Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 29 days ago

Originally posted by: Ishaan2

Hmm by t he way what is tomorrow's precape?? Did VSA apney ex ka ijjat ka phalooda Kiya? smiley42

The security alarm at the store buzzes while ex leaves. Virat accuses her of robbery... and Ammu wonders 'Did he fall so low to take revenge for what happened to Jahan aunty and us.'... [And I am wondering she is wondering he can fall so low! (given how he got married to her).] ]

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

The security alarm at the store buzzes while ex leaves. Virat accuses her of robbery... and Ammu wonders 'Did he fall so low to take revenge for what happened to Jahan aunty and us.'... [And I am wondering she is wondering he can fall so low! (given how he got married to her).] ]

Wow so amazing way to take revenge.Aur camera nahin hai wahan won't it show he did it smiley36 Kya shop hain jo sirf priyanka pe focus karengi not on V smiley36

Yeh banda sab ko khus rakta hain apni maa ko sasu maa ko nayi biwi purani biwi jahan aunty list mein aur sab reporters aur media wale smiley36

Drama wale chahte hain hum marriage ko bhool jaye aur inko normal romantic couple ki tarah dekhe smiley37 Unki comedy mujhe tragedy lagti hain smiley36

Edited by Annu. - 29 days ago
Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Things are fixed by him.. so can guess even if footage is asked for, they wont find anything.

If they wanted us to enjoy VA moments / treat them as normal couple, they could've written things better. But... humein yeh bhi aise hi dikhana hai... and romance bhi chalana hai, funny bhi dikhana hai ... sorry. cant happen. They made their choice.

Edited by Adiandsid - 29 days ago
Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hmm 😒 I don't know what to write now 🤔 😕

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Things are fixed by him.. so can guess even if footage is asked for, they wont find anything.

If they wanted us to enjoy VA moments / treat them as normal couple, they could've written things better. But... humein yeh bhi aise hi dikhana hai... and romance bhi chalana hai, funny bhi dikhana hai ... sorry. cant happen. They made their choice.

He and pri are similar even in start of show he set up tv ko girane ka plan for amu.Just target change for now.But did he find who mixed daru in amu's lemon juice .Nauker toh tumhare ghar ke teh instead he was blaming amu.But woh zaroori thodi hain.

Chemistry student ke liye yeh drama flawless hai smiley29

Riggy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nilmi

Nahii...pls...No preggy drama pls...same old twist....smiley29

Jaise abhi bada innovative story chal raha hai 😃

Riggy thumbnail

Yup... both girls. One middle class, one rich... both fall in love with the same guy later on... never done before.smiley36

Bilkul...aisa story na kabhi dekha, na kabhi suna😃

They can try a Parent Trap twist as well 😃

Riggy thumbnail

Originally posted by: poiu123

I didn’t mind Virat staring at Amu scene. He is attracted to her. He was looking tenderly at her. There was no sexual intent in his gaze.

How is Amu’s interest in intimacy even relevant here

If you are attracted towards someone and tenderly looking at them while they are sleeping, it's fine. But you have no right to even lay your finger on a woman while she is sleeping when she has never explicitly given consent towards any intimate connection.

sugz thumbnail

Thank you for explaining points. Yes. I did forget to mention how he blamed her like his mother &Ex wife turn blame on everyone else... It does appear Ive been too harsh on Virat character getting too personal

I didnt mind that so much... was more concerned about Nimmi's presence in the scene, the boyfriend question, and also that he is doing all these after giving those annulment papers - which has become a pet peeve of mine. But yes... its odd and done for the sake of chem students. Also more concerned how he started blaming her for screaming rather than apologising. I get your point / objection... but to me its more acceptable than the manhandling scenes ... (fortunately it seems like they got the message, he doesn't do that anymore).

She could've even asked her how many wives has he got/ had? [perhaps to keep it more sanskaari]. 'ek hi hai ya ek aur tapkegi baadme?'

I know they are trying to make it funny / even loveable... but it doesn't work. Its a given that Virat wont have any serious talk with her about issues until the climax where he may even go berserk. [Have seen it in kkb... and they handled things much better there. Many a times it was Pragya's fault that she never spoke the relevant things even when she was asked about it by Abhi. No such attempt is made here by Virat.]

sugz thumbnail

Thank you. I understand your view & calmed down a bit. You are right the reason Amruta pulls away from his hand holding or affectionate stare is not because she uncomfortable. Amu is unsure of her feelings & their future hopefully after Babita exposed.

Similar to me you point past scenes of behaviour to explain. Maybe reason why im frustrated with Virat Character unrelated to his touching- He refuses to see Babita actions even after priyanka pushed babita family members& insulted Nimmi in episode before today. Babita didn't go against priyanka when this happened!

Originally posted by: Afrinaparvin

Perfect said. I think sometimes hate for Virat cross limits which I don't think is good. He never misbehaved with Amruta, never touched her in a bad way. He even didn't touch Sanjana and also we all notice that he always maintain safe distance from his wife Priyanka. He is attracting towards Amruta but not in a bad way that he will force himself on her. Virat has many faults but he's not characterless. Priyanka entered long ago but we still didn't get any scene where we can point out his character and I really like it.

Amruta never said Virat that his touch disgust her. When Gautam was about to hug her, she forbade him, even when Abhiraj touched her when she was crying on stair, she also didn't like but whenever Virat touched her, she never felt uneasy. We saw their romantic dances after their marriage and she never felt uneasy or said him not to touch her. His touch definitely effect her. I can hate Virat for the way he married Amruta,the way he always misunderstand Amruta and choose babita over her but also I want his redemption track,his strong character,his perfection even if not that much which I expect and at the end of course AmVira's togetherness because I'm watching this serial for them not for only one. When it will be time to judge him or her, I will obviously judge like a neutral audience but I will never cross the limit where I will only see negative side through the character ignoring the positive side of the character.

Edited by sugz - 29 days ago