Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

saajanji ghar aay Armaan Zasmiley42

Saajanji Ghar Aaye | Kuch Kuch Hota Hai | Full Vid on Make a GIF

Rusharam doolha ka swagat smiley42

That was literally roflsmiley37 moment for me.
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

So is ArSa confident Ru gonna jump off the car and fails? I mean why the heck risk your life for psychopath? Also if he was confident then he should have let her use that knife I am sure that chindi vamp love her life more that anything else🙄

exactly. And at some point he should have alerted people to get more help instead of heeding her instructions to not tell anyone. whats the cringe plot thats loading. Ruhi toh will jump off car like he expected ig but what if he doesnt escape in time?! What if he gets grievously injured. He didnt think what would happen to Abhira if he got injured or worse dead.

Any rubbish is going on!

And also what makes him think that this pscyho who is threatening to kill herself to marry him will not agree to falling off a cliff with him. she is clearly deranged.

Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

If i have to be perfectly honest, it was lacking something. I think RoPu didnt deliver as well as I'd have imagined. Ig it maybe coz they were doing star parivaar stuff and he was unwell. but the genuineness and intensity was missing. it was coming across as 70s Bollywood stuff and just lip service.

It was definitely not bad, but I wanted something extra. I think the dialogues and the screenplay is too cringe and dramatic to be taken seriously.

Bechaara RoPu is not doing well and he is not getting rest also… how can he deliver?

Hope he gets good rest and then come back

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Phufasa

Armaan's abhira mere rom rom mai basti hai was so dramatic with the mandir ki ghanti. Yeh pura episode kya comedy tha smiley37

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

If i have to be perfectly honest, it was lacking something. I think RoPu didnt deliver as well as I'd have imagined. Ig it maybe coz they were doing star parivaar stuff and he was unwell. but the genuineness and intensity was missing. it was coming across as 70s Bollywood stuff and just lip service.

It was definitely not bad, but I wanted something extra. I think the dialogues and the screenplay is too cringe and dramatic to be taken seriously.

i was gonna say that he is unwell and overworked at the moment. but i think for me it was bc we wanted a full ruhi exposure in front of everyone that this fell short. i also thought ruhi's cringe was OTT too. but at least he told her off. brought some sukoon to my dil.

exactly. And at some point he should have alerted people to get more help instead of heeding her instructions to not tell anyone. whats the cringe plot thats loading. Ruhi toh will jump off car like he expected ig but what if he doesnt escape in time?! What if he gets grievously injured. He didnt think what would happen to Abhira if he got injured or worse dead.

Any rubbish is going on!

And also what makes him think that this pscyho who is threatening to kill herself to marry him will not agree to falling off a cliff with him. she is clearly deranged.

Exactly the whole plot is flop doesn’t make sense. Here Ar is not at all for once thinking about his love and family. I understand he is frustrated but this whole act was pure dumbsmiley3
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Khayali_pulao

Bechaara RoPu is not doing well and he is not getting rest also… how can he deliver?

Hope he gets good rest and then come back

I agree. he cant do anything when the plot is such rubbish. the dialoguebaazi is really cringey and he is also over worked and sick.

Its just upsetting that instead of taking her to a jail after pressing charges of harassment or mental asylum to be admitted for inpatient pscyh treatment, he is driving to a cliff. Any nonsense is happening.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Phufasa

I'll keep saying that Abhira deserves to stab Vidya for her white day 🙏🏾

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

I know I am late to the party, it’s been days since I have watched the show… Yeh kaisi legacy hai jaha fl baby queen ki shaadi mein use chodke pl ko itna ss and imp mil raha hai.. bechari shaadi ka jooda bhi pl ke sath share karna pada.. Bhagwan aesi kismat kisi vamp ko bhi na de🤣

I don’t know if it’s already discussed but ise bekar wedding outfit nahi mili makers ko😅.. blue colour might be rare but Ruhi’s lehenga was far more intricate and beautiful than this. Even Aarohi’s wedding lehenga was better. Jo shaadi nahi hui uske hi outfits ache Mille🤦‍♀️

Also the precap reminded me of bahu begum show. My mom used to watch it and I would peep in as one of the leads was called Noor. There also she tries to commit suicide and ml takes the same step to teach her a lesson…. I guess after this Ruhi will realise her mistake and will think of moving on with Rohit but uska patta katega.. there they ended with a cliffhanger when ml falls for pl, fl comes back.. pata nahi yaha kya karenge..

Edited by Firefly_shines - 7 days ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

My chachi is screaming why is Armaan so nice he should be like Vanraj Shah and give Ru one thappad smiley37smiley37

Vanraj one of the worst itv pati and she wants my Armaan sa to be like him to handle Ru smiley38