Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

The precapsmiley36smiley36 their reaction are almost similar like my reaction( I just don't scream it's the change) whenever I see making face gangs' faces and their kands. Please Mukta I want more reaction from them as I want to see whether their reaction will be similar like me pleasesmiley9smiley43

Btw why I'm feeling like Amruta will say she has/had boyfriend? Mukta please send me the answer in dm if you have timesmiley44don't worry I will check immediatelysmiley42

Edited by Afrinaparvin - 1 months ago
LAV2725 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Made a new poll on KMTMG main page. Sharing link below.

Do vote..smiley1

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5359949#165753939

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: sugz

Everyone is happy with the episode but Am I the only 1 having - WHAT DID I JUST SEE MOMENT?

HELP ME WITH 1 QUESTION. Why is the lawyer there or police will arrest Virat for throwing Priyanka out? Please hear me out.

IF Priyanka STILL MARRIED- They moved out family house IN DEHLI & then seperated after...even if not divorced. So what right does priyanka have to Ahuja family home. She must go back to house she left Virat in Dehli after they left family

Priyanka MARRIED OR NOT got 2 alimony as I understand. Assets split like house shares other assets & monthly maintenance. EVEN IF SHE MARRIED- VIRAT HAS GIVEN HER ENOUGH MONEY TO LIVE ON OWN AFTER SEPERATED.

Ask again - PLEASE HELP! Why can police arrest Virat or lawyer called?

Yes I know Amu started fraud case on this. again - NO SENSE. Virat was frauded with alimony so he must open case not Amu. Case on fraud aside. WHAT RIGHT DOES PRIYANKA HAVE TO LIVE AHUJA HOUSE??!! Legally

The last question first - ex has no rights to live in that house. They just come up with lame excuses for her to be around. Needless and cringe addition when they had enough villains to spoil the broth. That her character is chosen over Jayesh to continue - both as an actor and a character - is 'pathetic'. Chitnis side of the story was the more sensible one and with better actors since ep 1. But... their choice and they love following Murphy's law. Can be argued that Jayesh's story ended when he got married to Ishika... but then that's not true either.

Police can arrest Virat on domestic violence... she can even claim fake molestation if she wants to. Its easy to get men arrested if one wants to. Can even arrest the rest of the family for DV. [In a way much better than the upcoming bomb plan of hers.]

Yeah.. with the alimony and divorce thing, he should've filed a case long before... even Ammu can do it - not on his behalf, but on the grounds that he cheated her ... since she is on record saying whatever happened b/w them during that kidnapping incident, happened with 'promise of marriage'.. and now since he is not divorced, he has 'used' her... of course, the legal proceedings can lead to the actual culprit and some truths to come out. For better or worse, would've been the way I wrote it if I was the one making decisions.

Now, they did mention Ammu has filed a case - her lawyer is in the PS... etc. I have no hopes that they will ever follow up on that one. She was right in filing the case though and it should've been done after the incident... not now.

Edited by Adiandsid - 1 months ago
Riggy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Annu.

When we can see original on zee cafe or star world then smiley36Uska repeat toh abhi bhi comedy central channel pe aata hain smiley16

But old drama were quite modern compare to today atleast ML kaam karne jate te smiley36

Long back I had watched couple of episodes of "Hello Friends". What surprised me was even after copying the concept, the story, the characters, and even the dialogues, they managed to screw it up royally. 😃

Probably that's why they say, nakal ke liye bhi akal chahiye 😃

And old shows were very progressive, not only MLs, even FLs were also working.

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

After a long time, I enjoyed an episode (Btw ff the two/ three latest one before today's eps 20th). But the one from Tom, damn! Nimmi and Mami ka lajawab move. Bass utna hi because I know it's the sweet treat before the storm. Kher I and U ke beech ka pyaar kab dekhaenge yeh. Aur kahan mister Abhiraj, zinda hai?smiley24

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Riggy

Long back I had watched couple of episodes of "Hello Friends". What surprised me was even after copying the concept, the story, the characters, and even the dialogues, they managed to screw it up royally. 😃

Probably that's why they say, nakal ke liye bhi akal chahiye 😃

And old shows were very progressive, not only MLs, even FLs were also working.

Agree on that smiley20

But then agar woh hamara "Khichdi " ki copy banaye toh even they won't get the humour smiley36 Bade log "bade log bade log" will be "big people or elder people " smiley36

sugz thumbnail

PS . Would like to point out. How stupid or memory loss does the writers think audience has. Nimmi got 51% of property this morning. Yes they still on same day for whole week. Nimmi can tell police virat seperated & living with her but gives alimony for her expenses. Nimmi tells police Arrest priyanka for illegally being in her ahuja house

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

The last question first - ex has no rights to live in that house. They just come up with lame excuses for her to be around. Needless and cringe addition when they had enough villains to spoil the broth. That her character is chosen over Jayesh to continue - both as an actor and a character - is 'pathetic'. Chitnis side of the story was the more sensible one and with better actors since ep 1. But... their choice and they love following Murphy's law. Can be argued that Jayesh's story ended when he got married to Ishika... but then that's not true either.

Police can arrest Virat on domestic violence... she can even claim fake molestation if she wants to. Its easy to get men arrested if one wants to. Can even arrest the rest of the family for DV. [In a way much better than the upcoming bomb plan of hers.]

Yeah.. with the alimony and divorce thing, he should've filed a case long before... even Ammu can do it - not on his behalf, but on the grounds that he cheated her ... since she is on record saying whatever happened b/w them during that kidnapping incident, happened with 'promise of marriage'.. and now since he is not divorced, he has 'used' her... of course, the legal proceedings can lead to the actual culprit and some truths to come out. For better or worse, would've been the way I wrote it if I was the one making decisions.

Now, they did mention Ammu has filed a case - her lawyer is in the PS... etc. I have no hopes that they will ever follow up on that one. She was right in filing the case though and it should've been done after the incident... not now.

sugz thumbnail

Added to nonsense of this whole divorce arrest stuff. The following issues will not be followed by writers creators.

Whats going to happen to Aais business? or how will VSA protect Amu? - Yes VSA was prepared to go to jail but how can everything be alright between Amvira like something small happen regarding Amu embarrassment.

NOTHING will also be followed on Virats realisation of Ishika comments about babita to Bhavani outside Jk aunty apartment. Will anyone ask Babita on her clear support for priyanka against Ahuja family?

Is this the end with no punishment for priyanka on her actions. How long are they going to continue this priyanka does how she feels but threatens to call police all the time. Its not entertainment & quite sickening.

How long to keep watching while creators ruin climax of plot? All of us are not like twiiter chem fans distracted by date night BTS

Is it only me frustrated by todays episode where Creators again glorified villians? - Let them avoid any justice not giving us peace.

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Edited by sugz - 1 months ago
Adiandsid thumbnail

Will be surprised if ex leaves any time soon. Going by kkb, one of the only few other shows I've seen, she will be around even if she is doing nothing more than being like a furniture on the set... and quite likely will be around till the end of the show.

Will be a bit too much to expect Nimmi to take the lead in these matters. In a way does she know that Babs was faking things during the mela eps? Will be good if she at least talks about it... may be it is the all so important 'plot requirement' that she stays mum, but doesn't cast a good light on the character, if in fact she knew something was amiss that night. [Similar to Raj in kkb who kept mum about Alia and Tanu even after he understood his mistake. He remained a grey character.]

Yes.. the creators did leave the villains free, but did it in a better way than they managed before. In any case we knew these are fillers and they aren't going to do anything about them... remains to be seen if they will do something when the time is up for the track to end. Would be better if they write more sensible fillers unlike the one that just happened, in the meanwhile.

Adiandsid thumbnail

https://youtu.be/0WOAd9cdAUA?si=x-E0OLun8Mqr3Pz6

Completely unrelated... but on 12:06 he is in kaise set.