Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Phufasa

Posted: 7 days ago

The best cop of Udaipur being the latest target of Manish Goenks collar pakkad smiley41

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

ya I mean he still doesnt know about her ring chori, her sabotaging Abhiras first proposal and many other kaands. If she had atleast admitted all the things she did to try to keep Abhira away from him, he'd realize the gravity of what Abhira has endured for over a year. And Abhira always told him Ruhi is deranged but he didnt fully believe it. and now he is seeing how crazed she is. that she would threaten suicide to get him to marry her and has been doing dhong this entire time which Abhira warned him about. if after all this, he doesnt divulge her kaarnaame to Rohit and his family, and simply lets it slide, then its gonna be an epic fail.

I hope that we see Armaan apologizing to Abhira for not trusting her gut instinct about Ruhi. She always warned him but he ignored her.

If Abhira is the only one who will know Ruhis kartoots its useless. No one believes her anyway. She has always known Ruhi is a psycho.

i really hope she confesses all that she has done when she sees armaan and abhira together on the cliff. i also hope that madhav, krish, and charu hear all that she has done. crossing my fingers 🤞🏼

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

I know I am late to the party, it’s been days since I have watched the show… Yeh kaisi legacy hai jaha fl baby queen ki shaadi mein use chodke pl ko itna ss and imp mil raha hai.. bechari shaadi ka jooda bhi pl ke sath share karna pada.. Bhagwan aesi kismat kisi vamp ko bhi na de🤣

I don’t know if it’s already discussed but ise bekar wedding outfit nahi mili makers ko😅.. blue colour might be rare but Ruhi’s lehenga was far more intricate and beautiful than this. Even Aarohi’s wedding lehenga was better. Jo shaadi nahi hui uske hi outfits ache Mille🤦‍♀️

Also the precap reminded me of bahu begum show. My mom used to watch it and I would peep in as one of the leads was called Noor. There also she tries to commit suicide and ml takes the same step to teach her a lesson…. I guess after this Ruhi will realise her mistake and will think of moving on with Rohit but uska patta katega.. there they ended with a cliffhanger when ml falls for pl, fl comes back.. pata nahi yaha kya karenge..

they need ruhi for that drama factor so they can't throw her for more time. Ruhis bile juice level raised so it needs to be set this way. Will arman tell it out to all Or keep calm saying ruhi in khatra so i saved her. Because he cares for Rohit. He preferred Rohit ki biwi and poddar bahu today against his own bride thinking she is in danger. If Rohit gets to know everything and throws her out that's good. But they get her back again in some bahana no doubts.She should know how she used him for her puski maksad.Shadi whole ss is looted by ruhi 🤓kya karein trps needed. Her issue is she can't let go any past. Ar could have jumped from car left ruhi from cliff 😤
Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

I agree. he cant do anything when the plot is such rubbish. the dialoguebaazi is really cringey and he is also over worked and sick.

Its just upsetting that instead of taking her to a jail after pressing charges of harassment or mental asylum to be admitted for inpatient pscyh treatment, he is driving to a cliff. Any nonsense is happening.

I think this part will come post her exposure in front of the whole family. And he has to come clean infront of Rohit esp. he has to prove that it is Ruhi obsession and that he was never behind her.

My only worry is these makers are ruining such an important plot / track. Shaadi ko toh comedy bana hi diya hai atleast this confrontation has to be serious. This is where I want Ekta kind of writing. She is good in executing such scenes

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

The best cop of Udaipur being the latest target of Manish Goenks collar pakkad smiley41

Both useless to the coresmiley37
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

I'll keep saying that Abhira deserves to stab Vidya for her white day 🙏🏾

Not just Vidya. Let her do mass murder of V, M, goenkas and Ruhi. I can tolerate even Kaveri and Sanjay but all these other people are better off dead.

whats the bet that they wont. they will reach to see Abhimann hugging and not see Ruhi. I hope Rohit will suspect. he knew Ruhi has been missing and hopefully he uses his dimaag.

I know man this pyscho aint getting exposed but umeed karne me kya jata hai 😆 but seriously no one will question what happened? Dumbo poddarssmiley39

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Jab Car mein baith hi gaya thaa toh seedha Goenka Mansion le jaata unki laadli bacchi ko so that woh bhi uski samundar se gehre pyaar ka anjaam dekh paatesmiley42. Aise khatron ke khilaadi khelne ki kya zaroorat thi wo bhi sherwani meinsmiley24

Exactly waha Ru ko bhar bhar ke thappad padta from each and every person apne aap akal thikane aa jaati smiley36
Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

https://x.com/_hananoi/status/1837662897813512247
they way i giggled at this part 🤭😌