Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Phufasa

Posted: 8 days ago

https://x.com/Alpita0802/status/1837298940858798526?t=4YJEjfKgSM4zKIf37klVow&s=19

Ruhi should come with a cautionary note of sawdhaan rahey. Satark rahey. smiley1

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I don't know what was worst Vidya or Ru and neither of them will died but they'll certainly be responsible for hurting Abhira or killing her or somebody in PH

Makers should get this straight no amount of vidya crying because of madhav deed sautela flag and Ruhi crying my matashree poppy papa rona will gain them sympathiessmiley7. These both women are mean pathetic manipulative and evil. Period.

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Wedding k beech mai he crime petrol daalna tha smiley35

surely the crime patrol could have happened afterwards. like they could have changed the order of things. made Armaan see Abhira's arrival and have to be snapped out of his trance and happy tears by pandit to go wash hands and feet and he could have been in la-la land distracted mode allowing the servant to do whatever it is he is planning to harm Armaan and take him to Ruhi. crime patrol bhi hojaata but atleast us audience would get what we have craved

Surely if I can think of this, the makers could too!smiley35

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Kaveri is too far gone, but what makes her better is at least she is sorted about her reasons of needing armaan. Vidya's self victimization is downright hilarious.

dadisa's character has been straightforward since the beginning. 1. selfish and 2. never loved armaan. that's why i am like "ehh" with her actions. this is not new for her.

now vidya's and ruhi's reasonings are not even reasons. they make me want to throw a chappal at them and tell them off. delusional women.

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Wah Matlab arman did come to the wedding phir why is foofu insulting abhira ke Arman nai aayega

Originally posted by: India_TV

Jab hoga….. dhoom dhaam se hogaπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

I too feel Chindi Chiron will get exposed finally nikamma Rohit ko laga ki vo jaan buch kar mujhse dhoor jathi hai and he was searching and waiting for her , he deserves to know the truth of that ghatiya Ruhi Birla , now after all this she comes back home and lives with him in the same room with him as if nothing happened and keep planning and plotting more? Chachi knows about the ring , Armaan tho will see her total ghatiya avtar and if they still keep quiet they r cheating Rohit ruining his life. Let him not believe uska problem hai but he should know.
Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Armaan not getting to watch Abhira walk down the aisle is literally criminal. smiley7

How atrocious and sadistic are the makers this gen? That is literally the one constant sweet scene across every gen! smiley7smiley38

Edited by Ohgod! - 8 days ago

DKP ne khasam khaya hain duniya bhar ki negativity shaadi episodes mein hi daalengismiley7smiley7smiley7 Ye kya hain?????? Kyu hain????? On one side there is Vidya's sauteli maa crap and other side Ruhi's God knows whatπŸ™†β€β™‚οΈπŸ™†β€β™‚οΈπŸ™†β€β™‚οΈ

Also KP said- Ar keliye pyaar and concern parivarr keliye uska investment hainsmiley32smiley32

The only good vibe I am getting is that someday AA will leave that pagalkhanna together.

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

honestly wouldn't have been surprised if she hit someone and kept on driving this time around. women is full on deranged.