Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 days ago

Bola tha na!ye week aur agle week...2 weeks aur khichenge iss track ko๐Ÿ˜‚

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: DiLaila

she is such a crybaby smiley36 smiley37, dependent depressed didi smiley37smiley37smiley37

She said Ani main depression me chali jaungi smiley37

My inner voice behan tu depression me jati nahi dusro ko bejh deti hai smiley37

1PariGupta thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiLaila

they should have found a taller and bigger one, this guy is too slim

Slim n height bhi kam hai iski

They should find a guy who looks like Krushal

1PariGupta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

OLA chhodo..madam itni successful dancer hai aur fir bhi personal car nahi hai madam k paas jisse khud Ghar Jaa sake ๐Ÿ˜

Bhikharan hai woh

Kaam kaha hai uske pass ghar me hi rahti hai pura time smiley37

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

If it's about character change it's not just Anirudh who drastically changed . All the characters have deviated from their core including Bodo maa when Apu was adamant about Lalon.

Arshi is changed from stupid to suddenly smart for a few days .

Jhanak too from being morally correct to a girl who submitted herself to her then husband and decided to sacrifice her relationship . A girl who saw her mom being insulted , and decided to be the same..A 180 degree turn from her lecture to Anirudh you are following me ,cheating my didi , submitted herself for love !!! I understand her is the pure love she has for him...it's not a lust nor a pleasure ..it's submitting to the one whom you love the most ....there is morality or right or wrong in it ...its just pure love ...Like Asmi had written so beautifully about it the other day .

But if its for character fluctuation , Jhanak too has been portrayed as morally wrong , a cheater , who spends a night with her husband ,pushed him to her didi by signing the annulment , forcing him to marry her didi , How could a girl of her age who always gave Anirudh lessons on morality and character do the same ...
The writer is white washing her through dialogues , making it as her pure love for Anirudh and not blaming him even when he is rejecting her ..... Most viewers like to see the story from Jhanak POV .

As far as I look at Anirudh he is absolutely right at his stand from his POV he doesnt remember the incident , what can he do then just because a girl whom he loves or knew for some months suddenly comes and claims she is pregnant with his baby ,why should he accept it if he doesnt remember it . That has nothing to do with his love for her . His lack of trust and not going behind Jhanak or searching for her and prioritising Arshi is what we termed as character change ...but if we look at it , he is just following what Jhanak told him to do, take care of my didi ...he has sacrificed his love and mental happiness too...

It might look very odd when I say this , but If I look from his POV he is still the same , but not savage , not strong as he is broken , sad and lifeless as the love of his life has left him...but he is still living for others ....its his broken mind that has changed him .

The writer can white wash any character including Jhanak or even bleach side characters , and most viewers are ready to accept and feel pity .But unfortunately Anirudh is being excluded from the bleach by writer and viewers sympathy .

The other edt has crossed the limit so posting here and tagging who were tagged in the post I quoted here .

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/165796611

loved your post Maya, so much pain and sacrifice in the life of Anirudh now, he is indeed one of the most misunderstood human beings, itโ€™s difficult to call him a character as he is living and bleeding from inability to remember that night and doubts that he might have crossed the line which he would never cross without a womanโ€™s consent.

His love has been sacrificed to fulfill unwanted responsibilities and he cannot turn back time even if he wanted to.

I love your take on this, please tag me in your future posts. With you and Asmita and other people who analyze I can feel these beautiful characters deeper than I could possibly imagine

๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ

Edited by DiLaila - 18 days ago
DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

These 2 r always having their own romance smiley36smiley42smiley27 they donโ€™t even care what is going on smiley37โ€ฆ even Rajat was telling them smiley36 when u guys were romancing smiley37 on ur own ( Krushal was so shy at this smiley9smiley42) then he said dancing smiley36..

Hiba is distracting Krushal a lot smiley36 poor Anirudh is getting blamed alone,, itโ€™s all Jhanakโ€™s galti smiley36smiley36

https://www.instagram.com/p/C_W7f5HPmAw/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

I need to see these full episodes, I missed them. Saw only a few bts

Krushal was so shy at this aww ๐Ÿ˜Š this guy and his shyness ๐Ÿ™ˆ

I would love to see that.

Hiba is not shying away smiley37

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kitty be like, yeh chal kya raha be ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ It doesnโ€™t know what hit her ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Originally posted by: Edkv74

https://www.facebook.com/share/v/PiFCXMipdjDpSYPb/?mibextid=WC7FNe

Pregnant cat rituals - ab bataao - yeh din bhi dikh gaye par jhanak land mein kaand ke sivaay kuch nahi hota๐Ÿ™„

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Jhanak saying smiley36 mere Anirudh ko main bachayungi smiley36smiley36

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C_Wl8eShN4N/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Am not able to say today's episode comes under which category...

" Maha Boring episode Giga Boring eepisodeTera Boring episode "

Colored Text

Bipasha - jhanak - appu fight ten minutes

Shubho and Mimi entry - sweetness overloaded...don't know about Basu log...

I feel like I got diabetes...

Soon to be mama made "kachori" for mimi.

Shubho announces his decision ..he doesn't have any problem to organize appu marriage from BH. Mimi made him understand that. if lalon take good care of appu he will gift "Flat " as wedding gift.

Old hag asks to make arrangements for Haldi.

Soon to be papa enters with his illegal wife...mimi starts calling bhabhi...

Only one dialogue..to our Soon to be papa.

Precap appu and lalon in wedding attire, police came to arrest lallon...Jhanak stops them asks about arrest warrant..police officer says some bada aadami filed compliant against lalon. J says without warrant you can't arrest lalon, it's against law.

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

TM2 Face ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

Same police officer..he should understand how vile Basu's are...already he learnt lesson in past.๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ