Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Phufasa

Posted: 8 days ago

Armaan Abhira ka toh batta nahi but Ruhi and Vidya are 1000℅ made for each other. Mainey armaan and rohit main kabhi farq nahi kiya my foot. smiley39

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

kab hoga Ruhi ka bhanda phod?

she has enlisted servants help- surely that guy can be used as evidence . if he testifies against Ruhi , people need to believe. afterall he has no reason to lie. he is doing her bidding for money

Edited by Pinecone - 8 days ago
Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

to much filler time with vidya and ruhi. half or even more than half was filled with their nonsense today. FF'd their scenes. nonsense idiotic psychotic women. may god give me patience and strength to handle both women going forward 🙏🏼

Pinecone thumbnail

Seeing Abhira so happy made my day!

I wish we got less of Armaan missing V and more of him wanting to see a glimpse of Abhira.

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Vidya is really a pathetic biatch that love making herself a victim. KP doesn't want to lose her grandson cause she needs him, that budhiya know Ar will leave them in a split second for Abhira no if's or buts this Vidya here crying and calling herself sauteli mom smiley7

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Abhira literally was begging Vidya to speak up for Armaan a few weeks back when Rohit and Kaveri were calling him all kinds of names, but she did absolutely nothing. Mainey hamesha saath diya hain armaan ka what a joke smiley39

Originally posted by: Pinecone

kab hoga Ruhi ka bhanda phod?

she has enlisted servants help- surely that guy can be used as evidence . if he testifies against Ruhi , people need to believe. afterall he has no reason to lie. he is doing her bidding for money

Jab hoga….. dhoom dhaam se hoga😃😃

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Abhira literally was begging Vidya to speak up for Armaan a few weeks back when Rohit and Kaveri were calling him all kinds of names, but she did absolutely nothing. Mainey hamesha saath diya hain armaan ka what a joke smiley39

clearly this women doesn't seem to understand what the word "saath" means. she's a freaking flipper
Pinecone thumbnail

aaj Kaveri ko dekh kar koi nahi keh sakta that she is actually not in favor of shaadi. Oscar award winning performance karti hai buddhi.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Due to SPA rehearsals I am sure they will fill the wedding epis with more of vidya's self victimization and ruhi being deranged. So insufferable.