Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nilmi thumbnail
Posted: a month ago

They're still not ready to make them confess... it's the same cycle over and over again: the villains plot, Amu and her gang face hurt and humiliation, Amu gives her "mahaan" speech, and then "I and U" nonsense, some eye lock, and now, the latest addition...a hug....

Being mature adults, why can't they understand their attraction and feelings? It's too much now. After seeing the latest bts hug, it's evident that they're still in the same place...nothing happened to villains, and there's no progress in their feelings for each other.

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

As I was RaBul fan, I can't even tell you how much I hate then when in their private moments, Aliya always watched themsmiley11 and during Holi how desperately she dressed herself like Bulbul to get intimate with Purabsmiley11

I can't watch these type of cheap tactics of hag bit*h's heresmiley11 ohhh so aab main samjhi. Babita was also a part of ghkkpm and that's why Mukta is obsessed with babita and thinks she's getting her trp and now hag also?smiley11 koi uski sar phodosmiley7 how can she be such brainless? Trp my foot... I don't need trp, I don't care for trp. Just give me the tracks which I wantsmiley12useless, brainlesssmiley21

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Afrinaparvin

But seriously she doesn't deserve pain. Aur kitne baar bolna padega Mukta ko to give her a job? We want her independent journey naa? If she will work in home as housewife then why they introduced her as a brilliant award winning student, employee?? Where are her bank colleagues? Why no one from her indie bank come to meet her? Why she's jobless? No answer. Where is Virat's office? In Ahuja royal mansion that one office room is their whole office? Kuch bhi??

They could make it a very interesting and unique serial but they choose to spoil it more than before and it will be continued. I'm just fed up. No words for them. But at least at this point I really don't want Amruta to fall for him, I don't care Virat now fall for her or not but will also want Virat will fall for her deeply and when his mother's black face will come in front of him, Amruta will leave the house and he will blame himself for his bad luck and his over love for his mother and will change himself for good. But alas it will not happen. Amruta will love him, she will suffer for him, he will break her heart but still she will love him truly and for Virat, unfortunately he will always be confused about his feeling towards Amruta and will never be able to love her the way she will love him.

Yeah... the reason I added 'if'. I dont want her to fall for him... be always aware of his 'two sides'... like she does in between. The problem is in order to keep things (i dont get a word) 'interesting' (perhaps)... they show her melting around him... and each time that happens she falls in my eyes. Her 'stupid' goal is to expose Babs in such a way that 'Virrawt' will not hate his mommy... 'Uff... such noble thoughts'... smiley7

btw... Virat's excuse for getting married to her 'I didnt know what I was doing... us waqt kuch samajh me nahi aa raha tha'... can guess people may kill someone in that frame of mind... but shaadi kaun karta hai??? Such a stupid excuse. But do i credit this stupidity to Virat or to the writers? After all they are the ones who wrote chai peeke tunn and waking up only after she is in the washroom... and also divorce papers ke last paper me sign nahi kiya...

sugz thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Adiandsid - Or anybody been watching for some time now. Any idea why episode not released? ... has this happen before ever on KMTMG or other shows
Adiandsid thumbnail

It has happened many times. Not something new. So.. dont worry. This 24 hr before telecast release is only a norm for a few weeks now ... most of the time it released only on the same day... that too at varying times. The mela eps were released only around an hour before telecast. Think it once released half an hour before too.

Can expect early morning release.

Edited by Adiandsid - a month ago
sugz thumbnail

Thank you. Follow up question since you speak about Mela release time in past. Did you see trend that they release close to telecast for critical episodes or can happen anytime?

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

It has happened many times. Not something new. So.. dont worry. This 24 hr before telecast release is only a norm for a few weeks now ... most of the time it released only on the same day... that too at varying times. The mela eps were released only around an hour before telecast. Think it once released half an hour before too.

Can expect early morning release.

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

If Ammu is falling for him after all that happened... she deserves to go through anything that happens. Duniya me koi aur dikha hi nahi isko to kya karein.. bhukto.

But it is meaning less drag - esp since Dildaar knows what happened in the past. Usko pata chala kya farak pada? In a way I just want them to get to the conclusion of this rather than wasting their time on fillers... pata hai unke 'AmVira' are 'destined' and 'made for eo'... blah blah blah... why waste time?

Mumbai mein ladke nahin hain smiley37 So ammu ko dekhe nahin.Is serial ke saare mard dard hain woh sar dard smiley29smiley37 I am interested more in next week trp murk will turn her story acc to trp smiley36

Producer bolti hain sriti ushki hero hain koi apne hero ko gareeb kyun banayega joothi smiley7

But they are just hyping the jodi koi article kuch nahin hain smiley36

Abhi maine new article dekha pinkvilla pe abhi bhi Abhi pragya top 5 love triangle mein hai.

https://www.pinkvilla.com/tv/news/5-best-hindi-tv-shows-with-unforgettable-love-triangles-ishq-mein-marjawan-2-to-ghum-hai-kisikey-pyaar-meiin-1340880

Adiandsid thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugz

Thank you. Follow up question since you speak about Mela release time in past. Did you see trend that they release close to telecast for critical episodes or can happen anytime?

Really late releases are for the critical eps - happened only during the mela eps and a few days when they were really late on shooting schedule. Sometimes, though rarely, its just for no reason at all - one boring Sunday filler held the record for the most late release (6:30 p.m.) until mela eps took over. Most days eps are up before 5/530 (for the 10 pm show).

nilmi thumbnail

they killed Bulbul and Pragya's child. So much cruelty... sadistic creators. I stopped watching it for my own sanity.smiley11smiley7

Amu is falling for him... her first love. Poor girl. can’t blame her....we all do stupid things when we are in love.no matter how strong we are...She is going to suffer badly because of this pea-brain.

I wish Virat were as strong as Arnav. ASR is not an ideal character.....he also did wrong to Khushi, always took her for granted, and never apologized to her properly. But he is much better than this pea-brain.

sugz thumbnail

I was actually imagining a scenario where they split & move forward 6 months or 1 yr. It will tell if they can live apart or not. The 1st scene is seeing each other at meeting after Amu found new job. Virat 1st question will be if she will marry him ... She does agree for some stupid reason & shocks entire family where she will easily connect dildar & Nimmi but Babita would find new villian to help. writers are an unimaginative bunch & will repeat same cycle filling in blanks on what they did in their separation... they will take 6 months to answer why they united after separation & events of 1 year separation.

Yeah... the reason I added 'if'. I dont want her to fall for him... be always aware of his 'two sides'... like she does in between. The problem is in order to keep things (i dont get a word) 'interesting' (perhaps)... they show her melting around him... and each time that happens she falls in my eyes. Her 'stupid' goal is to expose Babs in such a way that 'Virrawt' will not hate his mommy... 'Uff... such noble thoughts'... smiley7

btw... Virat's excuse for getting married to her 'I didnt know what I was doing... us waqt kuch samajh me nahi aa raha tha'... can guess people may kill someone in that frame of mind... but shaadi kaun karta hai??? Such a stupid excuse. But do i credit this stupidity to Virat or to the writers? After all they are the ones who wrote chai peeke tunn and waking up only after she is in the washroom... and also divorce papers ke last paper me sign nahi kiya...