Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 8 days ago

Originally posted by: Pinecone

As soon as shaadi is done, we can expect Kaveri and V teaming up against Abhira. UGH. I really hope Armaan will remain patient and stand by Abhira.

lovely...just gonna get the same nonsense over and over again. ugh. 🤦🏻‍♀️
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Fortnight

1000052764.jpg

What an episode smiley32 grand kachra wedding ke saare episodes aise hi honge WOWWWW

I'm saving it for my next meme

checky88 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I finished the episode in under 2 mins 😂 DKP -take a bow 👏👏

The only thing worth watching are chorus gang n abhimaan scenes.

I think I’m better off imagining a parallel universe where Abhimaan live in an apartment separately by themselves. Oh and Armaan n Abhira setting up their own Law firm. To hell with Dadi saa and her fayda 😏😏😒😒 and don’t even get me started on Vidya 🤦🏻‍♀️

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

I too feel Chindi Chiron will get exposed finally nikamma Rohit ko laga ki vo jaan buch kar mujhse dhoor jathi hai and he was searching and waiting for her , he deserves to know the truth of that ghatiya Ruhi Birla , now after all this she comes back home and lives with him in the same room with him as if nothing happened and keep planning and plotting more? Chachi knows about the ring , Armaan tho will see her total ghatiya avtar and if they still keep quiet they r cheating Rohit ruining his life. Let him not believe uska problem hai but he should know.

Ruhi ko aisa ghatiya kaam karne ke baad… rohit ke saath nahi dikha sakte majers!

When her poppy proposed to her married Masi…. Poppy was engaged to Matashree … woh hi itna disgusting tha…. For bhi he came and openly confessed his deeds to Matashree… to ruhi ko aisa karne ke baad…. Rohit ke saath to nahi dikha sakte majers!!!

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

So basically now Vidya, Dadisa and Ruhi three of them will make Abhira's life hell. I can't wait for post wedding scenessmiley42

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sa7861

idk if she will come to the wedding. she literally wished for armaan and abhira's wedding not to happen at the very end of her last scene. she seemed dead set on being against the wedding this time.

but as per DKP , she is not a bad person and she does have mamtaa or whatever. so I have a feeling last moment mein tapak padegi.

I am hating Vidya. She is SO pathetic. Even Kaveri is vile but she has some class. she is doing oscar level acting today of being happy. why cant Kaveri force V also to act happy for sake of family image?! but DKP narrative is that Kaveri who is a scheming conniving %$#% is also not horrible as she seems and V who is always doing rona dhona, nautanki is also not as horrible as she seems.

But I am not happy that the spoilers are suggesting that Ruhi will not be outed in front of family . UGH

When the F will she pay for ALL her kaands.

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Shaadi ke din ithna nautanki aur upar se they r showing these 2 manipulative and ghatiya women in btwn everything. Sympathy and for these 2 evil n pathetic women ? Kabhi nahi . They deserve to rot in hell.

Shaadi ke beech mein yeh sabh makers 😡😡

Exactly this time makers have played dirty even if some point Ru gives her life for Ab her kaands will not be forgiven smiley7
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Phufasa

Sooooooo armaan is going to go missing at a wedding held at goenka house most likely with the same set of guests present at rumaal wedding smiley37smiley37smiley37

Pinecone thumbnail

My fav bit is that Abhira had eyes only for Armaan and was so happy, she didnt even realize V was missing. I hope Abhira has realized that V isnt trustworthy, is not her ally and definitely not maternal and keeps her distance from her even after shaadi. I loved that yesterday she didnt consider Vs words while ultimately deciding to marry Armaan. Hopefully she will call out V and her hypocrisy.

Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: checky88

I finished the episode in under 2 mins 😂 DKP -take a bow 👏👏

The only thing worth watching are chorus gang n abhimaan scenes.

I think I’m better off imagining a parallel universe where Abhimaan live in an apartment separately by themselves. Oh and Armaan n Abhira setting up their own Law firm. To hell with Dadi saa and her fayda 😏😏😒😒 and don’t even get me started on Vidya 🤦🏻‍♀️

Thanks to WU…. I don’t wanna watch episode now. By the on these lines, can someone write a SS or FF. I don’t have time to do asking for someone to do so that we can imagine them living a happy better and peaceful life