Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

https://youtu.be/0WOAd9cdAUA?si=x-E0OLun8Mqr3Pz6

Completely unrelated... but on 12:06 he is in kaise set.

Yeh HE kaun hain? smiley36smiley36

20 characters or 4 words smiley7

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Pata nahi... bas YT recommened video dekh raha tha... uska filming style achcha laga... continued... and saw ye to set pe bhi aaya hai.

Annu. thumbnail

Now, they did mention Ammu has filed a case - her lawyer is in the PS... etc. I have no hopes that they will ever follow up on that one. She was right in filing the case though and it should've been done after the incident... not now.

We should be singing

Baat chhedi to hai kam se kam
Shukriya meherbaani karam smiley36

Amu kisi case ke end take nahin poche gi aaj kal zee ke dosre drama mein bahu secret agent bhi hai wah smiley32Hindi audience pe itna zulm kyun smiley18

Annu. thumbnail

Pata nahi... bas YT recommened video dekh raha tha... uska filming style achcha laga... continued... and saw ye to set pe bhi aaya hai.

Jo passion se kuch banate hai to will can see it in their work jo time pass ke liye banate even woh bhi dikh jata hai.Direction ek art hain is serial walon ko nahin pata.He was visiting the studio so us studio mein inki bhi shot chal raha tha everyone wanted to touch his camera smiley37 He had better camera smiley36

Lo ab zee pe new serial jagruti from 16th sept time bolte nahi sirf promo dete rehte hain .Lagta hain IG wala ko hindi nahin aati jagriti likha tha inside of jagruti lagta ushe be I and U mein confusion hain smiley36

sugz thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: a month ago

Yes. Thank you. Maybe I understand your post. Amu was not in Ahuja house but family fought Priyanka for her. Virat didn't fall for any babita manipulation today episode. virat gave babita bad eyes like when he sees priyanka. However 1 fainting will make it ok🤣

Just cannot understand how Amu went back but theres no talk between Amvira of how he didn't protect her.

Question. When Amu told priyanka that she must work hard next 24 hours & she will apologise to Jk aunty. Will writers think we forget this comment and everything left unfinished or is more coming? Based on writers history. could it be empty line ?

Will be surprised if ex leaves any time soon. Going by kkb, one of the only few other shows I've seen, she will be around even if she is doing nothing more than being like a furniture on the set... and quite likely will be around till the end of the show.

Will be a bit too much to expect Nimmi to take the lead in these matters. In a way does she know that Babs was faking things during the mela eps? Will be good if she at least talks about it... may be it is the all so important 'plot requirement' that she stays mum, but doesn't cast a good light on the character, if in fact she knew something was amiss that night. [Similar to Raj in kkb who kept mum about Alia and Tanu even after he understood his mistake. He remained a grey character.]

Yes.. the creators did leave the villains free, but did it in a better way than they managed before. In any case we knew these are fillers and they aren't going to do anything about them... remains to be seen if they will do something when the time is up for the track to end. Would be better if they write more sensible fillers unlike the one that just happened, in the meanwhile.

Edited by sugz - a month ago
Adiandsid thumbnail

Lets see if these are just empty lines. Can assume there may be some reason she plants a bomb in the handi. Will be at least a bit odd if its the next thing coming up without any bigger reason.

Thinking about it, as a 'stand alone' thing I did like what went on in the Ahuja house today... was it proportionate to what happened at the party? Nope. Will it be of any use if they dont follow up on it with the lawyer and the case? Nope. But Ammu, Anjali, Nimmi, and Deepika all had their decent - good moments. And in its place it feels fine... just that the other side is so very toxic that these seem comparatively lame.

Yup... it was odd for me too that after all that 'drama' they went straight into VA nibba-nibbi talk - a frustration I mentioned in an earlier post.

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

That bts was long before during their first mu track. It was the time when rich Ahujas were selecting costly clothes inside their house for their next party dance and Virat was not interested and next went to terrace where he held that kaleerein, thought about his banker and in bg "pyar(smiley29) jhutha toh jataya kyon,yaar bedardeya(smiley38)" was played. Just notice gor se Rajeev was present there too.

LAV2725 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Last weekend I felt may be Z channel is waiting to air Sep launch promo of another NEW fiction show and also a NEW Singing reality show this week in addition to Vasudha..smiley9so they might want to announce all NEW shows time slots at one go??

So new daily serials are Vasudha, Jagriti and reality show Saregamapa lined up for Sep launch..smiley14 probable 8-9pm time slot which covers all days, lets see..smiley9 in that case BL has to move to 10 or 10.30pm time slot or wrap up.

Adiandsid thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/C-7csL8PfrJ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Very similar take to what we discuss here. 'The three musketeers'... funny I used the same thing the other day.

sugz thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Correct. This IG post is an interest summary between current place in show & our complaints. On the part of virat going back to Priyanka. As suggested Priyanka is not going anywhere in show & will stay. KKB seemed to get good ratings from wife getting husband married to someone else. I suspect KMTMG may repeat this if running in 3 months .Amu will allow as 1 of her family members in danger by priyanka plans.

Question -Amvira fans want scenes with Amu & virat. They demand more then ML &FL in KKB. If KMTMG repeats wife gets husband married story. Can KMTMG sustain TRP or will it be suicide for show?

https://www.instagram.com/p/C-7csL8PfrJ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Very similar take to what we discuss here. 'The three musketeers'... funny I used the same thing the other day.