Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 29 days ago

Originally posted by: Riggy

Interesting.

What if Ammu and Ex both get pregnant, Ammu delivers twins and Ex has a miscarriage or still birth. Babs steals one of the twins and gives it to Ex without revealing that it's Ammu's baby.

Virat and Ex raise one of the twins. Ammu moves to another city with her baby and after a 7 year leap returns to Mumbai. The kids enrolled in same school and become enemies. That's when the elders meet and past is revealed. 😃

Yup... both girls. One middle class, one rich... both fall in love with the same guy later on... never done before.smiley36

nilmi thumbnail

Separation is okay. If they want to make Amu pregnant, that's fine, but no marriage between Virat and X. I can't bear their intimacy. Please don't write any more twists......smiley29smiley37

nilmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Yup... both girls. One middle class, one rich... both fall in love with the same guy later on... never done before.smiley36

As I said before, I stopped watching KKB after the King track. I read the written update on Wiki recently. Kya kya twists hain bhai....Mera dimaag karab ho gaya. Finite shows are better. These long-running shows are utter crap with illogical twists and tracks....smiley39

Adiandsid thumbnail

Yeah.. kkb wasnt worth watching after that too. I did like bits of the 2yr leap one after that... but then they had to bring in Tanu and Alia there too to take away any possibility of anything good.

Adiandsid thumbnail

22nd: I and u thing continued.

Ex - Ishika video convo... there were times ex was shouting... and of course no one else can hear it. plan to hurt Ammu more... so that Virrawt will be hurt... one truth spoken... her nafrat / junoon is stronger than VA relationship... I will agree with that.

Next morning: the precap scene... seems like they added a few more lines to the theme song. Could've avoided Nimmi in the scene - given what has happened to / with her... [felt insensitive but that's my opinion and first impression.]

[Interesting question is what would Virat have actually felt if she actually had boyfriend(s). I'm kind of sure it will hurt him.]

No cooks yet .... She has to manage again... his boyfriend talk continue... while Anjali is there... [apne ex-wife ko bhi sambhalo... (edit... which he does plan to.)]...

Meeting about Janmashtami in Chitnis' house... Ammu, Nimmi, and Anjali come over... Virat follows... Bhavani is not happy with his presence. Turns out Ammu is a regular in doing the dahi handi thing.

Some boyfriend talk there too.... smiley29 [I and u probably now shifted to boyfriend.]

Nimmi-Dildaar convo (about some papers... i didnt get exactly what... probably property papers..) they come to know someone was overhearing.

Virat wants to take Bhavani and Jahan for shopping... Bhavani tries to avoid... but Jahan and Harsh negate her excuses... Virat's plan is to insult ex... who is also called there.

They are in the boutique. [Does seem like she will be badly insulted... leading to the bomb plan, though she did talk about hurting Virat by hurting Ammu with Ishubaby... but then its the same old same old.]

[Good they delayed the ep... Let me know that I didn't care and wouldn't have cared if they didn't upload either / if it went off air.smiley20]

[Virat in Chitnis' house... he could come over only because he had a plan and wanted Bhavani and Jahan to witness it. Again the shame/pride and making amends theme. If say Bhavani had openly objected to going out with the reasons... and then went with him... she would've felt sorry. He didn't have the guts to face her yesterday. There is something in there that I am not liking.]

Edited by Adiandsid - 29 days ago
Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thankfully after so many days later gets a positive episode. I really laughed a lot. Today's episode was enjoyable. Btw Virat has witch mother, hag bit*h wife and he had dumb ex fiance and otoh Amruta had three boyfriend : dudhwala, kiranewala and estriwalasmiley36smiley36 ok ok I get it I get itsmiley36 btw I'm smelling a new male entry after seeing the episode but they can use Abhiraj though,not necessary to bring gopi gauti golu goli pleasesmiley12 but I don't think hag bit*h's insult will be as loud as Amruta faced and she had insulted Amruta so if she face any humiliation (though I have doubt) Amruta's presence is more necessarysmiley24

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

[Good they delayed the ep... Let me know that I didn't care and wouldn't have cared if they didn't upload either / if it went off air.smiley20]

Thoda intezaar Karo jald hi honga smiley36 Unka I and U phad ke mein pakgayi hoonsmiley29 Ab boyfriendsmiley29

nilmi thumbnail

At this rate, the show will go off-air before they find out what is between I and U smiley29

Annu. thumbnail

Originally posted by: nilmi

At this rate, the show will go off-air before they find out what is between I and U smiley29

End hone ke ek episode pehle toh baata hi denge smiley36 I and U ke beech mein offair hota hain smiley36

But i am sure next yr koi award nahin with lots of new show coming.8pm jaagriti aa raha hain the kid is speaking sense then elders and grown up in this drama smiley29 Fans ko udaan ki yaad aagayi promo dekh ki.

Annu. thumbnail

Meeting about Janmashtami in Chitnis' house... Ammu, Nimmi, and Anjali come over... Virat follows... Bhavani is not happy with his presence. Turns out Ammu is a regular in doing the dahi handi thing.

Chitnis house finally amu ne ghar le liya ?smiley24