Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: nilmi

can't wait to watch damakedaar episodes tomorrow onwards….smiley42smiley27smiley43

Really is a dhamaakedaar ep... Loved it. smiley37

Dhamaakedaar entry into the new time slot... couldn't have asked for better. God these women writers!!!!

Edited by Adiandsid - 1 months ago
nilmi thumbnail

Not going to watch it… hats off to the writers..smiley35

thanks for the warning

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Mela eps were worse for me... here the theme about dancing and throwing money... those are the disgusting stuffs. idk what kind of brains can churn (rather excrete) such things! Wonder what they would've been if not writers... full blown psychopaths? World is perhaps safer when they execute their plans on a TV screen rather than real life, which perhaps they'd have done.

Edited by Adiandsid - 1 months ago
nilmi thumbnail

really disappointing and disgusting that, as a woman, Mukta is entertaining this type of regressive stuff, especially during prime time starting tomorrow. smiley21

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I didn't like when Arnav blackmailed Khushi to marry him and how they got married and how he always manhandled her; I didn't like how Viren blamed Jeevika for his badi maa's condition and the way he behaved with her then; I didn't like when Pratigya's in law smeared black ink on Pratigya and her father's face; I didn't like how Kumud married a stranger without waiting for Saras more time and when she married to that drunkard Pramad,she genuinely accepted the marriage and rejected Saras; I hate how Shaurya monster with his friends did the puke worthy thing with innocent Payel; I didn't like how forcefully Shivaay married Anika; I didn't like how a billi eyes billo rani destroyed AsYa's love story alone; I didn't like how Virat forcefully married Amruta while blackmailed her but today's episode (I have no courage,no will to watch the most disgusting episode so just read update) cross all the limits. Unfortunately I will have to hate one episode most among the serials I have ever seen in where my SriJit are associate. Today writers successfully break all of us with their excellent writing skills.

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Really is a dhamaakedaar ep... Loved it. smiley37

Dhamaakedaar entry into the new time slot... couldn't have asked for better. God these women writers!!!!

Rakhshabandan ke din yeh bakwas ko koi kyun dekha ka.Earlier RB ko holiday hota tha abt toh woh bhi nahin smiley18 Producer doesn't even know ko festival mein log bahar jaate hai kaunsi planet pe rehti hain.Aur ghar mein bhi ho toh festival mode spoil karne ke liye yeh kyun dekhe.

I doubt yeh staff khud yeh serial dekhta hain smiley26

nilmi thumbnail

these psychopathic writers are creating nonsense for primetime ITV shows. Who is going to watch this nonsense? Aur kitna girenge? Why so much humiliation for women? They should have toned that down. smiley35smiley21

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

No update today.

Skip the ep for the sake of sanity.

A special 'smiley35you' from me to the writers / makers / whoever thesmiley35is responsible for deciding this CRAP to be shot.

Veeru Bhaiyya is on his way through the jungles... may reach next ep.

[Will delete /edit the special note if needed... let me know... But I do mean it.]

Even after that jail scenario woh shekhi came with plan to make AV meet toh woh society ladies ne amu aur bhavani ko kya dirty level ki baat sunayi thi .Is drama mein sablog cheap roadchap hain smiley15

Tumhare bhaiya kisi kaam ke nahin hain smiley29Lagta hain low trp milege first day pe hi.

nilmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Annu.

Rakhshabandan ke din yeh bakwas ko koi kyun dekha ka.Earlier RB ko holiday hota tha abt toh woh bhi nahin smiley18 Producer doesn't even know ko festival mein log bahar jaate hai kaunsi planet pe rehti hain.Aur ghar mein bhi ho toh festival mode spoil karne ke liye yeh kyun dekhe.

I doubt yeh staff khud yeh serial dekhta hain smiley26

Oh, RB is tomorrow... nice. Harsh is going to witness his mother-like sister going through this humiliation and do nothing. They could have shown the RB episode tomorrow... these people can't even manage episodes according to the calendar.

poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I hate it that an MBA graduate, banker by profession has 0 self respect and can do anything in the name of protecting her aai or aunty. I also hate that the aai or the aunty are such shameless cowards that they let it happen.