Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 days ago

Originally posted by: Pearl_219

woh kaafi time se bash ho rahi ha yeh bol kar aur ho rahi hoge. Kea farq parega use. Usually pl defend kerty hain khud ke character ko but yeh actress to serious he go gye ha.

After Malini yeh second pl jo itna serious le rahi ha ๐Ÿคฃkhud ko aur victim bol rahi hasmiley36

Yes Chandni also wants Jhanak type character but she said that her face looks not like a positive character.she defaming so much arshi character that doesn't need of this.

Varsha188 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiLaila

yes, she is right about her career, but I donโ€™t like what she said about Jhanak character, that anyone can play this character

Really? Anyone?

Chandni 's acting is not good but Hiba is good actress.hiba is lots of shades but Chandni only shouting.

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Pearl_219

woh kaafi time se bash ho rahi ha yeh bol kar aur ho rahi hoge. Kea farq parega use. Usually pl defend kerty hain khud ke character ko but yeh actress to serious he go gye ha.

After Malini yeh second pl jo itna serious le rahi ha ๐Ÿคฃkhud ko aur victim bol rahi hasmiley36

Arey you forgot the most insecure woman....she started all this..she made whole fd villian in her story.

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Varsha188

Chandni 's acting is not good but Hiba is good actress.hiba is lots of shades but Chandni only shouting.

I think Chandni has some potential to become better if they give her smart and taunting dialogues with Ani instead of shouting, I really liked her in birthday episode when she was telling to Aniโ€™s parents that Ani and Jhanak planned the birthday date behind everyoneโ€™s back. She was convincing, smart, mad but also confident. Thatโ€™s what suits her character. But when she cries or shouts I just cannot look at her on screen

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

@bold I deliberately did not mention anything about this statement, that anyone can play Jhanakโ€™s character

I donโ€™t believe anyone can play Jhanak. The one who plays this character needs an innocent face and the ability to be bold at the same time. And at present Hiba is very good with this role. I cannot imagine someone else instead of Hiba. So if Chandni thinks she could play Jhanak, I am not gonna say anything about her statement.

She said na...she can also play Jhanak character.

Varsha188 thumbnail

I think Chandni has some potential to become better if they give her smart and taunting dialogues with Ani instead of shouting, I really liked her in birthday episode when she was telling to Aniโ€™s parents that Ani and Jhanak planned the birthday date behind everyoneโ€™s back. She was convincing, smart, mad but also confident. Thatโ€™s what suits her character. But when she cries or shouts I just cannot look at her on screen

Yes every actor of this serial that praise to Chandni. she is very down to earth and helpful person . Yes she has potential definitely should be improve her actingโ˜บ๏ธ god bless her

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I would like what Chandni said there if her character in the show would be indeed independent and did not need a man. Arshi is nowhere independent. She gets opportunities because she is nepokid and she lives in a loveless relationship just to flaunt the same man to Jhanak she says she does not need. Pathetic โ€œindependentโ€ woman, exactly she doesnโ€™t have any self respect. Also, Chandni cannot make fun of her character which annoys me. She really thinks very high of her character. I am sorry Chandni fans, but she is too serious and sensitive about Arshi character. A bit of humor would make her more loved as a person. Why to be so defensive about Arshi? Arshi is also flawed but Chandni says Arshi is a victim always. So donโ€™t play a victim smiley29, make some fun about your onscreen character and laugh it out.

We are so much used to negativity and extreme level violence in itv that we are considering Arshi to be a positive character and a victim!

We are comparing Srishti's activities with Arshi's activities and considering the latter as a good character..we shouldn't forget she didn't take responsibility of J in the earlier episodes..even if Anirudh objected, why did she not take J to her house when she was ill...she always says that she is an independent person ..then why can't she make decisions independently??We should not forget she supported BH and participated in the execution when BH attempted to send J back to Srinagar behind Anirudh's back..she broke J's marital symbols ..she put J's name in suicide letter to frame J, despite accepting that there is pyar in Anirudh's eyes for J...etc etc...in short, itv has enhanced our tolerance for negativity and evilness..thatswhy we are considering Arshi as a good person..

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

I'm loving Jhanak bcz of Hiba or uska first promo dekh ker Hiba ki wajase show start kara tha

So, mujh jaisy insaan ko Jhanak ka role Hiba k ilawa kisi or k lye suit hi nhi krta n she truly nailing this character so beautifully โค๏ธ

Varsha188 thumbnail

Originally posted by: xnbstar

I'm loving Jhanak bcz of Hiba or uska first promo dekh ker Hiba ki wajase show start kara tha

So, mujh jaisy insaan ko Jhanak ka role Hiba k ilawa kisi or k lye suit hi nhi krta n she truly nailing this character so beautifully โค๏ธ

Yes jhanak means Hibaโ˜บ๏ธ

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

J character will not suit her personality..she has a very dominating personality..Hiba is very sweet and soft spoken in real life also... there's innocence in her face which Chandni's appearance lacks..so, even though she can act in J's role, audience will not accept her ..

No disrespect towards her talent though โค๏ธ