Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: a month ago

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

https://youtu.be/0WOAd9cdAUA?si=x-E0OLun8Mqr3Pz6

Completely unrelated... but on 12:06 he is in kaise set.

How come you caught this? Was it shared on Insta or X?

Edit- oh, you have replied in your next post. smiley36

Edited by flutterby - a month ago
Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: sugz

Correct. This IG post is an interest summary between current place in show & our complaints. On the part of virat going back to Priyanka. As suggested Priyanka is not going anywhere in show & will stay. KKB seemed to get good ratings from wife getting husband married to someone else. I suspect KMTMG may repeat this if running in 3 months .Amu will allow as 1 of her family members in danger by priyanka plans.

Question -Amvira fans want scenes with Amu & virat. They demand more then ML &FL in KKB. If KMTMG repeats wife gets husband married story. Can KMTMG sustain TRP or will it be suicide for show?

Arguably the show runs mostly from the hype of the chem students - at least they are the most vocal / most visible. Will be suicidal if they get Virat and ex married again. I wont mind that - get the feeling that everyone will be where they are supposed to be if that happens. But will be better if it happens after separation and Ammu doesn't do the mahaan act of getting them married. A separation is long overdue (since the wonderful way they got 'married') and will be good if Ammu exposes Babs and leaves. A distraught Virat is taken advantage of by ex and perhaps by babs too to get them married... wont mind it at all if he is forced into marriage too... after all he does need to feel what Ammu went through too...given that guilt is minimal in him.

Edited by Adiandsid - a month ago
LAV2725 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Again and again TRP's are primarily channel/broadcaster botheration as they may use it while negotiating with advertisers on fixing ad slot prices for respective shows say every quarter/month,smiley14 so to an extent a TV show producers botheration too, but not TV audiences.smiley41

Recently noticed some SM fans making much noise and some also worrying way too much about TRPs impacts.

Channels consider many things before pulling down TV serials, and not necessarily take decision ONLY based on BARC weekly TRP chart numbers.smiley9 E.g. Few SP serials which were continuously in top 10 or 5 list in recent times also got shut down by SP channel.

Barely regular TV viewers in India check whats published in weekly TRP list, neither do they decide which channel or fiction/non-fiction show to tune in and watch daily, based on its position in some BARC charts.. smiley24 yeah TRP charts help in giving publicity to some TV shows in media though.

Edited by LAV2725 - a month ago
sugz thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@LAV2725 You were kind enough in the last thread to give me links from your past posts to explain TRP. The links you gave me... I tried reading but went over me. Its not your fault maybe my brain.

Please can I ask if network consider SM interest & views on app/site before pulling show? Lot of viewers find app easier & if show tageted at younger audience. Online is form most used to view show.

Originally posted by: LAV2725

Again and again TRP's are primarily channel/broadcaster botheration as they may use it while negotiating with advertisers on fixing ad slot prices for respective shows say every quarter/month,smiley14 so to an extent a TV show producers botheration too, but not TV audiences.smiley41

Recently noticed some SM fans making much noise and some also worrying way too much about TRPs impacts.

Channels consider many things before pulling down TV serials, and not necessarily take decision ONLY based on BARC weekly TRP chart numbers.smiley9 E.g. Few SP serials which were continuously in top 10 or 5 list in recent times also got shut down by SP channel.

Barely regular TV viewers in India check whats published in weekly TRP list, neither do they decide which channel or fiction/non-fiction show to tune in and watch daily, based on its position in some BARC charts.. smiley24 yeah TRP charts help in giving publicity to some TV shows in media though.

LAV2725 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Few years back if we observe Colors, Sony, Star continued some TV serials as paid webshows on their respective ott apps for few more months based on app traffic & SM responses,smiley14 even after pulling down those shows from daily telecast on TV channels.

But recently guess both channel & producers have clear contracts signed whether its a TV show or webshow that they are going to produce and broadcast smiley24 as budgets, timelines, pricing & revenue share clauses might be different.

TRP means television rating point, simple and clear. BARC is meant to measure sample TV viewing for fresh shows as they get telecast daily on TV sets using dish, DTH, cable connections in various Indian regions, accordingly they publish weekly TRPs based on reach and time spent by sample audiences.smiley1

Just because most broadcasters also have OTT apps, and are streaming their TV shows on apps, doesn't make a TV show into a ott/web show.

Read BARC has been working for sometime on separate mechanism and procedure to gauge viewership and give numbers to ott/web shows by covering original shows streamed across popular online apps/platforms as well. Though not sure how far they reached to roll out.

Edited by LAV2725 - a month ago
Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Another hug bts. At least she looks confused in the beginning. [With voice over of some 'meaningful' lines... did sound non contextual though.]

Edited by Adiandsid - a month ago
sugz thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Any idea on episode release? What has happened today?

The New BTS. It looks like Amu is completely defeated. The look on both face tells me they must split to avoid danger or something has happened to Amu family

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Another hug bts. At least she looks confused in the beginning. [With voice over of some 'meaningful' lines... did sound non contextual though.]

nilmi thumbnail

It’s evident that Virat was deeply in love with Priyanka, but given how the creatives have shaped her character, it’s hard to believe that any sane person could fall for someone like X. She’s pure evil, perhaps even more so than Babs. X has tried to kill Amu twice now...once with the peanut allergy and now with the bomb. She behaves like a roadside thug.

On the other hand, I don’t trust Virat’s love for Amu. It seems more like an obsession at this point. If Amu leaves him after exposing Babs and the gang, he’ll most likely end up hating her, just like he hates X now...maybe even more. In that hate, he might marry X just to hurt Amu, and I wouldn’t be surprised if he pretends to be a happy husband to spite her.

I think the writers made a mistake by making X so evil. We know Virat is a pea-brain, and she’s a perfect match for him, but the writers want us to believe he’s a well ducated, smart, and kind-hearted businessman.

I don’t think this show will last much longer...at least, I hope for a short separation, redemption, and a proper Punjabi-style wedding with all the rituals. smiley24

Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Lol ek aur lollipop 🍭 hugg on its way

Ppl in X chidiya jumping shouting 😳 and their lungs 🫁 out

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Zee released all shows episode expect kmtmg? What's this behaviour zee? I was waitingsmiley7

Btw new bts gives me the vibe that something bad will happen, maybe another humiliation of Amruta and witch will insult her but as usual Virat will be calm obedient child of his mother and will not take stand for Amruta and in their own personal room terrace he will be sorry for not defending her and out of guilt he will hug her and Amruta as usual will forgive him and will tightly hug himsmiley7 and witch,lizard and hag bit*h will see them and will do another planning plottingsmiley7 I'm tired and bored now seeing same dramasmiley12