Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 days ago

Originally posted by: piapriya

I agree. Anirudhโ€™s actions are in line with what he remembers. What doesnโ€™t make sense is Jhanak leaving her self respect and taking the step to be with the one she loves but pushing him away? It would have made more sense if they decided to do it as a moment of weakness and last loving memory of their shaadi but both in full consciousness. Here its just painting everyone black and white. It makes no sense really.

Jhanak wanting to dance to her heart before but being oddly attached to being a maid - very thing her mom wanted her never to be now

Jhanak staying in BH even knowing how toxic that place is and can be harmful to her current health

Jhanak pushing Ani to marry Arshi and acting angry when he did what she asked him to

Jhanak taking the plunge to unite with him knowing he wonโ€™t remember and as she said - us raat ko bas mera hi rehne dijiye in her monologue in BH and still blaming Ani

Arshi a self righteous woman stayinh with a man forcibly knowing she has no place in his life

Writer selling their braincells in flea market knowing they have to write a story ๐Ÿ’€

Reading your post makes me wonder about Jhanak flips as well, did she learn from Ani ?smiley37

She also took U-turn after her SR night with Ani smiley36smiley36

What happened that night? ๐Ÿซ ๐Ÿซฃ

Arshi is irrelevant in this story, I want her to leave. Bips is better villain than this Arshi, screaming princess smiley6smiley36

Edited by DiLaila - 18 days ago
Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiLaila

Yes, I also think original Ani is not going to be easy to show now. Ani needs to tone down himself due to his commitment to Arshi. But I think they will occasionally try to show Ani being worried for J, baby and trying to go and meet her maybe, or take care for her but in hidden, even Jhanak might not know

This is also an important trait of OG Anirudh..if the makers show that he is concerned about J's wellbeing and secretly looks after her needs and safety, I will be more than happy..but makers should stop making him behave like a shaqi ashiq and spit out filthy things to J! It's irritating!

Edited by Dibya_C - 18 days ago
DiLaila thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

This is also an important trait of OG Anirudh..if the makers show that he is concerned about J's wellbeing and secretly looks after her needs and safety, I will be more than happy..but makers should stop making him behave like a shaqi ashiq and spit out filthy things to J! It's irritating!

yes, it is difficult to see Ani as shaqi ashiq but itโ€™s one of his traits as well. He is always shaqi with J: Rahul, now Adi.

If they show him worrying for her, that would bring his original self, I guess thatโ€™s what we all miss in Ani now, how come he is not concerned about J wellbeing in such condition , letโ€™s wait, maybe they will show his caring and protective traits for J once Krush is back from vacation

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Inke brains koi free mein bhi na kharidega dost, chahe koi bhi flea market ho aur kitna bhi mandewali karwalo smiley36

Originally posted by: piapriya

I agree. Anirudhโ€™s actions are in line with what he remembers. What doesnโ€™t make sense is Jhanak leaving her self respect and taking the step to be with the one she loves but pushing him away? It would have made more sense if they decided to do it as a moment of weakness and last loving memory of their shaadi but both in full consciousness. Here its just painting everyone black and white. It makes no sense really.

Jhanak wanting to dance to her heart before but being oddly attached to being a maid - very thing her mom wanted her never to be now

Jhanak staying in BH even knowing how toxic that place is and can be harmful to her current health

Jhanak pushing Ani to marry Arshi and acting angry when he did what she asked him to

Jhanak taking the plunge to unite with him knowing he wonโ€™t remember and as she said - us raat ko bas mera hi rehne dijiye in her monologue in BH and still blaming Ani

Arshi a self righteous woman stayinh with a man forcibly knowing she has no place in his life

Writer selling their braincells in flea market knowing they have to write a story ๐Ÿ’€

Dibya_C thumbnail

Reading your post makes me wonder about Jhanak flips as well, did she learn from Ani ?smiley37

She also took U-turn after her SR night with Ani smiley36smiley36

What happened that night? ๐Ÿซ ๐Ÿซฃ

Arshi is irrelevant in this story, I want her to leave. Bips is better villain than this Arshi, screaming princess smiley6smiley36

She flipped coz Anirudh said he will marry Arshi and carry out marital responsibilities in the next morning...on top of that, he asked J to stay with him..after consummation no girl will accept this insult! Now we know that Anirudh didn't remember what happened in the previous night...so J might misinterpreted his motives... that's why her dusri aurat dialogue in the next episode...but still..being a 29 years old, Anirudh should have been a bit more careful in stating his wish..if he would have said this to any random person he helped, it would not be so troublesome..but saying this to the person you have married, whether you accept it or not, is definitely troublesome..yehi se J started despising him, despite being in love with him..

Edited by Dibya_C - 18 days ago
DiLaila thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

She flipped coz Anirudh said he will marry Arshi and carry out marital responsibilities towards her...on top of that, he asked J to stay with him..after consummation no girl will accept this insult! Now we know that Anirudh didn't remember what happened in the previous night...so J might misinterpreted his motives... that's why her dusri aurat dialogue in the next episode...but still..being a 29 years old, Anirudh should have been a bit more careful in stating his wish..if he would have said this to any random person he helped, it would not be so troublesome..but saying this to the person you have married, whether you accept it or not, is definitely troublesome..yehi se J started despising him, despite being in love with him..

Before consummation Ani told Jhanak the same thing that he will marry Arshi and Jhanak should come with him to Calcutta

So Jhanak knew everything what is going to happen, still she chose to give in to the moment and consummate

dusri aurat dialogue of J started when Arshi did her suicidal drama

Edited by DiLaila - 18 days ago
shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

yes, it is difficult to see Ani as shaqi ashiq but itโ€™s one of his traits as well. He is always shaqi with J: Rahul, now Adi.

If they show him worrying for her, that would bring his original self, I guess thatโ€™s what we all miss in Ani now, how come he is not concerned about J wellbeing in such condition , letโ€™s wait, maybe they will show his caring and protective traits for J once Krush is back from vacation

The shock of pregnancy is fresh and it takes time to get normalised and be in senses. He reacted like this with Rahul for 2-3 episodes and then became normal. So I guess once she leaves they will show him being concerned for her. I guess acc to him Jhanak and AK does not love eo just AK used her thrown her so now acc to him AK wonโ€™t care for her anymore so he has to now worry for her. But letโ€™s see how it happens and when. We have seen that change in jhanak also . When Ani left she has dream sequence if ANI so we might see once jhanak leaves he will actually miss her and try to recollect or worry for her
Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rysohini

Inke brains koi free mein bhi na kharidega dost, chahe koi bhi flea market ho aur kitna bhi mandewali karwalo smiley36

But jhanak's makers jaise log kareed sakte hain๐Ÿ˜….

DiLaila thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

The shock of pregnancy is fresh and it takes time to get normalised and be in senses. He reacted like this with Rahul for 2-3 episodes and then became normal. So I guess once she leaves they will show him being concerned for her. I guess acc to him Jhanak and AK does not love eo just AK used her thrown her so now acc to him AK wonโ€™t care for her anymore so he has to now worry for her. But letโ€™s see how it happens and when. We have seen that change in jhanak also . When Ani left she has dream sequence if ANI so we might see once jhanak leaves he will actually miss her and try to recollect or worry for her

@ bold I am so eagerly waiting for this to resume watching the show

Dibya_C thumbnail

Before consummation Ani told Jhanak the same thing that he will marry Arshi and Jhanak should come with him to Calcutta

So Jhanak knew everything what is going to happen, still she chose to give in to the moment and consummate

dusri aurat dialogue of J started when Arshi did her suicidal drama

Haan... before the deed he told about Arshi...but in between he confessed that he loves her and he cannot live without her...so this might have given her hope that he will change his decision..

I don't know...makers have made a mockery out of such a beautiful track...now we will be putting our individual POVs only...

I think most of us are forgetting one important point...J is only 22 years old..without any parental guidance...in a vulnerable position..so she making bad decisions on her own should not be a surprise! It's expected...I just want the makers to show that she is learning from her mistakes and not repeating the same mistakes again and again..