37

I guess beti will follow path of MAA, daywise trp se shocked hoon mein??smiley23

This scene is beautifully shot , Hamare banno pyaare šŸ˜ . Looks like IR will be emotional. Surekha will flip to Abhriaā€™s side , she always loved Akshara . But with IR she will get a new baggage of blames by immoral and Jhooti Ruhi Birla who have excellent driving skills.

https://x.com/gloriousgurl07/status/1832224068105597222

Edited by Chaitu.V - 11 days ago