Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 days ago

Originally posted by: Pearl_219

celebrity k pass khud ke gari bhi nahi ha sadsmiley36

Celebrity ke paas sab kuch hain per free ka driver mil raha hai kya problem hainโ˜บ๏ธ

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Bichme ek aur J ki independence ka track ayega...uske baad firse MinTon k shaadi k liye BH ayegi to create more drama๐Ÿ˜‚

With baby bump...๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

Words words

Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C96wq9nM2EP/?igsh=bmU3N3JxeDV5dzFh

Good old days smiley16

Kabhi asay bhi tha, ub to kaat khane ko dortay hainsmiley36

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samarp2

first time I didnโ€™t feel bad for him Mayuriโ€ฆ. Cause he is not thinking in other ways at allโ€ฆ he is doing just like he did in say episโ€ฆ

For saying bad thing to Jhanak he deserves all that ..

Hmm...I know ashu...still felt bad for him...when ever j insults him I don't feel anything but today when jeth said he was really hurt..

Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Varsha188

Celebrity ke paas sab kuch hain per free ka driver mil raha hai kya problem hainโ˜บ๏ธ

celebrity ke pass apna ghar bhi and celebrity ka yeh husband bhi nahi ha ubhe bhi dependent ha ๐Ÿคฃ
Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

With baby bump...๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

Words words

Eeewwww... please!! Noooo๐Ÿคง๐Ÿค•

Words words

Dibya_C thumbnail

Hmm...I know ashu...still felt bad for him...when ever j insults him I don't feel anything but today when jeth said he was really hurt..

Crying was deliberately shown to highlight that Anirudh has genuinely forgotten the deeds of that night and strongly believes in himself.. that's why Jethu not trusting him is hurting him..

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

He did not feel that bad when choton sided with jhanak bcoz he already knows that choton will side with Jhanak. But Jethu siding with Jhanak , he was not expecting. Jethu should have taken neutral stand but makers showed jethu taking jhanak side to make ML cry. This will defintely break his confidence. In jail track all these good people sided with jhanak strongly and the result was in favour of good ones. This is heading for guilt track of ANI. MC ka chance to nahi lag raha hai. Next promo shoot is for laloon so i guess jhanak will leave with baby.
Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

He did not feel that bad when choton sided with jhanak bcoz he already knows that choton will side with Jhanak. But Jethu siding with Jhanak , he was not expecting. Jethu should have taken neutral stand but makers showed jethu taking jhanak side to make ML cry. This will defintely break his confidence. In jail track all these good people sided with jhanak strongly and the result was in favour of good ones. This is heading for guilt track of ANI. MC ka chance to nahi lag raha hai. Next promo shoot is for laloon so i guess jhanak will leave with baby.

MC in future hona hi hoga ..baby doesn't stand acc to current storyline..

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

MC in future hona hi hoga ..baby doesn't stand acc to current storyline..

At least near future mein to nahi hoga, may be after she goe sto mumbai. Kolkata mein hota to abhi tak foreshadowing / promo shoot aa jata.