Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sugz thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 29 days ago

@Adiandsid . This related to your point you explain Amruta goes back to Ahuja house with no plan to expose priyanka and babita. Find it difficult to agree with Amu that virat falls low.

What is he supposed to do that Amruta judge him. Amu should ask him to call lawyers & join her police case or hire investigators to locate Rajah on Laddoos. Investigators to look at swing incident or find out how Priyanka affords her expenses when Virat stopped alimony.

Amu accepted Virat should protect her but dont talk about any plans to stop priyanka. Yes virat should investigate some stuff on his own but its clear Amu not managing priyanka well or quick enough. Amu should ask virat for some help to discover hear babita & priyanka plans

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

The security alarm at the store buzzes while ex leaves. Virat accuses her of robbery... and Ammu wonders 'Did he fall so low to take revenge for what happened to Jahan aunty and us.'... [And I am wondering she is wondering he can fall so low! (given how he got married to her).] ]

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Things are fixed by him.. so can guess even if footage is asked for, they wont find anything.

If they wanted us to enjoy VA moments / treat them as normal couple, they could've written things better. But... humein yeh bhi aise hi dikhana hai... and romance bhi chalana hai, funny bhi dikhana hai ... sorry. cant happen. They made their choice.

@bold.. That's the fault of makers to cast close friends like Srijit, take advantage of their comfort with each other and write comedy, drama and tashan scenes. Unfortunately from beginning, I have failed to see them as a serious couple and see them more as friends. smiley22

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I always ignore negativity and I will. I'm watching it for Jodi and I will watch it for Jodi. Nowadays almost no serial is perfect and it's 2024 not 2011-2014 era, there are many flaws in ml and fl character and whenever I will find a way to judge ml/fl character I will and if not then I will enjoy their scenes that's it. I like their scenes and that's why I'm watching and when I will see the plot which will be negative beyond limit, I will stop watching it for my own peace and when everything will be fine, I will be back again. That's it.

Edited by Afrinaparvin - 29 days ago
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Annu.

If he is attracted to her then why not confess? If he is so sure abt his attraction and so called love towards amu or he wants amu to confess so in future he can say tum mujhme interested thi not me smiley29

His ego and past with Priyanka refuses to make him confess or even begin to question his feelings for Ammu. smiley8

Plus makers want to drag and stretch this show for as long as possible. Since confession and SR are only two logical plots in a love story, they can't show more than this and show it regularly. People will get bored. smiley26

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: flutterby

@bold.. That's the fault of makers to cast close friends like Srijit, take advantage of their comfort with each other and write comedy, drama and tashan scenes. Unfortunately from beginning, I have failed to see them as a serious couple and see them more as friends. smiley22

I didn't have much problems with casting them together - for their past roles in kkb / cause they are friends. But yes, many did have concerns about it. It comes down to writing their characters and scenes well. They are friends, take advantage of that and keep VA as friends for as long as needed - go with the theme 'foes to friends to flames' since it is used a few times.

Her having brain freeze moments right from the second ep, which still continues, and in contrast recoiling when Gautam tries to fake hug her... It should've been how she felt whenever Virat is unnecessarily close too... but everything is pushed under the carpet with the label of 'destined couple' etc.

If they wanted these current scenes to be enjoyable, could've got them married in a better way. I still dont know what purpose did they achieve by doing what they did. For me it made Virat 'unreliable' makes me wait for the next storm which will eventually come... and her 'dumb' for hanging around him and for continuing to experience brain freeze. [Just do the job you want to do there and leave.]

Him wondering 'whats b/w u and i'... well... its not like he is experiencing love for the first time, unlike her... he isn't a teenager either. Yeah... so very believable that he doesn't understand what he is going through. smiley29

Adiandsid thumbnail
Posted: 28 days ago

23rd: Bhavani doesnt want to buy the costly sari... Some tp with the amount. Virat insists they buy.

Virat checks on ex... wants to hide something in her purse...

Ammu missing Virat... while cooking.... goes there when she learns he is in the boutique and has bought things worth around 17odd lakhs.

She arrives at the boutique... Virat traps ex ... will let her free if she apologises to JK aunty... [Ammu isn't impressed, Bhavani is... JK is almost crying...]

Ex refuses... her face was worth it. Ammu convinces her to apologise.

Edited by Adiandsid - 28 days ago
Riggy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

23rd: Bhavani doesnt want to buy the costly sari... Some tp with the amount. Virat insists they buy.

Virat checks on ex... wants to hide something in her purse...

Ammu missing Virat... while cooking.... goes there when she learns he is in the boutique and has bought things worth around 17odd lakhs.

She arrives at the boutique... Virat traps ex ... will let her free if she apologises to JK aunty... [Ammu isn't impressed, Bhavani is... JK is almost crying...]

Juvenile! 😞

Fineeeee! I will write 4 words even if the only word that comes to my mind is JUVENILE. 😡

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: flutterby

His ego and past with Priyanka refuses to make him confess or even begin to question his feelings for Ammu. smiley8

Plus makers want to drag and stretch this show for as long as possible. Since confession and SR are only two logical plots in a love story, they can't show more than this and show it regularly. People will get bored. smiley26

The producer and writer is obsessed with kkb and its jodi success smiley36 The other show i am watching ushme under 120ep SR bhi hogayi smiley36 Maker ko lagta hain tv viewer aligbagh se aaye hume nahin maloom woh kya achieve karna chahti hain. Other then skinship between leads she is hardly focus on any part of serial and other characters.

The past of V is more hilarious then present waise present scenario bhi same hain.And i feel whether he liked priyanka or that abhiraj liked her so was not able to tolerate and he wooed hersmiley36 Desh ki saare ladkiyan V pe marni chaiye smiley29

Adiandsid thumbnail

Something is cooking up around the properties / the papers that Dildaar gave Nimmi - he did ask whether she has kept it secured. She did answer in the affirmative but then... someone will spoil it. Abiraj will be good.. but then they wont explain where he was all these days. Babs will be too much... Probably its Poem who was shown the other day. She does have special interest.

Gautam - can imagine a skeleton waiting in the coffee shop... bechara wanted to apologise and move on. but may be he will be brought in when there is a separation - probably gave up the plan in b/w.

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Yeh to mobile or ipad dal ke bhi kar sakte teh 17lakh spend karne ki kya zoorarat baap ke paise beta kaise udta hain dekho smiley37

Amu ko convice hi karna tha toh assa plan kyun phir mazboor hi karna aur convice karne bhi diff hota hain smiley36

OMG i guess any road side romeo can make bhavani and JK impress.