Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 18 days ago

Originally posted by: shanakanj

He did not feel that bad when choton sided with jhanak bcoz he already knows that choton will side with Jhanak. But Jethu siding with Jhanak , he was not expecting. Jethu should have taken neutral stand but makers showed jethu taking jhanak side to make ML cry. This will defintely break his confidence. In jail track all these good people sided with jhanak strongly and the result was in favour of good ones. This is heading for guilt track of ANI. MC ka chance to nahi lag raha hai. Next promo shoot is for laloon so i guess jhanak will leave with baby.

Haa..am just watching show with this hope..soon they will show paternity revelation..Ani redemption track.

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

At least near future mein to nahi hoga, may be after she goe sto mumbai. Kolkata mein hota to abhi tak foreshadowing / promo shoot aa jata.

Matlab serial me near future me hoga... audience ke liye distant future me hi hoga ..the way they stretch each and every track... 1 week v hume distant future lagta hai ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Haa..am just watching show with this hope..soon they will show paternity revelation..Ani redemption track.

Ye Leena jis level ki sadist aur twisted hai..I m sure paternity reveal k baad v yehi dikhayegi k Anirudh accepted the baby..but still having the wrong idea that J has moved on..he will stop CA her, but believe that she has fallen for AK. ๐Ÿคง๐Ÿคง

Edited by Dibya_C - 18 days ago
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

At least near future mein to nahi hoga, may be after she goe sto mumbai. Kolkata mein hota to abhi tak foreshadowing / promo shoot aa jata.

May be if they want to continue MUs they will show MC after Ani accepting the baby because of J"s negligence

Edited by MMR2810 - 18 days ago
shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MMR2810

May be if they want to continue MUs they will show MC after Ani accepting the baby because of J"s negligence

They will not show jhanak wrong now , mostly ANI is the scapegoat in all tracks. Don't know how it will happen abhi to kuch indication nahi hai MC hone ka
Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Matlab serial me near future me hoga... audience ke liye distant future me hi hoga ..the way they stretch each and every track... 1 week v hume distant future lagta hai ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

marriage track bohat zyaada fast forward kar rahe hai.. haldi hogaya hai, shaadi ki almost shooting hogayi haiโ€ฆ technically jhanak ko Kolkata mein aaye sirf ek din hua hai.. precap is day 2.. in a week she has to go back to mumbai.. toh next track miscarriage hi hai.. but I doubt Arshi push karegi, maybe it will be replica of aag incident.. jab sab ko laga ki jhanak ne kiya hai but it was proved to be an accident wese hiโ€ฆ I hope ani ko khud hi yaad aajaye coz agar mc hua toh jhanak prove nahi kar payegi..
shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

https://x.com/niki85990niki/status/1830237599514116173?s=46 good news OG ANI will be back . Means he will accept the kid and fight for his kid with everyone. Letโ€™s whether itโ€™s kid or jhanak for whom he fight .

Edited by shanakanj - 18 days ago
Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

marriage track bohat zyaada fast forward kar rahe hai.. haldi hogaya hai, shaadi ki almost shooting hogayi haiโ€ฆ technically jhanak ko Kolkata mein aaye sirf ek din hua hai.. precap is day 2.. in a week she has to go back to mumbai.. toh next track miscarriage hi hai.. but I doubt Arshi push karegi, maybe it will be replica of aag incident.. jab sab ko laga ki jhanak ne kiya hai but it was proved to be an accident wese hiโ€ฆ I hope ani ko khud hi yaad aajaye coz agar mc hua toh jhanak prove nahi kar payegi..

Wohi to bola...unka 2 days matlab humara 1 month ๐Ÿ˜

Dibya_C thumbnail

https://x.com/niki85990niki/status/1830237599514116173?s=46 good news OG ANI will be back . Means he will accept the kid and fight for his kid with everyone. Letโ€™s whether itโ€™s kid or jhanak for whom he fight .

For the kid .. atleast upar upar se yehi bolega woh... kyunki J will not accept him as partner... moreover he has promised Arshi that he will be with her..so may be show off karega ye ek galti thi ..but since kid is in pic, J must stay at BH .

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Krushal being Krushal smiley36 his sense of humour is good smiley36 so he is also telling lots of romance is only in dream smiley37 so he wanted to be writer of show smiley37 then he would add lots of romance for sure smiley37

https://www.instagram.com/p/C_YHXukPn5Y/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==