Poll

After successfully acquiring the titles of chori and charitraheen, what's next for Ruhi?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tellytalks thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

Posted: 1 months ago

badchalan unambitious kutte se bhi gair guzri

ganda khoon ladki

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Sabse acchi aurath loading smiley36 dkp knows how to whitewash pl so upar ka patha nahi acchi aurath zaroor banegi smiley36

Edited by firewings_diya - 1 months ago
Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

In ITV separation of leads is inevitable na so let Abhimaan have a temporary separation by Ruhi Chuhi kidnapping Abhira and act as she doesn’t know anything helping family members in finding her out. In the process, she will become a kidnapper and she can blackmail that if Abhira should be alive Armaan must leave her so she will become a blackmailer too. Ab I am not going too negative and making her murderer.

When they zero in on Abhira, Ruhi ka poll poora khul jaayega. This is a typical itv plot but I wish makers present it well. Because Poddar ladlas are buddus and Ruhi is not chalak as well so smiley36

Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Sabse acchi aurath loading smiley36 dkp knows how to whitewash pl so upar ka patha nahi acchi aurath zaroor banegi smiley36

So true… that’s why I like Ekta and Gul shows in this aspect because when the truth of negative characters are out they don’t whitewash them. Rishta is family bonding and types but still even in family kaun itna gira hua insaan ko accept karke whitewash karta hai…

A girl who is openly dreaming, stalking and lusting her brother in law (husbands brother and sisters husband). Which family on earth will accept and forgive her that easily??

Edited by Khayali_pulao - 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Khayali_pulao

In ITV separation of leads is inevitable na so let Abhimaan have a temporary separation by Ruhi Chuhi kidnapping Abhira and act as she doesn’t know anything helping family members in finding her out. In the process, she will become a kidnapper and she can blackmail that if Abhira should be alive Armaan must leave her so she will become a blackmailer too. Ab I am not going too negative and making her murderer.

When they zero in on Abhira, Ruhi ka poll poora khul jaayega. This is a typical itv plot but I wish makers present it well. Because Poddar ladlas are buddus and Ruhi is not chalak as well so smiley36

Fir toh ye rishta kam aur naagin ka sequel zyada ho jaegasmiley36
Naya_31 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Yeah…. Roohi might steal Abhimaan’s kid.. Roohi always wants and steals what belongs to Abhira anyways.. Wannabe husband stealer can be a bacha chor too.. she is capable of that..
OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

I am not able to quote ur postsmiley24

Yeah From Dupatta chor to now Angooti chori. So may be future baccha chor..

What a chr progressionsmiley32

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Khayali_pulao

So true… that’s why I like Ekta and Gul shows in this aspect because when the truth of negative characters are out they don’t whitewash them. Rishta is family bonding and types but still even in family kaun itna gira hua insaan ko accept karke whitewash karta hai…

A girl who is openly dreaming, stalking and lusting her brother in law (husbands brother and sisters husband). Which family on earth will accept and forgive her that easily??

everything is possible in dkp world. Kal ek scene dikha dega where ruhi is taking bullet for rohith hogaya maaf uski sari galthi 😂
barbieflora thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6

Voted for kidnapper because I thought her evilness is increasing in small increments.

So manipulator se kidnapper makes more sense.

But LBhabhi is delulu enough to think she might get away with murder without tarnishing her "acchi bahu" image. So, that too is plausible.