Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 18 days ago

Originally posted by: DiLaila

i barely watch the show nowadays, so all the news I get from you guys

Not sure if I should resume watching it now or later when things become clearer.

About logic.

After Shrishti tried to set Jhanak on fire in the mandap of her own daughter I donโ€™t think about logic in this show. They may show really illogical things, so J having a baby bump is not necessary until maybe the last couple of weeks if they want to proceed with having a baby in the show. And I think career wise, Jhanak may still become successful even she has a baby. Shrishti became successful despite having Arshi, right? I donโ€™t know why should baby exclude the career in Jhanak case?

They donโ€™t need to show baby bump for preggo. Rishta they showed the baby bump during the delivery In just one episode. Only at the time of delivery it can be shown. Baby survived during dancing so movie shoot kya cheez hai. This is jhanak land here anything can happen. I donโ€™t think pregnancy will be a hindrance for her career.
DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Movie story is something like heartbroken lover na...so they can show her with baby bump also In movie...like hero cheated her...in jhanak land all illogical things are possible.

thatโ€™s a nice story if they show J doing such a movie

shanakanj thumbnail

Originally posted by: Varsha188

If trp viewers likes it then definitely bh house drama would be continue.in Mumbai Jhanak suddenly said that ani is my husband because they want pregnancy track to justify for female lead.now she became bahu and also showing jealousy then next track can be this that jhanak's

marriage related. I can assume that but everything depends on makers and trp viewers.

They are all over place and keeping options open ended whichever track gives TRP they will continue with that.
DiLaila thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

They donโ€™t need to show baby bump for preggo. Rishta they showed the baby bump during the delivery In just one episode. Only at the time of delivery it can be shown. Baby survived during dancing so movie shoot kya cheez hai. This is jhanak land here anything can happen. I donโ€™t think pregnancy will be a hindrance for her career.

yes, I also believe pregnancy will not be a problem, trp audience will like it as well if they show female lead going through career, pregnancy, separation from Ani due to Arshi

Trp aunties will support J in her journey

Edited by DiLaila - 18 days ago
Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

If trp viewers likes it then definitely bh house drama would be continue.in Mumbai Jhanak suddenly said that ani is my husband because they want pregnancy track to justify for female lead.now she became bahu and also showing jealousy then next track can be this that jhanak's

marriage related. I can assume that but everything depends on makers and trp viewers.

My preference would be J fully focused on making career in Mumbai...but if makers decide to go with bahu track, then atleast make J Anirudh's legal wife..And show Anirudh as committed to marriage with J, whether confession happens or not..it's irritating to see him with Arshi..makes it appear he is doing EMA, which he did during his marriage with J earlier..

Edited by Dibya_C - 18 days ago
Dibya_C thumbnail

They are all over place and keeping options open ended whichever track gives TRP they will continue with that.

Haan...yehi chu*****a kar rahe hai abh ye log...bewakoof samajh k rakha hai hume ๐Ÿ‘ฟ

DiLaila thumbnail

we can predict whatever we want โ˜บ๏ธ

But trp audience is the real consumer, so if they donโ€™t like some track makers will adjust, so as Shanakanj said (sorry, I donโ€™t know your real name) everything is possible

Edited by DiLaila - 18 days ago
shanakanj thumbnail

I donโ€™t believe this coming back of OG ANI . Itโ€™s a lollipop. For one episode he will be OG form and next episode again back to doggy of Arshi Mam. I think ANI will recollect the night by his own may be after she leaves . DNA testing will be for public to prove him as father but for himself he would realise much before. Once jhanak leave he would be shown worrying abt her. Thatโ€™s wht they do I. Every track. Till she is in front of him he fights and when she leaves he cares for her to keep the drama quotient.
Dibya_C thumbnail

I donโ€™t believe this coming back of OG ANI . Itโ€™s a lollipop. For one episode he will be OG form and next episode again back to doggy of Arshi Mam. I think ANI will recollect the night by his own may be after she leaves . DNA testing will be for public to prove him as father but for himself he would realise much before. Once jhanak leave he would be shown worrying abt her. Thatโ€™s wht they do I. Every track. Till she is in front of him he fights and when she leaves he cares for her to keep the drama quotient.

Show ki quality ko kaha gira diya makers ne!!it's difficult to believe that we are watching the same show before and after Kashmir track..

DiLaila thumbnail

Yes, I also think original Ani is not going to be easy to show now. Ani needs to tone down himself due to his commitment to Arshi. But I think they will occasionally try to show Ani being worried for J, baby and trying to go and meet her maybe, or take care for her but in hidden, even Jhanak might not know