Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: Indira1211

they put Ruhi in the same lengha for a reason..so bride swap should happen tomorrow and then Ruhi should get exposed to everyone’. If brideswap wasn’t happening ..why give Ruhi the same lengha as abhira and spoil abhiras whole wedding outfit..

There are things happened in this show which doesn't have anything to do with story before too.I think it's one of that .I dont think brideswap is happening.It was like Madhav kept Armaan Abhira divorce not finalized thing as secret .Still it's Ruhi who stole the engagement ring is also secret.I thought today Ruhi will say that to Armaan.Same lehenga also one of the those.

Edited by elizamerin - 6 days ago

Pata nahi....I feel ki agar abhira armaan nahi disclose karenge.....to ruhi will tell this to rohit.....jaise ruhi ke poppy ne abhira ki mamma ko propse kiya tha...while being engaged to ruhi ki matashree...and the came and told the matashree....😂...warna ruhi ka rohit ke saath aise emin rahna....uff....

armaan...what will his excuse be this time of not telling rohit???😂

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: India_TV

Pata nahi....I feel ki agar abhira armaan nahi disclose karenge.....to ruhi will tell this to rohit.....jaise ruhi ke poppy ne abhira ki mamma ko propse kiya tha...while being engaged to ruhi ki matashree...and the came and told the matashree....😂...warna ruhi ka rohit ke saath aise emin rahna....uff....

armaan...what will his excuse be this time of not telling rohit???😂

You mean direct ww??

pata nahi.....warna how will they keep her with rohit? its disgusting!!!

armaan should telll....and uske paas vidoe hai....not sure makers ka kya plan hai...

lst gen yahi hua tha...pppy se abhira ki mamma ko rpopose kiya...while she was married to abhira ke papa.....she rejected...and he came and told this to ruhi ki matashree.....and matashree ne maaf kiya...and no one else knew.....its so irritating....if armaan will not disclose...tab yahi raasta rahega na...warna how will she b shown with rohit?

Originally posted by: India_TV

pata nahi.....warna how will they keep her with rohit? its disgusting!!!

armaan should telll....and uske paas vidoe hai....not sure makers ka kya plan hai...

lst gen yahi hua tha...pppy se abhira ki mamma ko rpopose kiya...while she was married to abhira ke papa.....she rejected...and he came and told this to ruhi ki matashree.....and matashree ne maaf kiya...and no one else knew.....its so irritating....if armaan will not disclose...tab yahi raasta rahega na...warna how will she b shown with rohit?

Ruhi is the more disgusting and shamelsss character comparatively. I don’t think she will reveal this to Rohit , at least not now. This woman instead accepting her mistake slapped Rohit for calling her out . She has been cheating him lusting on his brother aur aaj tho hadh parkardi. Cliff se bach ke ekdum se hriday parivarthan ho jayegi aur Rohit se pyaar ho jayegi ? She needs to get exposed in front of the emetire family before bakra Rohit accepts her and upar chale jaye.

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Ruhi is the more disgusting and shamelsss character comparatively. I don’t think she will reveal this to Rohit , at least not now. This woman instead accepting her mistake slapped Rohit for calling her out . She has been cheating him lusting on his brother aur aaj tho hadh parkardi. Cliff se bach ke ekdum se hriday parivarthan ho jayegi aur Rohit se pyaar ho jayegi ? She needs to get exposed in front of the emetire family before bakra Rohit accepts her and upar chale jaye.

Apne car se kood kar… armaan ko Marne chod kar… still no Shane….bandi fir bhi fake wala ILU ILUchilla rahi hai..