Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nilmi thumbnail
Posted: 25 days ago

I thought I would go all Devdas mode after seeing the new promo,....but I felt nothing. Mukta and her dramatic promos...

My only hope is that Amu does something to expose Babs and gang and then leaves. They can long for each other after that, fall in love, and then have a proper marriage. Amu must find a job

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

29th: More tp..

Ammu does find ex throwing away the unbroken pot... questions her... then sends Anjali upstairs to check if something is amiss esp in ex's room.

Hadn't noticed in the last ep - all three.. ex Babs and Ishika are sporting the same dogpattas.

ex is worried it may hurt V... uff... she is now in love too. [I support it. They are made for eo.smiley42]

Anjali doesn't find anything amiss and calls her to say the same... in the bg some 'poison' marked can is shown.

Bebe cheats to make Ammu slip... Bhavani does similar and everyone falls. The fall was actually well done.

Ammu does lose her earpods in the fall... but she figures, everything is probably fine, since Anjali already said it is.

Edited by Adiandsid - 25 days ago
Adiandsid thumbnail

Originally posted by: nilmi

I thought I would go all Devdas mode after seeing the new promo,....but I felt nothing. Mukta and her dramatic promos...

My only hope is that Amu does something to expose Babs and gang and then leaves. They can long for each other after that, fall in love, and then have a proper marriage. Amu must find a job

Dont remember the exact phrase / proverb... ~ 'Itna dard diya ki ab dard hi nahi hota'....

Adiandsid thumbnail

Just a tp thought. For all her 'classiness' and being 'different from the rest', Babs wore the same dogpatta as Ishika and ex... Didn't that make her feel anything?

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

ex is worried it may hurt V... uff... she is now in love too. [I support it. They are made for eo.smiley42]

uff smiley42smiley37

Krishna ke bahut wives thi smiley36 Ishilye ushe krishna banna tha smiley36

eversmile23 thumbnail

hi @Nilmi, agree with your view. Hope this is what happens in the show. Amruta should decide whether and when to sign the annulment papers when she chooses. Virat cannot get his way all the time and simply drag Amruta to comply with his decisions.

ok this show is starting to get frustrating and this whole virat priyanka shaadi drama or whatever is planned. Still waiting to see what happens and not jumping into over reacting yet. Now just throwing out a crazy idea for fun since this show is getting on my nerves lol. They have already established Abhiraj having some feelings/connection with Priyanka although nothing came of it so far. Maybe have Abhiraj arrive (missing in action for days) and switch places with Virat and get married to Priyanka. Those two deserve each other after all. Sab khush smiley1

Edited by eversmile23 - 24 days ago
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

29th: More tp..

Hadn't noticed in the last ep - all three.. ex Babs and Ishika are sporting the same dogpattas.

Bold- Dogpattas ?! You mean those cheap looking metallic chains?! smiley36

Nimmi isn't in this dogpatta group?!

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I think this time she will sign the annulment paper and will leave the Ahuja house and three witches will laugh evilly by showing their whole teeth (🧟🧟🧟💀💀💀) as their plan will be successful. But I don't understand if Amruta will leave then why Virat will marry Priyanka? Will he say in date that he wants her sign as he realize that there is nothing between them and he still love Priyanka and want her??smiley7 I think something like that will happen. But aab toh yeh bhi lag rha hai V and P marriage will not happen. Because evil will not always win and if Amruta will sign the paper and leave the Ahuja house, then I'm 💯 sure that V and P marriage will not happen and divorce real truth will come out. I am an optimistic person you know as I am Robert Browning's fansmiley9

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nilmi

I was disgusted in that shaadi taraazu promo, and the wedding after that was a mockery, so this divorce/annulment papers is a mockery as well.

Only thing- don't know why Ammu is shown as the foolish, gullible FL all the time, despite knowing Viru's nature. smiley24

Adiandsid thumbnail

Originally posted by: flutterby

Bold- Dogpattas ?! You mean those cheap looking metallic chains?! smiley36

Nimmi isn't in this dogpatta group?!

Yup. This one was not a chain though ... solid round one piece dogpatta. something similar to a thicker wrist kada.

idk if Nimmi is in the group. Even noticed this only because the three of them were in the same frame talking the same old things.