Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 days ago

Originally posted by: shanakanj

There is no foreshadowing abt the MC infact they are indicating that baby hoga through jhanak and appu dialogues. I agree with baby Jhanak can not become superstar logically. But this is jhanakland yahan par sab ho sakta hai. No need to apply logic here. Only foreshadowing is the only logic here.

i barely watch the show nowadays, so all the news I get from you guys

Not sure if I should resume watching it now or later when things become clearer.

About logic.

After Shrishti tried to set Jhanak on fire in the mandap of her own daughter I donโ€™t think about logic in this show. They may show really illogical things, so J having a baby bump is not necessary until maybe the last couple of weeks if they want to proceed with having a baby in the show. And I think career wise, Jhanak may still become successful even she has a baby. Shrishti became successful despite having Arshi, right? I donโ€™t know why should baby exclude the career in Jhanak case?

piapriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

I agree. Anirudhโ€™s actions are in line with what he remembers. What doesnโ€™t make sense is Jhanak leaving her self respect and taking the step to be with the one she loves but pushing him away? It would have made more sense if they decided to do it as a moment of weakness and last loving memory of their shaadi but both in full consciousness. Here its just painting everyone black and white. It makes no sense really.

Jhanak wanting to dance to her heart before but being oddly attached to being a maid - very thing her mom wanted her never to be now

Jhanak staying in BH even knowing how toxic that place is and can be harmful to her current health

Jhanak pushing Ani to marry Arshi and acting angry when he did what she asked him to

Jhanak taking the plunge to unite with him knowing he wonโ€™t remember and as she said - us raat ko bas mera hi rehne dijiye in her monologue in BH and still blaming Ani

Arshi a self righteous woman stayinh with a man forcibly knowing she has no place in his life

Writer selling their braincells in flea market knowing they have to write a story ๐Ÿ’€

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

If it's about character change it's not just Anirudh who drastically changed . All the characters have deviated from their core including Bodo maa when Apu was adamant about Lalon.

Arshi is changed from stupid to suddenly smart for a few days .

Jhanak too from being morally correct to a girl who submitted herself to her then husband and decided to sacrifice her relationship . A girl who saw her mom being insulted , and decided to be the same..A 180 degree turn from her lecture to Anirudh you are following me ,cheating my didi , submitted herself for love !!! I understand her is the pure love she has for him...it's not a lust nor a pleasure ..it's submitting to the one whom you love the most ....there is no morality or right or wrong in it ...its just pure love ...Like Asmi had written so beautifully about it the other day .

But if its for character fluctuation , Jhanak too has been portrayed as morally wrong , a cheater , who spends a night with her husband ,pushed him to her didi by signing the annulment , forcing him to marry her didi , How could a girl of her age who always gave Anirudh lessons on morality and character do the same ...
The writer is white washing her through dialogues , making it as her pure love for Anirudh and not blaming him even when he is rejecting her ..... Most viewers like to see the story from Jhanak POV .

As far as I look at Anirudh he is absolutely right at his stand from his POV he doesnt remember the incident , what can he do then just because a girl whom he loves or knew for some months suddenly comes and claims she is pregnant with his baby ,why should he accept it if he doesnt remember it . That has nothing to do with his love for her . His lack of trust and not going behind Jhanak or searching for her and prioritising Arshi is what we termed as character change ...but if we look at it , he is just following what Jhanak told him to do, take care of my didi ...he has sacrificed his love and mental happiness too...

It might look very odd when I say this , but If I look from his POV he is still the same , but not savage , not strong as he is broken , sad and lifeless as the love of his life has left him...but he is still living for others ....its his broken mind that has changed him .

The writer can white wash any character including Jhanak or even bleach side characters , and most viewers are ready to accept and feel pity .But unfortunately Anirudh is being excluded from the bleach by writer and viewers sympathy .

The other edt has crossed the limit so posting here and tagging who were tagged in the post I quoted here .

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/165796611

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

MC hoga..

Paternity abhi prove hoga ya nahi samajh me nahi araha hai..

J will definitely move back to Mumbai..movie lines up...Rudra AK planned the set up for BBG..

Coming to Arshi... why will she do that without marriage completion..it's clear from her arguments from nakli SR that she knows marriage is incomplete and Anirudh loves J..in fact Anirudh bhi kitne hi badi badi baatein karle, even he believes marriage is incomplete and he will not move forward with Arshi..so Anishit intimacy is not in the cards any time soon..

I think J will return for movie shoot in Kolkata, with Aditya..tab Sayed paternity reveal ho...kyunki otherwise abhi paternity reveal nahi hua to its the only option left to keep the leads close to eo.

Thish AK MU will run long at least till jhanak is made superstar. Now she will leave after wedding. Then again they can come for movie shoot and during that time only minu wedding is planned. I guess next time ANI will have MU cleared abt AK. Also it looks like Mimi will be made positive and she will be also preggo in future and jhanak will understand her situation and will support her . Thatโ€™s why she is supporting Appu. Also she was not that averse to jhanak like other basus. Rather than making Bips positive as per OG they will make mimi positive. Bips is much better villian than mimi and even Arshi. So jhanak team force is increasing now with addition of Laloon and Mimi.
Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thish AK MU will run long at least till jhanak is made superstar. Now she will leave after wedding. Then again they can come for movie shoot and during that time only minu wedding is planned. I guess next time ANI will have MU cleared abt AK. Also it looks like Mimi will be made positive and she will be also preggo in future and jhanak will understand her situation and will support her . Thatโ€™s why she is supporting Appu. Also she was not that averse to jhanak like other basus. Rather than making Bips positive as per OG they will make mimi positive. Bips is much better villian than mimi and even Arshi. So jhanak team force is increasing now with addition of Laloon and Mimi.

R a majority of the Bose household including the future members are now with J...

Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: piapriya

I agree. Anirudhโ€™s actions are in line with what he remembers. What doesnโ€™t make sense is Jhanak leaving her self respect and taking the step to be with the one she loves but pushing him away? It would have made more sense if they decided to do it as a moment of weakness and last loving memory of their shaadi but both in full consciousness. Here its just painting everyone black and white. It makes no sense really.

Jhanak wanting to dance to her heart before but being oddly attached to being a maid - very thing her mom wanted her never to be now

Jhanak staying in BH even knowing how toxic that place is and can be harmful to her current health

Jhanak pushing Ani to marry Arshi and acting angry when he did what she asked him to

Jhanak taking the plunge to unite with him knowing he wonโ€™t remember and as she said - us raat ko bas mera hi rehne dijiye in her monologue in BH and still blaming Ani

Arshi a self righteous woman stayinh with a man forcibly knowing she has no place in his life

Writer selling their braincells in flea market knowing they have to write a story ๐Ÿ’€

This is a no brainer ๐Ÿ˜‚

Brain ko Dustbin me dalo aur fir baitho show dekhne๐Ÿ˜

Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

MC hoga..

Paternity abhi prove hoga ya nahi samajh me nahi araha hai..

J will definitely move back to Mumbai..movie lines up...Rudra AK planned the set up for BBG..

Coming to Arshi... why will she do that without marriage completion..it's clear from her arguments from nakli SR that she knows marriage is incomplete and Anirudh loves J..in fact Anirudh bhi kitne hi badi badi baatein karle, even he believes marriage is incomplete and he will not move forward with Arshi..so Anishit intimacy is not in the cards any time soon..

I think J will return for movie shoot in Kolkata, with Aditya..tab Sayed paternity reveal ho...kyunki otherwise abhi paternity reveal nahi hua to its the only option left to keep the leads close to eo.

If trp viewers likes it then definitely bh house drama would be continue.in Mumbai Jhanak suddenly said that ani is my husband because they want pregnancy track to justify for female lead.now she became bahu and also showing jealousy then next track can be this that jhanak's

marriage related. I can assume that but everything depends on makers and trp viewers.

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: DiLaila

Not sure if I should resume watching it now or later when things become clearer.

About logic.

After Shrishti tried to set Jhanak on fire in the mandap of her own daughter I donโ€™t think about logic in this show. They may show really illogical things, so J having a baby bump is not necessary until maybe the last couple of weeks if they want to proceed with having a baby in the show. And I think career wise, Jhanak may still become successful even she has a baby. Shrishti became successful despite having Arshi, right? I donโ€™t know why should baby exclude the career in Jhanak case?

Movie story is something like heartbroken lover na...so they can show her with baby bump also In movie...like hero cheated her...in jhanak land all illogical things are possible.

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I don't think they made mimi positive .

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

A small note on Mimi:

Mimi was shown snatching Jhanakโ€™s prizes and gifts after the cultural program because Tanuja told her to proceed as she wanted a new phone. Then she was also plotting with Bips against J with alcohol during Arshi bday

But I like your theory about Mimiโ€™s pregnancy and positivity

Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiLaila

About logic.

Srishti is a professional dancer..her audience and popularity, both are limited..

But in commercial movies, audience doesn't generally accept young heroin with kid...most importantly, kid at such an early stage of Runak relationship doesn't make sense..If you read posts and comments across various SM platforms, audience mostly rejected the preggo track..coz they cannot relate Runak becoming parents without even leading a proper conjugal life..

This is my view..but anyway, makers ko konsi padi hai humare views ki!!๐Ÿ˜‚