Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 18 days ago

Originally posted by: shanakanj

https://youtu.be/v7P8GxERkSU She is such a sweetheart and such positive person. No idea abt runak but it will be positive and bigger good for jhanak character.

What she said? Any hints about future track.

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pearl_219

https://youtu.be/5rljMnRWMY8?si=R4zA_1qzJMR7k1rl

Policeman kase j ka name le raha ha jase rishtedaar ho ๐Ÿคฃ

Anyway phele bhi mil chukay hain PS mein. Memory sharp ha kaafi smiley37

Exactly the same thing I thought of too.. that inspector is so familiar with this household especially Jhanak ๐Ÿ˜œ

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rysohini

Same police every time ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ They should hire this police on a monthly discounted rate ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Ye makers kabhi to dhang k kapre de de J ko!!๐Ÿ™„

Edkv74 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

What she said? Any hints about future track.

Nothing just sweet talks๐Ÿ˜ she handles it well๐Ÿ˜

Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Exactly the same thing I thought of too.. that inspector is so familiar with this household especially Jhanak ๐Ÿ˜œ

criminal list mein add to nahi kerwa dea jhanak ke pyaari massi nesmiley37
DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: piapriya

I agree. Anirudhโ€™s actions are in line with what he remembers. What doesnโ€™t make sense is Jhanak leaving her self respect and taking the step to be with the one she loves but pushing him away? It would have made more sense if they decided to do it as a moment of weakness and last loving memory of their shaadi but both in full consciousness. Here its just painting everyone black and white. It makes no sense really.

Jhanak wanting to dance to her heart before but being oddly attached to being a maid - very thing her mom wanted her never to be now

Jhanak staying in BH even knowing how toxic that place is and can be harmful to her current health

Jhanak pushing Ani to marry Arshi and acting angry when he did what she asked him to

Jhanak taking the plunge to unite with him knowing he wonโ€™t remember and as she said - us raat ko bas mera hi rehne dijiye in her monologue in BH and still blaming Ani

Arshi a self righteous woman stayinh with a man forcibly knowing she has no place in his life

Writer selling their braincells in flea market knowing they have to write a story ๐Ÿ’€

@bold I think for both Ani and Jhanak it was morally impossible to take that step to consciously consummate their marriage / relationship and have their first and last intimacy without clearing things to Arshi.

Both are very self righteous people in my opinion and this step would ruin their self confidence in their righteousness.

We saw Ani protecting J time and time again in their journey from humanity to responsibility to finally love

But did we really see Ani being romantically involved with Jhanak, apart from birthday date where some kind of romantic tension occurred between them due to the toofan, rain and fire and seat belt in the car, which were really momentous things

I did not notice any other form of romance between them apart from eye locks.

Before bday date Ani was flirting with J when he was asking her to agree for the dinner with him. But thatโ€™s it. And J reciprocated his flirt but did she really understood his intention to flirt with her. I will leave it to the interpretation of a viewer.

So, for me both of them never thought to cross the line with romance and intimacy as you mentioned.

So, if Ani and Jhanak would consciously decide to have intimacy in the hotel that night, I think it would go against their core trait of self righteousness. Even if they did consciously consummate their relationship, they would clear it to Arshi that they did it intentionally and donโ€™t want to break their marriage.

Jhanak POV for give in to intimacy that night was beautifully explained by Asmita in her post which I hope you have seen.

Edkv74 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pearl_219

criminal list mein add to nahi kerwa dea jhanak ke pyaari massi nesmiley37

he knows that Jhanak had saved a criminal! So he remembered her clearly!!

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

See..if the initial foreshadowing is believed..than Anirudh will be doomed..his track may even end in death to create the necessary impact..J obviously will shine in her career..

this is a tragic story and will be tragic till the end. Itโ€™s our bad luck that we are stuck with o negative show. Makers have really hit a jackpot with Krushal and hiba as leads otherwise their us nothing to watch in the show. Even they are separate they can create impact in the scenes. The acting and character of other cast is not that great that can make me stuck up the show except some like AK, RP , Kajal and Ankita. Even they are inserting side tracks people are tolerating due to Krushi . They could have taken better actor for Arshi who actually look victim rather than a negative person.
Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Poor j susral bhi criminal and mayake walay bhi smiley17

Edited by Pearl_219 - 18 days ago
sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

If it's about character change it's not just Anirudh who drastically changed . All the characters have deviated from their core including Bodo maa when Apu was adamant about Lalon.

Arshi is changed from stupid to suddenly smart for a few days .

Jhanak too from being morally correct to a girl who submitted herself to her then husband and decided to sacrifice her relationship . A girl who saw her mom being insulted , and decided to be the same..A 180 degree turn from her lecture to Anirudh you are following me ,cheating my didi , submitted herself for love !!! I understand her is the pure love she has for him...it's not a lust nor a pleasure ..it's submitting to the one whom you love the most ....there is morality or right or wrong in it ...its just pure love ...Like Asmi had written so beautifully about it the other day .

But if its for character fluctuation , Jhanak too has been portrayed as morally wrong , a cheater , who spends a night with her husband ,pushed him to her didi by signing the annulment , forcing him to marry her didi , How could a girl of her age who always gave Anirudh lessons on morality and character do the same ...
The writer is white washing her through dialogues , making it as her pure love for Anirudh and not blaming him even when he is rejecting her ..... Most viewers like to see the story from Jhanak POV .

As far as I look at Anirudh he is absolutely right at his stand from his POV he doesnt remember the incident , what can he do then just because a girl whom he loves or knew for some months suddenly comes and claims she is pregnant with his baby ,why should he accept it if he doesnt remember it . That has nothing to do with his love for her . His lack of trust and not going behind Jhanak or searching for her and prioritising Arshi is what we termed as character change ...but if we look at it , he is just following what Jhanak told him to do, take care of my didi ...he has sacrificed his love and mental happiness too...

It might look very odd when I say this , but If I look from his POV he is still the same , but not savage , not strong as he is broken , sad and lifeless as the love of his life has left him...but he is still living for others ....its his broken mind that has changed him .

The writer can white wash any character including Jhanak or even bleach side characters , and most viewers are ready to accept and feel pity .But unfortunately Anirudh is being excluded from the bleach by writer and viewers sympathy .

The other edt has crossed the limit so posting here and tagging who were tagged in the post I quoted here .

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/165796611

Mayaโ€ฆ

You have correctly noted that inconsistencies in characters of others have been accepted while that of Ani have been excluded from empathyโ€ฆ.In fact you made a very interesting observation and sometimes as they say ask the right questions to get the right answers and so today I must say due to this post of yours ,I got the answer to some bugging questions ( this despite all the harakiri) Please bear with me as I put out my theory.

Before I explain Aniโ€™s part, I wish to answer your question on the precluding of one character from empathy when others are being understood better.
The simple answer is the spectrum of inconsistencies are way out and somewhat inexplicable or enigmatic in the case of Ani so the viewers have been at a loss to rationaliseโ€ฆwith Arshi too it is way out but she isnโ€™t important in the narrative until she follows through with her threats so not important atm.

With Aniโ€ฆ When he was shown asking Jhanak to lose, it came across as a very helpless Ani who is under some pressure and in fact this is something I continue to maintain cos for me to assume anything else is yet not possible until I see Ani emotionally attached to Arshi and not merely mouthing words of association, I will still believe he is only fulfilling a commitment without his soul in it. So the next question remains what has triggered Ani to the extent that he seems to have even forgotten his side of the feelings for Jhanak enough to ignore Jhanakโ€™s claims with a ferocityโ€ฆ making Jhanak if the love they shared was a mirage.

Ani forgetting that he crossed boundaries isnโ€™t the issue ( I accept it as a creative license ๐Ÿ˜) so naturally if someone came to your doorstep accusing him was bound to have him feeling incredulous, angry and a hell lotโ€ฆ

Yet this is was Jhanak making the claim and for whom he had very strong feelings which last to this day despite everything. For the makers to reduce the character of Ani to think that Jhanak would harm Arshi in the fire accident and that Jhanak would now claim that he is father to her unborn child seemed preposterous in the scheme of things.

However I got an answer to both things due to your post , if I were to make certain assumptions due to the poor scriptingโ€ฆ. Just bear with me.

A couple of days ago I ranted on seeing the episode that somethingโ€™s way off and Aniโ€™s expressions are so inscrutable that I donโ€™t understand why the disdain for her claim coz he was surely doing much of the PDA for a reasonโ€ฆ the reason being his promise to Jhanak to be Arshiโ€™s husband so how could he have forgotten his feelings for her werenโ€™t a sham and he must surely remember a part of the intimacy if not the entire thing.

Now Mayaโ€™s post cleared a lot of things for me. Itโ€™s still very stupidly arranged in the narrative and with a lot of holes but I am slightly getting the method in the madness..

When Ani returned from Kashmir, we know he resolved to act for an Oscar worthy performance but the fire happened and post the incident we all wondered why was Ani entertaining the thought that she could harm Arshi? I have cracked the code ( at least in my mind) Ani felt that Jhanak having feelings for him was so upset by his PDA that she attempted to harm Arshiโ€ฆ and this is now following a pattern

Now in Mumbai, after he asked her to lose to Arshi, he was shown thinking is she taking revenge for โ€ฆ. asking her to lose to Arshi.

However why would a grown assed man think something like this is in itself incredulous but thatโ€™s exactly what the narrative is indicating to me. I have not got in the Aditya angle into it yet but that angle is there principally only for an impediment to the love story. Coz if Adi wasnโ€™t in the picture.. imagine Aniโ€™s thought process even in a muddled stateโ€ฆhe would have been scared etc but very elated that they have made a baby together despite all the distance between them.

So Maya, the reason Aniโ€™s character is not getting the empathy that is being shown to say Jhanak is partly due to the way the makers have reached this stage in third person limited view POVโ€ฆ and partly due to the sensibilities that usually people attach while watching a show.

The problem with this love story is itโ€™s a straight line plotโ€ฆ It has two dips, the first dip came when Ani confessed and Jhanak wasnโ€™t able to own up to the love completely and the second dip has come now when Jhanak has owned up to the love but Ani isnโ€™t in a position to own up to the love due to various reasons

The unfortunate thing is the way Ani is not able to own up isnโ€™t lined up as convincingly in the story. Or let me say it might have provided the basis but the motivations are causing lots to wonder did they read him well? Or did they get his propriety compass right?

I havenโ€™t talked about Jhanak here coz the post is too long as it is .. Will cover her motivations in the next post ๐Ÿ˜‚

Edited by sanfan - 18 days ago