Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LAV2725 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

Chalo Zee is so predictable.smiley4 Indeed from 19th Aug they are airing KKB & KDB 45 mins each from 9pm to 10.30pm to sustain long time viewership and also get weekly trp's, even after shifting KMTMG's slot.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C-zdWDGxCIj/

Originally posted by: LAV2725

My take.

Feel channel is planning to make KKB & KDB both run for 45 minutes each on TV from next Mon onward, that way until 10.30pm Z will daily have new episodes airing, and still be confident to get their overall TRP's for night time intact along with regular viewership.

In such case Z won't have much impact even after shifting RSHD to 7pm & KMTMG to 7.30pm slot from 19th Aug, even if these shows trp's are below 1 for early slots from next week, may be can still get some ad revenues with lower costs? (May be channel also wants to test waters how Rabb will perform on its own at 7pm slot without viewership & trp support as being rolled over from KDB or KMTMG in these recent weeks, before closing it down?)

Non performing SS & MHST at 7pm & 7.30pm are pulled out by Z and these slots are getting empty, hence channel is shifting late evening shows to fill these two slots from 19th Aug, not necessarily because of new serials launching much later on.smiley14 Upcoming Vasudha is mostly going to get 8pm slot in Sep, by replacing RM.

Anyhow there have been speculations that Z team wants 8pm & 8.30pm weekday slots to be vacant, to launch new fiction serials smiley42 as early 6.30pm or 7pm or 7.30pm weren't attracting audience for any of their newly launched serials in the recent years.smiley13 Also music reality show Saregamapa is going to launch next month for weekend prime time telecast. In that case some daily serials will go back to 5 days telecast, instead of 7 days.

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Chalo Zee is so predictable.smiley4 Indeed from 19th Aug they are airing KKB & KDB 45 mins each from 9pm to 10.30pm to sustain long time viewership and also get weekly trp's, even after shifting KMTMG's slot.

Not predictable finally they are stating truth smiley36 I guess till 18th sept they will keep it that way.That new show abt audience live reaction was suppose to come woh kaha gaya lol

LAV2725 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Guys happen to read a rumor.. seriously felt not this one again with Shabir pls, that too for Z..smiley3

Zee is planning to remake a successful Telugu/Tamil serial in Hindi with concept of middle aged ex-army man who suddenly turns widower with kids, where a suitable girl to be second mother to these kids force enters their lives when this disturbed man with his four kids moves to another city after his wife dies in a car accident,smiley13 whereas dead wife as ghost still lingers around her kids due to motherly love in search of who will be best mom to her kids..smiley6

Irony is Z team wants Shabir to play lead for this story, where as it seems both Mukta & Prateek are trying in parallel to grab chance to produce same remake story.smiley44

Edited by LAV2725 - 1 months ago
sugz thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

There are already 2 series with story around child care custody LB & another ... I'm not sure what RM was doing around child. Do we need another? ...

if we going to re-make an old story. How about mother dying of leukemia but leaves her husband with child advise after death on how to find someone to care for them. She wont be a ghost but more video memory. I would prefer it. Anyone else?

Guys happen to read a rumor.. seriously felt not this one again with Shabir pls, that too for Z..smiley3

Zee is planning to remake a successful Telugu/Tamil serial in Hindi with concept of middle aged ex-army man suddenly turns widower with kids, where a suitable girl to be second mother to these kids force enters their lives when this man with kids moves to another city, post his wife's death, where dead wife as ghost still lingers around her kids due to motherly love in search of who will best mom to her kids..smiley6

Irony is Z team wants Shabir to play lead for this story, where as seems both Mukta & Prateek are trying in parallel to grab chance to produce same remake story.smiley44

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Zee is planning to remake a successful Telugu/Tamil serial in Hindi with concept of middle aged ex-army man suddenly turns widower with kids, where a suitable girl to be second mother to these kids force enters their lives when this disturbed man with his kids moves to another city after his wife dies in a car accident,smiley13 where dead wife as ghost still lingers around her kids due to motherly love in search of who will best mom to her kids..smiley6

Irony is Z team wants Shabir to play lead for this story, where as seems both Mukta & Prateek are trying in parallel to grab chance to produce same remake story.smiley44

Hmm... not so different from RM. Kids instead of kid. Car accident instead of burning. Ex army instead of Businessman.

nilmi thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/C-zdWDGxCIj/

Sorry off topic…just played the video

😂 seems like Zee has a thing for forced marriages… lmao smiley37

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Just saw kkb episode 176 where Aliya said " yeh wali dulhan (Pragya) toh bilkul drama queen hai, koi bhi chiz sidhi tarike se toh karti nhi hai, jab tak masale wala tadka na ho, koi twist na ho, life complicate na ho" now I want to say " yeh wale (zeesmiley43) channel toh dramebaz hai, koi bhi chiz sidhi tarike se karta nhi hai (means marriage of leads) , jab tak masale wala tadka( 3rd wheel🧟) na ho, koi twist na ho (time changing and their strategy), life complicate na ho ( less trp instead of their great strategy) apne stupidity se bahar nhi ayega" smiley9 ooppss I hope I didn't speak so much 🤭🥺

Adiandsid thumbnail

Oops.. deleted. mistook the dates. smiley29 [Thought the next precap is the same.]

Edited by Adiandsid - 1 months ago
nilmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Opps.. deleted. mistook the dates. smiley29 [Thought the next precap is the same.]

can't wait to watch damakedaar episodes tomorrow onwards….smiley42smiley27smiley43

Adiandsid thumbnail

No update today.

Skip the ep for the sake of sanity.

A special 'smiley35you' from me to the writers / makers / whoever thesmiley35is responsible for deciding this CRAP to be shot.

Veeru Bhaiyya is on his way through the jungles... may reach next ep.

[Will delete /edit the special note if needed... let me know... But I do mean it.]

Edited by Adiandsid - 1 months ago