Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 days ago

Originally posted by: DiLaila

why are you watching the show old episodes, please find something different to watch, it will help to detach from the show

Maybe watch Krushalโ€™s old show or Hibaโ€™s Jijaji chat par

They are light hearted shows. Jhanak is too depressing. So, please donโ€™t stress yourself with this. Watch Bridgergon s1, s2, I find them hilarious, the picturesque countryside they show, characters are also funny and not so much drama but I donโ€™t know if you like this genre

also i was watching Russel Peters, he is fun

๐Ÿฉทโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’œ

Thanks for the suggestions of non Hindi shows ..I will give them a try..โค๏ธ

Coming to desi shows...no I will not watch any other show..after a point of time, all the shows' plotlines go into gutter only! No point of getting tortured again!

Edited by Dibya_C - 18 days ago
Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: samarp2

Yaa looks like Chooton is in love finally smiley27.. today I see glimpse of Ani in Chooton smiley37 may be we will get to see Ani like that for Jhanak smiley36

Old hag was still saying nonsense only,, I wanted Jethu to say something that if his mom comes or not doesnโ€™t matter ,. But Jhanak will stay there for Appu smiley9smiley27

All good people strongest support for Jhanak was the best smiley27smiley27 Ani had to cry.. first time I didnโ€™t feel bad for him smiley36 ..

Poor Krushal on his birthday epi they made him cry smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37โ€ฆ what say girls smiley36 on his bday they made him cry n epi smiley37

Ani attaches a lot of importance to jethi and bodoma.. poor guy feeling hurt that they thought of him like that!

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Kya hi hoga alag se!!police ayega..to arrest Lalon.. Anirudh will be made mute to highlight J..J will prove Lalon innocent and conduct the marriage..J k well wishers k list me ek aur naam hoga..Lalon ..

Are you reading Leena Auntieโ€™s mind, dear?

you might be right

By the way some good news, I think there will be a session with the show makers on 3rd of September on GlitzVision USA

Vira and the girls on twitter posted the news about it, maybe Vira can give more information later, I was not involved, just read quickly in the twitter group chat

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Are you reading Leena Auntieโ€™s mind, dear?

you might be right

By the way some good news, I think there will be a session with the show makers on 3rd of September on GlitzVision USA

Vira and the girls on twitter posted the news about it, maybe Vira can give more information later, I was not involved, just read quickly in the twitter group chat

See...of late, Leena is resorting to usual drama tactics...so it's obvious J will lead clearing Lalon's image...Jhansi ki Rani jo dikhana hai usse!!๐Ÿ™„

I don't care about any iv...makers khud ko hi defend karenge...kahenge trp arahi hai so we r showing...last time v saibal banerjee said na it's about Anirudh's love vs jimmedari ki kahani...it's a family show...all characters are equally important.. trailer dikhaya, picture abhi baki hai...bla bla bla...so don't expect anything positive to come out from the interaction..they are riding high on trp, so they will stick to their current approach of showing pseudo women empowerment ๐Ÿคง

WatchTv98 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

the makers can literally go in any direction with the story at this stage. I just hope we were right and as soon as bigg boss starts, makers come to their senses and correct story. The complete change in characters of Ani and Jhanak is so confusing. Miscarriage track made sense but the amount they highlight jhanak will prove the baby being Ani's. I don't see how they will do that in any other way than give birth. If miscarriage does happen, it will ruin all hopes of reconciliation and will probably just mean the Jol Nupur track is being followed. I really hope the deviate from Jol Nupur and someday reunite leads and turn Arshi full villain.

DiLaila thumbnail

See...of late, Leena is resorting to usual drama tactics...so it's obvious J will lead clearing Lalon's image...Jhansi ki Rani jo dikhana hai usse!!๐Ÿ™„

I don't care about any iv...makers khud ko hi defend karenge...kahenge trp arahi hai so we r showing...last time v saibal banerjee said na it's about Anirudh's love vs jimmedari ki kahani...it's a family show...all characters are equally important.. trailer dikhaya, picture abhi baki hai...bla bla bla...so don't expect anything positive to come out from the interaction..they are riding high on trp, so they will stick to their current approach of showing pseudo women empowerment ๐Ÿคง

oh dear letโ€™s be positive, they at least agreed to talk to us, achha hai na?

I think we need positive change in our thinking, yes I am fully aware they may not change much but at least a little they can accommodate our requests, I am hopeful ๐Ÿ™

WatchTv98 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

oh dear letโ€™s be positive, they at least agreed to talk to us, achha hai na?

I think we need positive change in our thinking, yes I am fully aware they may not change much but at least a little they can accommodate our requests, I am hopeful ๐Ÿ™

I don't think its a discussion with makers.I think they are trying to get all fan views in one medium so that the message can be delivered to makers.

DiLaila thumbnail

Originally posted by: WatchTv98

I don't think its a discussion with makers.I think they are trying to get all fan views in one medium so that the message can be delivered to makers.

maybe I donโ€™t know exactly, thatโ€™s why I am waiting for Vira and Maya to give more information, I just saw it in the group chat on X and decided to share with the community here

Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Kya hi hoga alag se!!police ayega..to arrest Lalon.. Anirudh will be made mute to highlight J..J will prove Lalon innocent and conduct the marriage..J k well wishers k list me ek aur naam hoga..Lalon ..

Exactly this would be because after aag track jahank proved inocent then trp increased . we should be ready this everything just handled by Jhanak .why didn't take male lead by itv makers itv serial should be only female lead and villan.

Edited by Varsha188 - 18 days ago
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Ani attaches a lot of importance to jethi and bodoma.. poor guy feeling hurt that they thought of him like that!

Vidya, he should feel happy atleast his bodomaa and jeth understood his love for j..