Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 days ago

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Makers have ruined the character arcs of both FL and ML with this track..

How can they show J in such a poor light!!She is the titular character!

exactly

Five words five words

Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pearl_219

Haq ke larai hawa mein larr rahi ha jhanak ๐Ÿคฃjab use yaad he nahi ha woh accept nahi karega. Proof lao yahan behth kar dialogues bolne se kuch nahi honewala.

And honestly speaking j k dialogues kuch ajeeb hain. Fight kero for your right but yeh kea baat hue uske good aur bad habits ko apnay advantage k lea use kero.provoke kero kise ko bhi is it right?

Today episode he said that because this is not reason that I want to live with arshi in this reason i am not accepting but he didn't remember.i think so in future he would be accept to jhanak's child

pratyay thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Even once ANI said to jhanak ki agar apna Haq na mile to cheen sakte hai. The irony here is that jhanak is doing it against ANI so people are but liking it. Jhanak reply was against ANI comment . He can say whatever he wants but when jhanak respond strongly she is wrong. He misbehaved with her in past even worse than this. Even she is not mixing appu di with the wrong deeds of BH. She loved appu di from her heart and she is staying for her not for any other thing. Itโ€™s Arshi didi who is doing drama. Both jhanak and ANI are right at their place. But one good thing ANI is not misbehaving with jhanak in hall thatโ€™s does not make him better than jhanak. He also became overboard in mumbai in award party. Actually both are cheaters. Both will fight for some time and then again back to eye locks.

Ani's answer was to Arshi and his sister-in-law when they were asking why is she here. Why are you not throwing her out? His reply was if some people want her to stay, mein kya kar sakta hu. Dhakka marke thodi na nikal sakta. J madam and his sister-in-law both poked him continuously ki karo na. That is wrong.

When Bodom and Jethu used shayad word in front of J, they didn't pick sides, she couldn't take it. She is like you are doubting me that I am lying, her voice was also high. Here for Ani, it is the people he grew up with. His relationship with them is from his childhood, he was hurt but still he tried to stay calm. His parents were taunting him, still he kept quiet. Ani in general (you leave J) has a much softer approach in talking. Let me tell you J madam has been taking shit from childhood still it hurts her, every single time. She didn't grow a thick skin. Here Ani is new to all this tamasha, being taunted, accused, disrespected and humiliated. But it shouldn't bother him or affect him because J is the FL, she deserves everything. Only if he sides with her, he deserves respect.

J can stay for Appu's marriage but she doesn't have to stay at Ani's house to do it when the marriage itself is not taking place there. She doesn't want anything except his name. Then why stay at his place. The only place where I agree with the basus.

Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

She is acting like a wife nothing else. Ani also giving looks like a darpok hubby. After that he did not say anything against jhanak. Even though annulment happened they still think they have rights on eo. If jhanak is staying in live in why it is affecting ANI if he does not have any feelings. They will play this game till the rubber elastic does not break. Even in precap both are talking from their eyes only thatโ€™s why Arshi got shocked. There is no right or wrong here Haq ki ladai mein sab chalta hai. Jab unka mann bhar jaayega ladai se to eye lock kar lenge.

But she is not his wife now๐Ÿคฃ

I'm not against k jhanak apne right k lea fight na kare lekin right way mein kare.now she is forcing him k woh is baby ko accept karay.kal se uske ajeeb dialogues hain. She is not lying but bolne ka tariqa wrong ha, accept kerna parega.it is just like forced marriage.

Just situation mein inka relationship ha isme proof important ha. Proof lao anni ko show kero baat khatam. And both love each other we all know.usmein koe doubt nahi ha.

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Pearl_219

But she is not his wife now๐Ÿคฃ

I'm not against k jhanak apne right k lea fight na kare lekin right way mein kare.now she is forcing him k woh is baby ko accept karay.kal se uske ajeeb dialogues hain. She is not lying but bolne ka tariqa wrong ha, accept kerna parega.it is just like forced marriage.

Just situation mein inka relationship ha isme proof important ha. Proof lao anni ko show kero baat khatam. And both love each other we all know.usmein koe doubt nahi ha.

I donโ€™t give too much importance either to ANI and jhanak dialogues. They are flippers. I agree without proof she canโ€™t force him to accept it but makers are showing this to show assertiveness and determination of FL for trp. Jab woh bore ho jaayenge to then they will show something better. Itโ€™s all just to show drama. Without jhanak there is no drama.
Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I donโ€™t give too much importance either to ANI and jhanak dialogues. They are flippers. I agree without proof she canโ€™t force him to accept it but makers are showing this to show assertiveness and determination of FL for trp. Jab woh bore ho jaayenge to then they will show something better. Itโ€™s all just to show drama. Without jhanak there is no drama.

Exactly. She has to do something in stead of repeating the same dialogues.

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

She is acting like a wife nothing else. Ani also giving looks like a darpok hubby. After that he did not say anything against jhanak. Even though annulment happened they still think they have rights on eo. If jhanak is staying in live in why it is affecting ANI if he does not have any feelings. They will play this game till the rubber elastic does not break. Even in precap both are talking from their eyes only thatโ€™s why Arshi got shocked. There is no right or wrong here Haq ki ladai mein sab chalta hai. Jab unka mann bhar jaayega ladai se to eye lock kar lenge.

These two are crazy idiots..we should not take anyone's side...๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pratyay

Ani's answer was to Arshi and his sister-in-law when they were asking why is she here. Why are you not throwing her out? His reply was if some people want her to stay, mein kya kar sakta hu. Dhakka marke thodi na nikal sakta. J madam and his sister-in-law both poked him continuously ki karo na. That is wrong.

When Bodom and Jethu used shayad word in front of J, they didn't pick sides, she couldn't take it. She is like you are doubting me that I am lying, her voice was also high. Here for Ani, it is the people he grew up with. His relationship with them is from his childhood, he was hurt but still he tried to stay calm. His parents were taunting him, still he kept quiet. Ani in general (you leave J) has a much softer approach in talking. Let me tell you J madam has been taking shit from childhood still it hurts her, every single time. She didn't grow a thick skin. Here Ani is new to all this tamasha, being taunted, accused, disrespected and humiliated. But it shouldn't bother him or affect him because J is the FL, she deserves everything. Only if he sides with her, he deserves respect.

J can stay for Appu's marriage but she doesn't have to stay at Ani's house to do it when the marriage itself is not taking place there. She doesn't want anything except his name. Then why stay at his place. The only place where I agree with the basus.

Logic and reasoning don't apply in itv dear.. audience showering higher trps for this filthy track and 180 degree turn of Anirudh's arc than those observed for earlier episodes of logical building up of Runak relationship..

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Varsha188

Now Arshi character are good but ani character really destroy but independent definitely is good advice but Arshi have so much ego and also doesn't have self respect

I would like what Chandni said there if her character in the show would be indeed independent and did not need a man. Arshi is nowhere independent. She gets opportunities because she is nepokid and she lives in a loveless relationship just to flaunt the same man to Jhanak she says she does not need. Pathetic โ€œindependentโ€ woman, exactly she doesnโ€™t have any self respect. Also, Chandni cannot make fun of her character which annoys me. She really thinks very high of her character. I am sorry Chandni fans, but she is too serious and sensitive about Arshi character. A bit of humor would make her more loved as a person. Why to be so defensive about Arshi? Arshi is also flawed but Chandni says Arshi is a victim always. So donโ€™t play a victim smiley29, make some fun about your onscreen character and laugh it out.

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Varsha188

Now Arshi character are good but ani character really destroy but independent definitely is good advice but Arshi have so much ego and also doesn't have self respect

Kaha independent...she need either Ani or her mother to goto her house...