Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

msk432109 thumbnail
Posted: 14 days ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by: sugz

Everyone is going crazy on X and explaining according to their fantasy- NOT ACCORDING TO THE SCRIPT! So I had to see parts of episode. I am really really damn angry at the writers!😡... let me explain.

Virat wrote letter in the morning and writes hes not angry at Amu decision & its hers... but in Virats Hallucination he says he didnt rip the papers because he was angry at Amu... WHAT !! Just cos he read letter after Hallucination doesn't it WAS WRITTEN IN THE MORNING before Hallucination contradicting the letter. So is he angry or not? THE LETTER IS A LIE!

Is this mistake on purpose or non actor roles on show really this stupid? Writers prove my point - The letter is manipulating to all viewers & this child Virat angry Amu signed but he did 1st & was rude. Can I ask is most high on chemistry? So high that the writers producers & editors JUST DONT CARE.

Am I going crazy or watching different show to everyone else?

We here have been watching a different show since the first ep - surely since the second week.

The hug scene - he did what he wanted to, felt what he wanted to and left. The morning scene the previous ep - he again did what he wanted to for 3+ mins and left. The phone call, despite her complaints - he said what he wanted to and cut the call. The letter he wrote what he wanted to and has left no way she can answer him back. No intent shown in him listening to what she wants to say.

he probably thought she is as wavery minded as he is - wanting divorce one fine evening and not wanting it the next morning.

Anger part: Can take it was his initial reaction then he thought about it and wrote so.

Edited by Adiandsid - 14 days ago
Adiandsid thumbnail
Posted: 13 days ago

Originally posted by: sugz

I'm confused & didn’t realise it till today. When we saw & heard about wedding... we said we dont want it & how it happened? We asked what characters are affected?

Question- WHY IS BABITA VILLIANS DOING WEDDING? YES- they hope this wedding will send Amu away forever. Did they realise virat will tell Amu he was drugged & cant remember?... Amu will beleive him. Did Babita think Virat will be more determined for divorce with priyanka than past weeks & get into his anger mood not listen to anyone?

I dont think the writers thought through that - perhaps the logic being 'jis raaste jaana hi nahi hai, us raaste ke baare me kyu soche?'

If they had, perhaps they could've called some fake cops / even goons to create a situation where Virat sees that babita is going to be arrested for her fraud deal with 'black money' or even just plain kidnapped by Ishika and ex's goons... and the only way out for Virat is to get married to ex. bad plot... but karma for Virat. The goons / fake cops also become extra layer of security if Ammu bumps in to spoil the show. Babs' intent remains hidden - innocent victim for whom he has to sacrifice... later on... well... as if he can do anything even if ex is around him w/o being married. Arguably its because of Ammu he hasn't slept with her yet - not claiming that he is looking forward for it.

Watching the monologue of ex with Ishika about her plans with Babs post wedding, well... I would prefer if she gets married to Virrawt. Rajiv can do the honour of bringing them on the street all when Ammu isn't around / is kicked out. I wont complain... in fact I want that to happen.

Edited by Adiandsid - 13 days ago
sugz thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This is why creators made him read the letter monologue. To make it appear conversational but reality is as you explained. Virat wants to express his feelings- not listen to Amu.

The anger part. Dont understand your response as his hallucination was after he wrote the letter. Let me explain shorter in order how it occurred on the day.

1. Virat saw papers in cupboard night before maybe felt angry 1st. He then calmed & wrote letter in Mumbai leaving in morning.
  2. Virat had hallucination in his call with Amu later in Alibag & she asks him why he didn't rip the papers. Virat said hes angry at Amu
  3. Later in episode he reads the letter from morning in point 1. He says hes not angry & its Amu choice.
  4. Based on above order of events. Virat lied in letter. Hes not angry in Mumbai morning of writing letter but hes mad in hallucination call after arriving in Alibag
  5. Episode only makes sense if it occured as follows- He arrived in Alibag 1st & had hallucinations call .Virat then sent letter by delivery to Mumbai after call... could have been email or message too

There is an editing or script mistake as timing of writing letter- not angry VS later in Alibag hallucination call- angry. What have I missed?... is there no mistake here?

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

We here have been watching a different show since the first ep - surely since the second week.

The hug scene - he did what he wanted to, felt what he wanted to and left. The morning scene the previous ep - he again did what he wanted to for 3+ mins and left. The phone call, despite her complaints - he said what he wanted to and cut the call. The letter he wrote what he wanted to and has left no way she can answer him back. No intent shown in him listening to what she wants to say.

he probably thought she is as wavery minded as he is - wanting divorce one fine evening and not wanting it the next morning.

Anger part: Can take it was his initial reaction then he thought about it and wrote so.

Edited by sugz - 13 days ago
Adiandsid thumbnail

points 1, 2, and 3 are fine. Point 4... he considered her pov perhaps and his initial anger died down and concluded its 'her choice'.

[He said he wanted to tear it up, that he was angry at her... but we have to assume he thought about it and his anger died. He wrote the letter ... and since he had to mention I am not angry at you ... (I havent yet rewatched the letter part)... he did have to consider it... and mention I am not angry at you. I dont see something amiss here (unless on rewatch i learn something I missed yesterday). may be he could've said 'jab dekha to even I wanted to tear it... cause I was angry at you for signing it.']

sugz thumbnail

Ohh! Thank you🙏 You saying in the Hallucination call Virat is describing how he felt when he saw Amu signed nighted before. VIRAT IS NOT DESCRIBING ANY ANGER AT POINT OF CALL.

Sorry for confusion. I'm not justifing my small brain... Please can I ask to understand my view in finding mistake when we cant trust writers or Virat character. I think there is more to come on this hallucination... why did virat come out of it at that moment? Saying Amu is angry at... then it cuts.

points 1, 2, and 3 are fine. Point 4... he considered her pov perhaps and his initial anger died down and concluded its 'her choice'.

[He said he wanted to tear it up, that he was angry at her... but we have to assume he thought about it and his anger died. He wrote the letter ... and since he had to mention I am not angry at you ... (I havent yet rewatched the letter part)... he did have to consider it... and mention I am not angry at you. I dont see something amiss here (unless on rewatch i learn something I missed yesterday). may be he could've said 'jab dekha to even I wanted to tear it... cause I was angry at you for signing it.']

Adiandsid thumbnail

He was about to say 'pyar karte hein'... 'ghussa to usi pe aata hai na jis se..' and it cuts. So even through his hallucination they didnt want him to realise he is in love.

[And nope... he isn't feeling that anger at the time of the call.]

sugz thumbnail

Ive read some comments on X. It says reason virat doesn't listen to Amu view is coz he trying to respect her decision out of forced marriage ...virat trying to say less so it cant be said he manipulated Amu back in marriage.

IDK- 🤔🙃 Amu & Virat want to have complicated grown up relationships but cant communicate or express emotion.

Adiandsid thumbnail

That's some heavy 'looking for good intentions' stuff there. May be he cut the call cause he saw the signature... end of it... so nothing to do other than respecting her choice. Yup. Fits well there... but what about the previous day - after the hug? and why did he sneak in the way he did - not cause he didn't want to manipulate her... but because he didn't want to listen to her.

Shows are known for lack of communication b/w the leads for stupid reasons. Ammu could've said what she knows about ex and bomb planting... and ask him what can he actually do about it? But she switched the topic. Later when ex said she will continue to trouble Ammu... what did he do? annulment papers... She confessed she is the one who did it - should've been enough... but we have this other thing we want to do.

sugz thumbnail

@Adiandsid mentioned Amu reaction to letter wierd yesterday but it must be said why. While all the Chem fans gone crazy thinking he apologized for everything. LETTER DOES NOT!

This letter ignores MAIN ISSUE- Does virat believe after seeing Amu character in Ahuja family house. Amu can try kill his mom for money! It annoys me creators ignore this!!

How can Amu say Virat understands- then leaves her. He doesn't give her chance to respond to their calls or letter? ... or answer Mela Babita Murder attempt- ITS NOT LOGICAL

P.S. Reason so many posts today is I cant understand how some viewers dont see truth. Actors performance is amazing but content still bad