Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Bhaiya galati se likh dala... mera to woh bachcha hai... pyara sa ... aaj kal abcd seekh raha hai... I and u ke beech me sab kuch bhool jaata hai... dyslexic hai na.

Tumhara bacha hai smiley37 Ushka naam change kardo na rahega I na bolega I and U smiley37

Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Parvin bebe kya hua aaj?

Forum gussey sey jal rahi hai?

X CHIDIYA BHI MUH PHULAkey Bhaitgayi ?smiley37smiley37

Hamari heroin kutton key saamney naachi hai kya?smiley44

Hmmm wah wah yeh show ab nayi slot mein kya dhamajey daar entry derahi hai bhai mukta ji maamna padey ga smiley29 aap ko

Today I dint watch the epi abd I dint either saw any new precap also ?

Donon ka seperation ab wahkay dhamajey dar hoga kya with new technique of redemption of VSAsmiley37

Edited by Ishaan2 - 1 months ago
Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hmmm saw the clips of today's manhois epi smiley7

Kya anruta sharma rahi hai nacchney nein ? She was dancing like that smiley37 aur ex paisey udarahi haii bolo khud ko khaney ki lale padgaye hain aur dusron key paise udarahi hai bolo smiley29

Can we expect any leap mrs.Mukta mam????

Kya hamarey ajeeb naseeb mein yeh leap bhi likha hai?

Agar hai tho kitney mahiney/ saal?

Atleast woh leap key baadi bhi hamey lollipop scenes key badley mein passionate abd mature romance ko dekhna naseeb mein hoga??

Riggy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Really is a dhamaakedaar ep... Loved it. smiley37

Dhamaakedaar entry into the new time slot... couldn't have asked for better. God these women writers!!!!

"Women" writers?

I am sure that their gender has nothing to do with their skill (or the lack of it) 😊

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

First they destroyed Virat's character. They never give us Virat as a strong character. And unfortunately today they totally ruined Amruta's character,make her a very very weak character just for their delusional world enjoyment,just for their sadistic pleasure and that too when the serial will start in new time today. She now has good relation with Dildar. Her relation with Virat is good now. Then why she agreed to dance and was imagining Virat's promises to save her? Where's Amruta's strong character? I said it earlier too, to protect their lovable villains they can take the risk to ruin leads characters and it's really happened. And what's this money throwing? Seriously? They totally destroy Amruta's character whereas in previous week they showed us a very powerful Amruta. The thing that happened with Amruta now, she's completely and solely responsible for this. If they have confidence that Jahan didn't steal the necklace then they can prove it later. Virat and Dildar is in their team naa? Why she becomes suddenly the puppet of that hag bit*h? Why she obeys everything that bit*h said? Why she was afraid to send Jahan in jail? She choose to safe Jahan from going jail by sacrificing her self respect, seriously? For their own pleasure,they really destroyed the serial by giving the most disgusting and unacceptable episode. Now they already did the damage,there is no damage control now and as we already saw that bit*h was present in next function so definitely she is still in that house without any punishment and no punishment will justify today's episode. Such a shame that how easily they write fl humiliation part in a high level toxic and aggressive way but write villains punishment in a very weak and disappoint way. They are really talented.

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Riggy

"Women" writers?

I am sure that their gender has nothing to do with their skill (or the lack of it) 😊

Oh.. sorry... thats not what I meant (though I did think it could be interpreted that way too). So could've been more specific. Sorry about that.

Meant 'even if the writers are women'. Would think they would be more sensitive towards what they write about what a woman goes through.

Edited by Adiandsid - 1 months ago
Adiandsid thumbnail

https://x.com/ATSBB/status/1825401531102793744
All is well b/w them... ex is around... 'bade bade shehro me choti choti baatein hoti rehti hein.'

Edited by Adiandsid - 1 months ago
nilmi thumbnail

https://x.com/ATSBB/status/1825401531102793744
All is well b/w them... ex is around... 'bade bade shehro me choti choti baatein hoti rehti hein.'

Kya farak padta hai..smiley43smiley42smiley29

Adiandsid thumbnail

It was a forced scene done for the sake of it after all. Just like ex's plot against Harsh. It could've happened independent of her.. people that age can fall in troubles of their own... but they wanted her to be the one and then leave her unscathed too.

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hero heroine khush,hum bhi khush.... Baat khatam,paisa hazamsmiley37..... "Sabse hoke befikre main nachu aaj cham cham chamπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ‘―πŸ‘―.... "Baaki sab first class hai haa kasam se"smiley41