Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nilmi thumbnail
Posted: a month ago

It looks like after challenging X's gang and the date night,nothing happened..... They can’t expose any of the witches....they continue their planning and plotting without facing any punishment. Amu's "mahaan" speeches are pointless. And this dumb Virat still hasn’t managed to request divorce papers from the court. smiley18

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Afrinaparvin

Zee released all shows episode expect kmtmg? What's this behaviour zee? I was waitingsmiley7

Btw new bts gives me the vibe that something bad will happen, maybe another humiliation of Amruta and witch will insult her but as usual Virat will be calm obedient child of his mother and will not take stand for Amruta and in their own personal room terrace he will be sorry for not defending her and out of guilt he will hug her and Amruta as usual will forgive him and will tightly hug himsmiley7 and witch,lizard and hag bit*h will see them and will do another planning plottingsmiley7 I'm tired and bored now seeing same dramasmiley12

They've released only RM and Rabb.

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Seeing the bts I don't know why but I feel like you were really right. Amruta unfortunately started melting for Virat. She's starting to fall for him slowly but deeply. And also maybe your words will be right in upcoming episodes that Virat will break her heart brutally even if he will pretend (pretend nhi bhi kar sakta hai I don't believe that guy, at least till he's mommy's boy). I'm feeling like Amruta will fall for him very hard but I'm sure Virat brainless still doesn't love her and not even properly think her sadness,her pain. Ishika was right in many points yesterday. He's really behaving selfish. I wanted Virat will fall for her first deeply but I don't think it will happen.

Makers will not erase hag bit*h from the serial. So he will definitely again unite with her for show off to Amruta. I don't know why but seeing the bts I'm feeling very very sad for Amruta. I hope makers will prove me wrong. I really can't tolerate that bit*h with Virat please. I feel like to slap her until I get satisfy. I will not be able to tolerate if makers will give any track where Virat will get intimate with that bit*hsmiley11 please say no😭😭😭

Afrinaparvin thumbnail

Ok then I will have to check again. I didn't check properly. I was checking, refreshing kmtmg again and again but there was no new episode so I left and when I went to X I saw a comment where it was written that other shows episodes were out so I thought that.

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

If Ammu is falling for him after all that happened... she deserves to go through anything that happens. Duniya me koi aur dikha hi nahi isko to kya karein.. bhukto.

But it is meaning less drag - esp since Dildaar knows what happened in the past. Usko pata chala kya farak pada? In a way I just want them to get to the conclusion of this rather than wasting their time on fillers... pata hai unke 'AmVira' are 'destined' and 'made for eo'... blah blah blah... why waste time?

Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hmmm aajkal story hadh se zyada boring horahi hai yaar 😒 😑

I even watch a IAS officer ki story on sonybhmm now a days as a new guy introduced in the story which became pain in a***** woh bhi bhakwaas chakrahi hai 😑 😒

Kahin bhi dekho bakwas hi chalrahi hai

For a change to relax I started to watch a webseries on prime which is related to a village where a guy comes as vidhayak

Accha hai humara mukta ka crap 💩 se

Hmmm na kahani aagey badti na euk ti bass chakti rehti hai bhaishaap

Beech beech mein kuttey ki saamney haddi ki tarah mukta kych lollipop 🍭 scenes daalti hai smiley35

Asal muddey pey kab pahunchey paya nahin

nilmi thumbnail

I can't trust Mukta... she is obsessed with X. For Mukta, X is the TRP-gaining star actress of the show. To satisfy Mukta's wild dreams, she might get Virat married to X and even show some romance.

But I don't think this will work for this show... X's fans will bash her left, right, and center. I stopped watching Kumkum Bhagya because I couldn't tolerate Tanu and her gang. I hope it doesn't repeat again in kmtmg...

sugz thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I understand your point. It will have to be end of show if Amruta leaves him after exposure.I explained earlier views will drop very low if no Amvira scenes. Show will also have to end as Virat character will be completely ruined if he doesn't try to win Amu back. Truth is virat has to realise what Amu had to go through because of his moms actions.

This whole 3 strong character Amu, Virat & babita cant continue. VIRAT EVENTUALLY HAS TO CHOOSE- LEAVE MOM AGAIN OR RUN AWAY WITH AMU.

What will he do is based on if he can live without Amu & find someone new. He cant live without Amu because he never found anyone after priyanka. He was completely not interested in marriage. Priyanka& virat never shared relationship where they saved each other lives or cared when other is hurt. All their arguments were clearly to hurt each other. Priyanka also left once and didnt return but Amu & him always worked stuff out is major difference in Virats 2 marriages.

Point is Amu virat relationship maybe deeper than with Priyanka. It should take him long if never to recover.

Originally posted by: nilmi

It’s evident that Virat was deeply in love with Priyanka, but given how the creatives have shaped her character, it’s hard to believe that any sane person could fall for someone like X. She’s pure evil, perhaps even more so than Babs. X has tried to kill Amu twice now...once with the peanut allergy and now with the bomb. She behaves like a roadside thug.

On the other hand, I don’t trust Virat’s love for Amu. It seems more like an obsession at this point. If Amu leaves him after exposing Babs and the gang, he’ll most likely end up hating her, just like he hates X now...maybe even more. In that hate, he might marry X just to hurt Amu, and I wouldn’t be surprised if he pretends to be a happy husband to spite her.

I think the writers made a mistake by making X so evil. We know Virat is a pea-brain, and she’s a perfect match for him, but the writers want us to believe he’s a well ducated, smart, and kind-hearted businessman.

I don’t think this show will last much longer...at least, I hope for a short separation, redemption, and a proper Punjabi-style wedding with all the rituals. smiley24

Edited by sugz - a month ago
Afrinaparvin thumbnail

But seriously she doesn't deserve pain. Aur kitne baar bolna padega Mukta ko to give her a job? We want her independent journey naa? If she will work in home as housewife then why they introduced her as a brilliant award winning student, employee?? Where are her bank colleagues? Why no one from her indie bank come to meet her? Why she's jobless? No answer. Where is Virat's office? In Ahuja royal mansion that one office room is their whole office? Kuch bhi??

They could make it a very interesting and unique serial but they choose to spoil it more than before and it will be continued. I'm just fed up. No words for them. But at least at this point I really don't want Amruta to fall for him, I don't care Virat now fall for her or not but will also want Virat will fall for her deeply and when his mother's black face will come in front of him, Amruta will leave the house and he will blame himself for his bad luck and his over love for his mother and will change himself for good. But alas it will not happen. Amruta will love him, she will suffer for him, he will break her heart but still she will love him truly and for Virat, unfortunately he will always be confused about his feeling towards Amruta and will never be able to love her the way she will love him.

Afrinaparvin thumbnail

I will suggest you to watch durangaa season 1 & 2 and also Asur season 1 & 2. Uff these two series are worth watching.