Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 7 days ago

ngl i only watched armaan telling ruhi off scene. everything else was kinda filler in my opinion. one thing i noticed is that abhira almost fainted again today. there is something wrong with her for sure. i also liked how when abhira left running, madhav, charu and krish went behind her. i really do hope ruhi is at least exposed in front of them. we shall see.

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

wow i think we have a tie for my top 3 vile women today...

1. Ruhi and Vidya

2. Dadisa

the fact that vidya came to the wedding hall just to stop abhira from leaving pissed me off a lot. disgusting woman. as for ruhi, we knew it was coming, but still a psychotic lunatic who is a disgrace to women.

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Abhira enters the mandap and she looks at everyone but notices Armaan isnt there. Bechaari she is thinking he should have been sabse aage. Then she thinks he must have some surprise. The servant hands Armaan a video message from Ruhi and it says- come to mandir without informing anyone. He tries to ask servant but that guy escapes. Abhira is trying to go sit at mandap but MG stops saying dulha comes first. Armaan gets stressed with message and thinks meri Abhira is waiting for me. And he thinks kisi ki jaan khatre mein hai and he has to go to Ruhi first because of that because his khushi is not more important than somebody's life.

Abhiras mind voice is so sweet. She thinks about how Armaan will react on her look and how on SM grooms look emotional. Then she thinks she'd rather see him happy and without rona dhona.

Krish informs that Armaan is missing. Sanjay starts speculation. Everyone is freaking out. Armaan is rushing to mandir to meet Ruhi.

Abhira asks MG what is going on and why everyone is stressing out. Bechaari bacchi

Armaan reaches mandir and sees Ruhi in dulhan getup and she is doing her pscyho giri. Its so cringe.

Everyone in mandap thinks Armaan has gone to meet V and manao her. But V picks up phone and says Armaan hasnt come. And V wonders where Armaan has gone.

Armaan asks Ruhi she is upto and she says its shaadi ki tayyari and she wants him to marry her without any sahi-galat and deewars. She says Abhira cant give you khushi of being a father so forget her and marry me. He knocks the plate of garlands off her hand and says Abhira sirf mere man mein nahi hai, but she is in my saans, in my rag, rom rom. Its very dramatic writing as if its a 70s Bwood movie. He takes shapat in front of bhagwan that he will marry only Abhira and no one else. that bit is nice. He says - you are not worth insaaniyat , you are blackmailing me and this is selfish of you. You are cheating everyone. Rohit and both families. next she tries to guilt trip him about all her "losses" and he says he has already explained himself to her multiple times. She says- you used to love me. He says it was never love. she says before Abhira, it was love only. She claims she has to "sacrifice" all the time and people forced her to return to Rohit. but Armaan has no Fs to give about her self victimization and says if you dont love Rohit you shouldnt have come back to be his wife. no one asked you to do so.

Ruhi continues her emotional blackmail and she threatens suicide. And he is walking off. She says if you dont stop you will regret and he looks back and sees her holding knife to her wrist.

Poddar folks are debating how to tell Abhira that Armaan is MIA and Abhira hears them and looks stressed. Kaveri says Armaan has fled probably because he cant be father. Abhira is again gonna faint. MG holds Madhavs collar and asks WTF is going on. What this behavior of Armaan leaving my bacchi at mandap- first Ruhi, now Abhira. Kaveri is yelling at Abhira and MG is yelling at Kaveri and Poddars.

Swarna tells Abhira that ruhi was left at mandap by him too and he has done same with her now. Abhira says I know Armaan wouldnt do this.

Armaan walks back to Ruhi and pulls the knife away from her. he says - grabs her by hand and says ok fine, lets be together but leaves mandap and drags her. makes her sit in car. Ruhi wonders where they are going because she thought he would take phere with her.

meanwhile Abhira declares that Armaan will 100% come. and she will not leave until Armaan himself says he wont marry her. MG says do you trust him despite him leaving. Abhira says yes, I trust him. I know he will come. Abhira says my dil says Armaan is in danger and needs me. She is about to leave but V shows up and stops her saying Armaan doesnt need her. And she claims he left because he knows having his own kid is more important than her. V says dont stop him. Abhira says I promise I wont stop him if he wants to leave but I also know he has not left me. She says say whatever you want to after our shaadi. V holds her back again and Abhira moves her hand off and apologizes. She leaves to go find her dulha.

I love how resolute Abhira is. She knows her Armaan best and she knows he'd not betray her.

Precap is car driving and Armaan saying we can go die together and then be together. Abhira getting premonition that armaan is in danger.

Edited by Pinecone - 7 days ago
Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sa7861

your wish came true 🤭

If i have to be perfectly honest, it was lacking something. I think RoPu didnt deliver as well as I'd have imagined. Ig it maybe coz they were doing star parivaar stuff and he was unwell. but the genuineness and intensity in his eyes was missing. it was coming across as 70s Bollywood stuff and just lip service. He loudly said the right things like - go to hell, you are selfish, this is blackmail. but there is no logic at all.

RoPu salvaged it a little bit, but I wanted something extra. I wanted something genuine instead of loud dialogue baazi. but I think the dialogues and the screenplay is too cringe and dramatic to be taken seriously and for it to really be heart touching.

Edited by Pinecone - 7 days ago

Vidya is the worst right now. Ruhi was always the worst but today Vidya with only 2 minutes scene top the vileness😡

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

saajanji ghar aay Armaan Zasmiley42

Saajanji Ghar Aaye | Kuch Kuch Hota Hai | Full Vid on Make a GIF

Rusharam doolha ka swagat smiley42

Edited by pyar-ishk - 7 days ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Phufasa

Armaan sa is so badnaam sa. Everyone be like yeh phir se bhag gaya smiley37smiley37smiley37

Edited by A_Derry_Girl - 7 days ago

So is ArSa confident Ru gonna jump off the car and fails? I mean why the heck risk your life for psychopath? Also if he was confident then he should have let her use that knife I am sure that chindi vamp love her life more that anything else🙄

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Phufasa

Rohit your biwi is missing, armaan sa is missing, kabhi toh dimag ki batti jala ley 🙏🏾smiley39

Pinecone thumbnail

I really wish that Ruhis psychotic behavior was exposed to all. The cringiness of her behavior would only be a teeny bit justified if she paid for it. but if she goes scot free again then kya point hai iss sab nautanki ka. its like a bgrade bollywood film from back in the day.