Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 months ago

Babs behaviour about ex should be enough for anyone who has more than a peabrain to realise she isn't what she seems to be... but then... it requires more than a peabrain.

Adiandsid thumbnail

Ishika's moves were a bit too well coordinated to not to be noticed by anyone - interaction with Bhavani and bringing the lawyer. But of course no one will think about it. Also makes me think, 300th ep... Babs may still go free... Ishika will be the scapegoat...

PS: Waise jail to Virat ko bhi bhejna chahiye, for forced wedding, misusing 'consent' around the pic incident... saara ka saara plan / plot hi court me khul jayega.

Edited by Adiandsid - 1 months ago
Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Babs behaviour about ex should be enough for anyone who has more than a peabrain to realise she isn't what she seems to be... but then... it requires more than a peabrain.

Maybe babz also loved P but woh dono maa nd beta ka dil thod ke chaligayi smiley37 Pyar andha hota hain smiley36

Annu. thumbnail

Adiandsid

smiley35 Another i and u thing in the evening scene. STOP THIS CRAP. Virat complains about her intervention... Ammu explains... leading to eye lock and another smiley35i and u.

[well... perhaps a lollypop thing that Ammu did... but is fine for now. Sure they wont follow up on it. In a way I dont mind what she did for now. ] When they take 2-3 eps for humiliating the FL cant they take the same amount of time to give it back??? Cut to evening 'I and U' crap jaroori tha kya? [Ohsmiley42how smiley27ly... I and u smiley27 Ek hi dil hai kitne baar todenge? ]

Thank for update smiley20

Ahujas mein sab ke naam mein "I" hain sab yahin dialogue se pakate hain ."I" obsessed family even priyanka has "I" Amruta mein nahin hain to ushe Amrita bana rahe hain smiley37

Ahujas ka lawyer was helping ishika and abhiraj and owner ko pata bhi nahin hain smiley36 Pata nahin yeh company kaise chalti hain if they have lawyer. why amu ke paper pdad ne bol rahe the kuch bhi smiley37 Amu is not lawyser but banker but they show she is handing legal things smiley37

Adiandsid thumbnail

Ammu's skills and needs are used only when appropriate for the plot. Dildaar knows she is good at work, he also likes her... apne businesses me kuch powers denge? Nope. Denge agar uske related kuch plot banana ho - next day she will go to their office... Abhiraj kuch jhol karega (wapas aaya to) and she will be blamed, jailed, and humiliated... of course 'I' will come and save her, minus his dogpatta, which I read he is not wearing these days.

Adiandsid thumbnail

Somethings stick somethings dont. Of course not for everyone - many on X love the I and U thing. but I find it cringe - esp given how much it is repeated. Could've used it only b/w them... but yahan Shekhar, Ishika, ex... sab use kar rahe hein.. even Harsh the other day. Another point is the origin of I and U - is from someone who refuses to call her 'AmrUta'. Kyu bhai? Its cute if things are fine b/w them... can be used well... but given the things happened in b/w it is unacceptable.

Shengdana worked - also because it made us use 'peabrain'... and made me think she saw he was a peabrain much before we saw it. Banker works too... even though she is not working for a bank. Some may have liked 'Team Aai' and 'Team Baba' but I didn't like it at all when they used it in emotional scenes. Ideally she should hate the term 'Team Baba' because of what Jayesh did and refer to it with disgust.

Felt it was forced today too - ek nahi 2 kaand hua hai, one at the party and one at Ahujas... and the next time they are shown talking to eo, he begins with i and u... can we get a bit serious please???? she was humiliated... and he doesn't like it that she intervened. bachche ka ego hurt hua. alelele.

nilmi thumbnail

In earlier episodes, I really liked it, but now it's more cringy. Everyone is using it... I mean, how do they all know about this 'I and U' thing? It was supposed to be their personal thing.... and it could have been used only for romantic moments, but now they are using it everywhere. These writers...smiley18

Adiandsid thumbnail

Yeah.. I didnt mind at all it in the earlier eps too. Didn't mind it in the cough syrup scene too. Its when they overused it after that annulment paper scene that I started getting annoyed - also since he gave her the papers. And, yes.. did someone overhear the thing? then how does everyone know it... kuchbhi.

sugz thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Everyone is happy with the episode but Am I the only 1 having - WHAT DID I JUST SEE MOMENT?

HELP ME WITH 1 QUESTION. Why is the lawyer there or police will arrest Virat for throwing Priyanka out? Please hear me out.

IF Priyanka STILL MARRIED- They moved out family house IN DEHLI & then seperated after...even if not divorced. So what right does priyanka have to Ahuja family home. She must go back to house she left Virat in Dehli after they left family

Priyanka MARRIED OR NOT got 2 alimony as I understand. Assets split like house shares other assets & monthly maintenance. EVEN IF SHE MARRIED- VIRAT HAS GIVEN HER ENOUGH MONEY TO LIVE ON OWN AFTER SEPERATED.

Ask again - PLEASE HELP! Why can police arrest Virat or lawyer called?

Yes I know Amu started fraud case on this. again - NO SENSE. Virat was frauded with alimony so he must open case not Amu. Case on fraud aside. WHAT RIGHT DOES PRIYANKA HAVE TO LIVE AHUJA HOUSE??!! Legally

21st: Ammu decides to go ... brief talk b/w Jahan, Bhavani, and Ammu... went well until Jahan went into miya biwi talks...

Ahujas panchayat about getting ex out... Babs defending... Nimmi-Anjali-Deepika had good roles today. Ishika comes in with a lawyer.. Virat ready to go to the jail.. but he will throw her out.

Ammu stops him... Mukta makes her mahaan... concerned about 'our home'... let her stay here... Ammu has called a lawyer to complain against Harsh incident... also about alimony and divorce claim... [Good... but will they follow up on these or is this one time mention? Quite likely a one time mention.]

Ishika brings in the woman card... good dialogue from Ammu 'saare mujrim yahi rehte hein... tum bhi ruk jao.. jail yahi hai'. Ishika leaves... Ammu does say to ex 'you will have to apologise to JK...' reminding Virat of his dream...

smiley35 Another i and u thing in the evening scene. STOP THIS CRAP. Virat complains about her intervention... Ammu explains... leading to eye lock and another smiley35i and u.

[well... perhaps a lollypop thing that Ammu did... but is fine for now. Sure they wont follow up on it. In a way I dont mind what she did for now. ] When they take 2-3 eps for humiliating the FL cant they take the same amount of time to give it back??? Cut to evening 'I and U' crap jaroori tha kya? [Ohsmiley42how smiley27ly... I and u smiley27 Ek hi dil hai kitne baar todenge? ]

Annu. thumbnail

Ammu's skills and needs are used only when appropriate for the plot. Dildaar knows she is good at work, he also likes her... apne businesses me kuch powers denge? Nope. Denge agar uske related kuch plot banana ho - next day she will go to their office... Abhiraj kuch jhol karega (wapas aaya to) and she will be blamed, jailed, and humiliated... of course 'I' will come and save her, minus his dogpatta, which I read he is not wearing these days.

Office ka set nahin batana hain producer ka profit shayad reduce ho jayenga. And all such clothes and accessories distracts while watching smiley36 Jo 600ep mein karna chahte hain woh abhi karlo send her to office smiley36 Kmtmg land mein sab amu ki fault hain smiley17Maybe tumhara post padliya abt dogpatta smiley37