Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 18 days ago

Originally posted by: DiLaila

I would like what Chandni said there if her character in the show would be indeed independent and did not need a man. Arshi is nowhere independent. She gets opportunities because she is nepokid and she lives in a loveless relationship just to flaunt the same man to Jhanak she says she does not need. Pathetic โ€œindependentโ€ woman, exactly she doesnโ€™t have any self respect. Also, Chandni cannot make fun of her character which annoys me. She really thinks very high of her character. I am sorry Chandni fans, but she is too serious and sensitive about Arshi character. A bit of humor would make her more loved as a person. Why to be so defensive about Arshi? Arshi is also flawed but Chandni says Arshi is a victim always. So donโ€™t play a victim smiley29, make some fun about your onscreen character and laugh it out.

She can defend her character...but she is pulling j's character ..continuously she doesn't need man unlike j. Anyone can play Jhanak character...why so insecure about your character.

Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MMR2810

She can defend her character...but she is pulling j's character ..continuously she doesn't need man unlike j. Anyone can play Jhanak character...why so insecure about your character.

itna bash jo ho rahi ha ๐Ÿคฃbolege ๐Ÿ˜
Edited by Pearl_219 - 18 days ago
MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

Thanks for the update dearsmiley27 only reading your updates not watching.

You can watch these episodes...not that boring.

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pearl_219

itna bash jo ho rahi ha ๐Ÿคฃbolege ๐Ÿ˜

She said all these things...thatswhy bashing in going on in X tag.

Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DiLaila

I would like what Chandni said there if her character in the show would be indeed independent and did not need a man. Arshi is nowhere independent. She gets opportunities because she is nepokid and she lives in a loveless relationship just to flaunt the same man to Jhanak she says she does not need. Pathetic โ€œindependentโ€ woman, exactly she doesnโ€™t have any self respect. Also, Chandni cannot make fun of her character which annoys me. She really thinks very high of her character. I am sorry Chandni fans, but she is too serious and sensitive about Arshi character. A bit of humor would make her more loved as a person. Why to be so defensive about Arshi? Arshi is also flawed but Chandni says Arshi is a victim always. So donโ€™t play a victim smiley29, make some fun about your onscreen character and laugh it out.

Lots of weakness in every character but Chandni is normally talking about independent related i liked it

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@bold I deliberately did not mention anything about this statement, that anyone can play Jhanakโ€™s character

I donโ€™t believe anyone can play Jhanak. The one who plays this character needs an innocent face and the ability to be bold at the same time. And at present Hiba is very good with this role. I cannot imagine someone else instead of Hiba. So if Chandni thinks she could play Jhanak, I am not gonna say anything about her statement.

Edited by DiLaila - 18 days ago
Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

She said all these things...thatswhy bashing in going on in X tag.

woh kaafi time se bash ho rahi ha yeh bol kar aur ho rahi hoge. Kea farq parega use. Usually pl defend kerty hain khud ke character ko but yeh actress to serious he go gye ha.

After Malini yeh second pl jo itna serious le rahi ha ๐Ÿคฃkhud ko aur victim bol rahi hasmiley36

Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Kaha independent...she need either Ani or her mother to goto her house...

Seriously i really don't like it every character of serial.in beginning arshi said about career related that i like it .

DiLaila thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pearl_219

woh kaafi time se bash ho rahi ha yeh bol kar aur ho rahi hoge. Kea farq parega use. Usually pl defend kerty hain khud ke character ko but yeh actress to serious he go gye ha.

After Malini yeh second pl jo itna serious le rahi ha ๐Ÿคฃkhud ko aur victim bol rahi hasmiley36

victim my foot smiley36smiley36smiley36

we know that only audience is the victim of the creativity of this show smiley37

DiLaila thumbnail

Originally posted by: Varsha188

Seriously i really don't like it every character of serial.in beginning arshi said about career related that i like it .

yes, she is right about her career, but I donโ€™t like what she said about Jhanak character, that anyone can play this character

Really? Anyone?