Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

What dimag, this is Vidya and Madhav ji khoon, there's nothing going to the top. Vidya comes there for what reason just to look like an abandon wife who pati is marry dusri auratsmiley21

What a loser, what will she do if she ever finds out why Armaan was missing

I felt Vidya came to give tanna to Ab that look Ar bhaag gaya because he wants babysmiley7 and now that dumbo will be part of shaadi why ?🤮

Originally posted by: Pinecone

MG and Swarna have equated Armaan's behavior with Ruhi to that with Abhira now despite seeing how much Abhimaan love each other. they really live in a bubble where Ruhi is some bechaari. they infuriate me to no end. I am glad Abhira shut them all up.

My heart goes out to Abhira today

She was upset that Armaan missed her entry and now the shaadi wont happen in the right muhurat. She is going through enough . ab mandap par bhi infertility issue is coming up. uparseh she knows Armaan is in danger varna he'd not leave shaadi and go. She is always being tortured.

After all these numerous wedding tortures on Abhira, she really needs some time off from poddars in her own resort at Mussoorie.
Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Such a beautiful plus important scene ko these guys made a comedy like some old bollywood movie with dhum tana and the mandir ghanti bajaaoing

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

I know I am late to the party, it’s been days since I have watched the show… Yeh kaisi legacy hai jaha fl baby queen ki shaadi mein use chodke pl ko itna ss and imp mil raha hai.. bechari shaadi ka jooda bhi pl ke sath share karna pada.. Bhagwan aesi kismat kisi vamp ko bhi na de🤣

I don’t know if it’s already discussed but ise bekar wedding outfit nahi mili makers ko😅.. blue colour might be rare but Ruhi’s lehenga was far more intricate and beautiful than this. Even Aarohi’s wedding lehenga was better. Jo shaadi nahi hui uske hi outfits ache Mille🤦‍♀️

Also the precap reminded me of bahu begum show. My mom used to watch it and I would peep in as one of the leads was called Noor. There also she tries to commit suicide and ml takes the same step to teach her a lesson…. I guess after this Ruhi will realise her mistake and will think of moving on with Rohit but uska patta katega.. there they ended with a cliffhanger when ml falls for pl, fl comes back.. pata nahi yaha kya karenge..

i stopped following this show too 😂 kya bekar show hain and forum main bhi entertainment nahi hai 😂 i am watching aahat and dark scroll now. 😂 i am bored baby queen aur uska jalke. Baby king and uske dilemma and baby psycho and uske never ending delusions. 😂

The only character i feel bad about right now is rohith. I hope he goes to heaven to join others who are tortured by legacy fls. Bechare ko toh legacy fl ke saath pl and uske bhai ne bhi torture kardiya🤯

Originally posted by: Khayali_pulao

Such a beautiful plus important scene ko these guys made a comedy like some old bollywood movie with dhum tana and the mandir ghanti bajaaoing

These lines are usually given to FL. This is probably the first show where ML is getting this kind of dialoguessmiley37.I hope isi liye funny lag raha haismiley36
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I really hope they give us a honeymoon track as a breather before next drama

I really want a heartfelt convo where Armaan apologizes for making Abhira endure Ruhi's torture both before and after he realized love for Abhira. This despite her warning him repeatedly. She told him at every point that Ruhi isnt trustworthy. and I also want Abhira to school him for his KKK stunts. abhira ka kya hota if he got injured or worse was dead because he wanted to pull some stunts in his frustration. Armaan should realize that Abhira has no one but him and he cannot afford to be irresponsible.

Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Why are these guys hell bent on showing RoPu as some comedian??? Don’t they know or have they not seen his previous work. Itna achcha khaasa handsome plus good actor ko mazaakiya bana diya… and this is not the r first time DKP is doing this.

All along he had only been playing negative roles and this is first straight forward positive plus lover boyish role toh uska kabada kyun bana rahe yeh log.

Has the write from IPL time to now changed???

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Phufasa

Iska outfit toh rastey ko pocha detey huye jayega, abhi toh change hona he chahiye 🙏🏾

Screenshot_2024-09-22-07-16-07-330_com.twitter.android-edit.jpg

nutmeg7 thumbnail

ArSa is going to get married in a soiled sherwani

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

These lines are usually given to FL. This is probably the first show where ML is getting this kind of dialoguessmiley37.I hope isi liye funny lag raha haismiley36

i mean technically he has always been the FL more than abhira ever since he fell in love with her 😂