Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sugz thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 days ago

Maybe they dont have footage? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ Mukta maybe decided to go on holiday or she finally read Afrina messages & had mental breakdown 🀣

Originally posted by: Annu.

LOL .No i don't think u have offended anyone.Also i can't reply to most of the post of urs is since i don't watch show.smiley1

Toofan ke aane ki pehli ki shanti hain smiley36 Zee always release such promo 2 weeks ago and in show story is behind smiley29Remind of first amu dragging V in mandap wala promo smiley29 Kya dikhaya kya aaya smiley36 I am sure promo show wale banate hain zee nahin smiley36 Maybe this ppl didn't give them footage smiley18

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: sugz

Something not making sense. How will show do Ganesh Chaturthi when many characters in Alibag? It also looks as they really close to wedding but no promo.

Afrina left us cold. @nilmi said heart went cold yesterday- Where are you & did heart stop completely? πŸ˜…

Least @Annu. here with best 1 liners

I'm in 'Just smile and wave boys. Just smile and wave' mode since a long time, except when they show some really crappy thing - like the party humiliation.

I did see a bts (sbs/sbb) of Harsh and some other people bringing in Ganpati murti - taking those things to be the fillers.

Edited by Adiandsid - 13 days ago
sugz thumbnail

Well. While Babita is away. Creators should start Harsh Anjali romance... NOO! - writers should outsource this story to amateurs that will do better. IT MAY EVEN GET BETTER RATINGS THAN AMVIRA🀣

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

I'm in 'Just smile and wave boys. Just smile and wave' mode since a long time, except when they show some really crappy thing - like the party humiliation. [More specifically: 'Captain, do you think this plot is going to work?' Captain replies "just smile and wave boys just smile and wave'.]

I did see a bts (sbs/sbb) of Harsh and some other people bringing in Ganpati murti - taking those things to be the fillers.

sugz thumbnail

@Adiandsid. This decision left to you. Im not long here to decide. I'm worried any promo or BTS can get many posts. Will we wait to 150 pages or move early to thread KMTMG 6

Edited by sugz - 13 days ago
Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Gautam ki tarah V ko bhi alibaug mein bhol gaye smiley37

Wedding and ganpati sab saath mein hai kya? smiley29 Also Vrat bhi hain teej ka smiley24 Although i don't expect any celebration from them phir chipka chipki dance and humiliation smiley18

Adiandsid thumbnail

When it touches 150... Will create a new thread when we reach 145. [But yes... thanks for the reminder. Hadn't noticed the thread reached this far.]

sritixlove thumbnail
Zee already released promo in youtube on 4th september but don't know about ig
sugz thumbnail

Gautam! - The wedding may be 19 episodes away to be near 300. Do you think Priyanka has sent wedding invitation yet? Will Amu get invitation? Amu plus 1 can be Gautum πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

@nilmi will say it must Abhiraj - where are you ?πŸ’ž @nilmi

Originally posted by: Annu.

Gautam ki tarah V ko bhi alibaug mein bhol gaye smiley37

Wedding and ganpati sab saath mein hai kya? smiley29 Also Vrat bhi hain teej ka smiley24 Although i don't expect any celebration from them phir chipka chipki dance and humiliation smiley18

Adiandsid thumbnail

7th:

Ammu cries. Dildaar comes in. Nimmi comes in too and turns out to be the brainy one of the lot.

Ammu figures when she signed it. Nimmi calms her down. They figure Babs has gone with Virat. ex is missing too. They go looking for Virat.

Spiking coffee. Hmm... someone hid a cam ... recording what she is doing. Her thought monologue justifying her actions. Its about control and losing it.

Nimmi and Jahan go to Ishika's house. Her maid tells them she will come only the next day. Ammu arrives... Shekhar to be called.

He doesn't drink the coffee.

Shekhar mentions his location cant be found. phones are switched off. Anjali - cctv footage - showed Babs and Virat left together, then 25 mins later Ishika and ex left together. [cough... the cctv which was not available for any of the previous kaands.] Even Bebe thinks her daughter has gone too far this time.

Yup... insult the pandit... great. Ishika-ex talk about their plans for the nth time. (yaaawn) mentions she has the recording of Babs spiking the drink.

trying to figure out Virat's password. last try... Amrita is the password. Learn they booked room in Alibaug.

All of them leave except Bebe [ That would be Shekhar, Ammu, Dildaar, Nimmi, and Anjali.]

Virat has a convo with lawyer - 'for mom's khushi I will do anything.'. Ex calls Babs - [so is that some other number? thought phones are switched off.]

brings in the coffee again... blackmailed him to drink it.

On way... Ammu blames herself for the situation... [@Annu. next up will be 'Nahi... aapki koi galti nahi hai.' ... and she is right... after all not his mistake that he was born with a peabrain.]

Dildaar thinks 'aaj VA ke saath kuch bura hoga to mere se bura koi nahi hoga'..

[Doesn't look like this is going to drag till 10th.]

Edited by Adiandsid - 13 days ago
Adiandsid thumbnail

Didn't like the 'mode' they have Ammu in these eps. Not that he shouldn't be saved or she shouldn't try to... but her reason could've been much better. Cant connect at all with the 'love' they are trying to force. But then... we saw it coming too with her reaction to receiving the annulment papers from him.

And nope. The writers dont remember it has to be divorce not annulment.