Posted: 29 days ago

Lo.. mei hi bhool gaya. smiley36

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Lo.. mei hi bhool gaya. smiley36

Amu ab ahuja hain mein bhi na smiley29

Tumhara kya dosh chitnis dosre ke ghar mein ada banake beteh hain apna ghar chodne mein in logono ek din nahin liya smiley36 Just this producer want to cost save her wanted to shift amu to terrace kitne jaldi aasa screenplay likha wah.

It looks weird jahan is not so old ki ushki family ushko akela chod kar chali gayismiley18

Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hmm by t he way what is tomorrow's precape?? Did VSA apney ex ka ijjat ka phalooda Kiya? smiley42

sugz thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Can try answer the question 1st. Warning - Im going to vent much anger

I think Virat already knew the answer before he asked Amu the question of boyfriends. Before she became useless & met virat. Qualified as banker, helped dad rescue business & work night shifts to pay Harsh fees.There was not much time for relationship. MANY ON X HAVE ALSO POINTED WHY GAUTUM NOT MENTIONED- Writers brain damage again😂 Amu avoids any intimacy is an indication of not many boyfriends.

WHY IS IT A WOMEN/ AMUS NUMBER OF BOYFRIENDS QUESTIONED?!!! 😡🤬. Virat has fur handcuffs in his cupboard & shows his chest all time like an expensive male prostitute in those clothes. He loves his ego so probably had many girls.WHY DOESNT SHE ASK HIM HOW MANY CHEAP WOMEN BEEN IN THAT SAME BED!!! Do the rich get no sexual disease or infections!🤨. Priyanka also flirts with him like a cheap whore so he use to that type of women. Dating from Abhiraj cousins to cousins.

I'm not impresssd by Virat looking at Amu like that in the bed. Did she ever express interest in that kind of intimacy. NO!! - No signals given. She wont even touch his hand long enough and runs away when he stares in her eyes. This is another form of assault like touching women bottom from behind randomly.😤😤😡😡😡🤬🤬

Againt the twitter CHEM ADDICTS love it. AM I CRAZY WITH THIS POST... IS IT ONLY ME ? @Adiandsid

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

22nd: I and u thing continued.

Ex - Ishika video convo... there were times ex was shouting... and of course no one else can hear it. plan to hurt Ammu more... so that Virrawt will be hurt... one truth spoken... her nafrat / junoon is stronger than VA relationship... I will agree with that.

Next morning: the precap scene... seems like they added a few more lines to the theme song. Could've avoided Nimmi in the scene - given what has happened to / with her... [felt insensitive but that's my opinion and first impression.]

[Interesting question is what would Virat have actually felt if she actually had boyfriend(s). I'm kind of sure it will hurt him.]

No cooks yet .... She has to manage again... his boyfriend talk continue... while Anjali is there... [apne ex-wife ko bhi sambhalo... (edit... which he does plan to.)]...

Meeting about Janmashtami in Chitnis' house... Ammu, Nimmi, and Anjali come over... Virat follows... Bhavani is not happy with his presence. Turns out Ammu is a regular in doing the dahi handi thing.

Some boyfriend talk there too.... smiley29 [I and u probably now shifted to boyfriend.]

Nimmi-Dildaar convo (about some papers... i didnt get exactly what... probably property papers..) they come to know someone was overhearing.

Virat wants to take Bhavani and Jahan for shopping... Bhavani tries to avoid... but Jahan and Harsh negate her excuses... Virat's plan is to insult ex... who is also called there.

They are in the boutique. [Does seem like she will be badly insulted... leading to the bomb plan, though she did talk about hurting Virat by hurting Ammu with Ishubaby... but then its the same old same old.]

[Good they delayed the ep... Let me know that I didn't care and wouldn't have cared if they didn't upload either / if it went off air.smiley20]

[Virat in Chitnis' house... he could come over only because he had a plan and wanted Bhavani and Jahan to witness it. Again the shame/pride and making amends theme. If say Bhavani had openly objected to going out with the reasons... and then went with him... she would've felt sorry. He didn't have the guts to face her yesterday. There is something in there that I am not liking.]

Edited by sugz - 29 days ago
poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I didn’t mind Virat staring at Amu scene. He is attracted to her. He was looking tenderly at her. There was no sexual intent in his gaze.

How is Amu’s interest in intimacy even relevant here

Edited by poiu123 - 29 days ago
sugz thumbnail

Sure viewers ok with it. But did Amu give permission. They potray it as she didn't know why Virat stare at her not having BFs. Question remains- Did Amu ever express interest in sort of intimacy Virat expressed in that bed?... if she wont hold his hand long then how is this intimacy with Amu consent?

Originally posted by: poiu123

I didn’t mind Virat staring at Amu scene. He is attracted to her. He was looking tenderly at her. There was no sexual intent in his gaze.

sugz thumbnail

Is consent to touch a women while sleeping knowing it will make her uncomfortable relevant?

Intimacy relevant because he touched her hair while sleeping and stares at her in bed after forcfully marring her . This is not an everyday couple situation. Or BF GF relationship

P.S. ITS OK- I respect your opinion and ok to disagree

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

If he is attracted to her then why not confess? If he is so sure abt his attraction and so called love towards amu or he wants amu to confess so in future he can say tum mujhme interested thi not me smiley29

Edited by Annu. - 29 days ago
Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

I didnt mind that so much... was more concerned about Nimmi's presence in the scene, the boyfriend question, and also that he is doing all these after giving those annulment papers - which has become a pet peeve of mine. But yes... its odd and done for the sake of chem students. Also more concerned how he started blaming her for screaming rather than apologising. I get your point / objection... but to me its more acceptable than the manhandling scenes ... (fortunately it seems like they got the message, he doesn't do that anymore).

She could've even asked her how many wives has he got/ had? [perhaps to keep it more sanskaari]. 'ek hi hai ya ek aur tapkegi baadme?'

I know they are trying to make it funny / even loveable... but it doesn't work. Its a given that Virat wont have any serious talk with her about issues until the climax where he may even go berserk. [Have seen it in kkb... and they handled things much better there. Many a times it was Pragya's fault that she never spoke the relevant things even when she was asked about it by Abhi. No such attempt is made here by Virat.]

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Perfect said. I think sometimes hate for Virat cross limits which I don't think is good. He never misbehaved with Amruta, never touched her in a bad way. He even didn't touch Sanjana and also we all notice that he always maintain safe distance from his wife Priyanka. He is attracting towards Amruta but not in a bad way that he will force himself on her. Virat has many faults but he's not characterless. Priyanka entered long ago but we still didn't get any scene where we can point out his character and I really like it.

Amruta never said Virat that his touch disgust her. When Gautam was about to hug her, she forbade him, even when Abhiraj touched her when she was crying on stair, she also didn't like but whenever Virat touched her, she never felt uneasy. We saw their romantic dances after their marriage and she never felt uneasy or said him not to touch her. His touch definitely effect her. I can hate Virat for the way he married Amruta,the way he always misunderstand Amruta and choose babita over her but also I want his redemption track,his strong character,his perfection even if not that much which I expect and at the end of course AmVira's togetherness because I'm watching this serial for them not for only one. When it will be time to judge him or her, I will obviously judge like a neutral audience but I will never cross the limit where I will only see negative side through the character ignoring the positive side of the character.