Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

I think Mukta aunty thinks we are 70th, 80th century fans and will not observe any other thing expect their faces. But main toh nail paints, blushes, lipsticks bhi gor se notice karti hu. Btw I notice one thing also. Nowadays Virat doesn't wear that dog chain. I think it's a very important message which they indirectly giving us that Virat will get release from his innocent mother's clutch very soonsmiley9

LAV2725 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

All said and done, if we look from cast perspective smiley14 in recent years just few TV producers like Ekta, Prateek Sharma, Mukta etc. seem to giving timely pay cheques, also reasonable in making their PH teams look after cast well on sets.

So many senior as well as junior actors still don't mind signing and working with these PH teams even now,smiley1 whatever be declining quality in their serials writing & execution.

But core problem is these producers who make timely payments to cast, currently DON'T have and neither are keen to invest, groom and maintain such talented pool of experienced TV writers, creatives, directors, editors smiley44who may be brimming with relatable and innovative ideas by adapting modern age real life issues and technology into their story telling convincingly, which also suits a daily serial setup. In such case getting buy-in from channels is not difficult.

But most Hindi TV producers in turn blame channels/broadcasters for regressive, repetitive, repelling, overboard, nonsensical drama stories and plots that they churn out in their fiction TV shows,smiley13 along with complaining TV audiences aren't progressive and receptive, by stating they can try new concepts on web, but not on TV.smiley29 If that's the real case, why most Hindi GECs are going behind remaking non-Hindi language successful TV serials into Hindi last few years as safe bets?

Edited by LAV2725 - 1 months ago
Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: LAV2725

Said it already earlier.. and expected a bts reel to be released yesterday with so called romance targeted at SM followers after airing fresh episodes with puke worthy blackmails & heinous humiliations..smiley29 btw that upcoming scene seems to be someone's dream date not real..smiley17

Mukta, her writers & creatives have to be spending few lakhs just for creating one daily episode of a TV serial KMTMG,smiley14 but seem to end up MORE in lets highlight/promote some bts reels/posts of Sriti & Arjit on SM, to mainly satisfy their SM followerssmiley24 WITHOUT focus on improvising serial characters, script, content, editing etc. or in brainstorming what & how to effectively promote more and attract NEW set of Zeetv viewers towards watching their serial regularly on TV, which ever time slot it airs. smiley6 Now big Q is do they really need to invest so much time,money,efforts,energy,brains,cast in churning out a daily TV serial,smiley3 when always trying to play to this SM galleries, who probably fetch no tangible revenues to channel or to them??smiley44

Bold: Add to it, how reliable are these SM galleries? I've come across comments that do not want to point out something that is 'bad' or doesn't go well, let alone criticise, so that "we don't spread negativity". So come across comments that will only look at the positive like "Oh Arjit was so very good in the scene today" (context the dhol and engagement incident), "the pain in Virat's eyes" (the same scene... but I saw 'sadistic pleasure'), "It doesn't feel like manhandling at all" (the obvious scene, which seems to have died down these days...phew), as examples. Their inputs are flawed / biased. Of course, can say we (or I here) may be negatively biased.

sugz thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Mee too. Suspected date night may be a dream. Virat is having this date so close to house. Where did his mom babita go that evening? ... hiwever he held Amu hand in that Nimmi 51% share argument.

@LAV2725 - How do you know its a Dream? Some stuff look real. Like if it was a dream why shake hands? ... dream may include hair touching thing & hug or dance. All that lights & set work for a dream seems over done. Are you sure ?

Originally posted by: LAV2725

Said it already earlier.. and expected a bts reel to be released yesterday with so called romance targeted at SM followers after airing fresh episodes with puke worthy blackmails & heinous humiliations..smiley29 btw that upcoming scene seems to be someone's dream date not real..smiley17

Mukta, her writers & creatives have to be spending few lakhs just for creating one daily episode of a TV serial KMTMG,smiley14 but seem to end up MORE in lets highlight/promote some bts reels/posts of Sriti & Arjit on SM, to mainly satisfy their SM followerssmiley24 WITHOUT focus on improvising serial characters, script, content, editing etc. or in brainstorming what & how to effectively promote more and attract NEW set of Zeetv viewers towards watching their serial regularly on TV, which ever time slot it airs. smiley6 Now big Q is do they really need to invest so much time,money,efforts,energy,brains,cast in churning out a daily TV serial,smiley3 when always trying to play to this SM galleries, who probably fetch no tangible revenues to channel or to them??smiley44

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Bold: Add to it, how reliable are these SM galleries? I've come across comments that do not want to point out something that is 'bad' or doesn't go well, let alone criticise, so that "we don't spread negativity". So come across comments that will only look at the positive like "Oh Arjit was so very good in the scene today" (context the dhol and engagement incident), "the pain in Virat's eyes" (the same scene... but I saw 'sadistic pleasure'), "It doesn't feel like manhandling at all" (the obvious scene, which seems to have died down these days...phew), as examples. Their inputs are flawed / biased. Of course, can say we (or I here) may be negatively biased.

The funny part is now it feels funny ek divorce tag ko itna bada banake rakha hain smiley37 Chalo aap dukhi ho but u are an divorcee yeh ahuja sab jhoot ki dukhan hain.And if u lying and getting married then its fraud marriage.

Did he ever say sorry for it "Big No".

Like babz said aadmi affair karte hain whats the big deal.So even V can keep Pri ko side mein no big deal.

Show was on No.23 on 7th week of 2024 and still no 17 pe hi hain to be frank for me this show ke trp is between under 0.7 for sure 10.15pm tak kdb chalta hain 10.29 tak ads atti hain bich mein thoda kmtmg de deta hain 6 minutes ka that's the fact.

Also i have seen prenuptial agreement signed on ITShow that to 15yr back smiley36 Its better then hearing money digger din bar smiley18

Edited by Annu. - 1 months ago
Adiandsid thumbnail

'No' to kaha hi nahi, us topic ke baare me kabhi baat bhi nahi kiya. Jail ke baare me kiya woh bhi 'ek hi baat ko kitne baar sunaogi?' waah. If I were Ammu, even if i were to identify as a woman for a while, I would've asked 'is baat ka batangad bana diya tha aapne us din? Divorce toh aapka hua hi nahi. Aur mujhse shaadi bhi kar li...waah.. now what do I do with you? Police ko yahi kaha tha ki we agreed to get married... complaint kar du?'

Also strange how he used to get all riled up at the mention of the name of the ex and even Babs used to hyperventilate... but she is all fine and ek bukhar ke baad he is indifferent to her presence too. Kuch farak nahi padta. [Surgery me kuch nikal diya hoga.]

But main storyline ke baare me bhi nahi - he is flirting with Ammu... does he still believe she tried to kill Babs? If so why is he flirting with her? If no, what does he think happened? But.... humein to 'I and U' ke beech me kya hai woh dhoondna hai.

Yeah... wont be surprised if the ratings are around 0.7 ... chalo Nimmi-Rajeev ending ke liye 0.8 bhi de sakte hein... and woh conclusion bhi kitna ajeeb kiya tha - after Rajeev got exposed with all that panchayat and private talk... storywise, content to usi layak hai.

Edited by Adiandsid - 1 months ago
Riggy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Annu.

It was already made in 1999 on zee channel named Hello Friends.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hello_Friends_(TV_series)

And they butchered it 😃

Annu. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Riggy

And they butchered it 😃

When we can see original on zee cafe or star world then smiley36Uska repeat toh abhi bhi comedy central channel pe aata hain smiley16

But old drama were quite modern compare to today atleast ML kaam karne jate te smiley36

Annu. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

'No' to kaha hi nahi, us topic ke baare me kabhi baat bhi nahi kiya. Jail ke baare me kiya woh bhi 'ek hi baat ko kitne baar sunaogi?' waah. If I were Ammu, even if i were to identify as a woman for a while, I would've asked 'is baat ka batangad bana diya tha aapne us din? Divorce toh aapka hua hi nahi. Aur mujhse shaadi bhi kar li...waah.. now what do I do with you? Police ko yahi kaha tha ki we agreed to get married... complaint kar du?'

Also strange how he used to get all riled up at the mention of the name of the ex and even Babs used to hyperventilate... but she is all fine and ek bukhar ke baad he is indifferent to her presence too. Kuch farak nahi padta. [Surgery me kuch nikal diya hoga.]

But main storyline ke baare me bhi nahi - he is flirting with Ammu... does he still believe she tried to kill Babs? If so why is he flirting with her? If no, what does he think happened? But.... humein to 'I and U' ke beech me kya hai woh dhoondna hai.

Yeah... wont be surprised if the ratings are around 0.7 ... chalo Nimmi-Rajeev ending ke liye 0.8 bhi de sakte hein... and woh conclusion bhi kitna ajeeb kiya tha - after Rajeev got exposed with all that panchayat and private talk... storywise, content to usi layak hai.

Ab tv ke pehle nahin aaraha hain kya smiley36 Sorry kyun bolenga infact even Amu ko bhi sab kuch chalta hain.Every topic for this drama is skippble for main leads.

The whole show male lead ke mood se chalta rahega .If collage kids know abt there feeling and is age mein asse dikha rehe hain jaise teenage se bhi under age mein hai yeh log smiley18

Although i like show i hardly care for trp but yaha toh bhi case nahin hai.

Why TarakMKOC works for so long becz its comedy.

Adiandsid thumbnail

21st: Ammu decides to go ... brief talk b/w Jahan, Bhavani, and Ammu... went well until Jahan went into miya biwi talks...

Ahujas panchayat about getting ex out... Babs defending... Nimmi-Anjali-Deepika had good roles today. Ishika comes in with a lawyer.. Virat ready to go to the jail.. but he will throw her out.

Ammu stops him... Mukta makes her mahaan... concerned about 'our home'... let her stay here... Ammu has called a lawyer to complain against Harsh incident... also about alimony and divorce claim... [Good... but will they follow up on these or is this one time mention? Quite likely a one time mention.]

Ishika brings in the woman card... good dialogue from Ammu 'saare mujrim yahi rehte hein... tum bhi ruk jao.. jail yahi hai'. Ishika leaves... Ammu does say to ex 'you will have to apologise to JK...' reminding Virat of his dream...

smiley35 Another i and u thing in the evening scene. STOP THIS CRAP. Virat complains about her intervention... Ammu explains... leading to eye lock and another smiley35i and u.

[well... perhaps a lollypop thing that Ammu did... but is fine for now. Sure they wont follow up on it. In a way I dont mind what she did for now. ] When they take 2-3 eps for humiliating the FL cant they take the same amount of time to give it back??? Cut to evening 'I and U' crap jaroori tha kya? [Ohsmiley42how smiley27ly... I and u smiley27 Ek hi dil hai kitne baar todenge? ]

Edited by Adiandsid - 1 months ago