Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashsamik thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: a day ago

Just awesome......was waiting for the update..... thought you would write more about the Singhania's and the Goyanka's....but this was also good.....want armaan to take the decision to leave the form and also give Rohit a befitting answer regarding his marriage.....want the poddar's to realise what they have lost....smiley32

--Suhani-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: a day ago

I have been a silent reader of this FF, just wanted to say it’s an amazing read. I love how great it’s written and how all characters have depth. Great work!

DMGThings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 22 hours ago

Originally posted by: ashsamik

Just awesome......was waiting for the update..... thought you would write more about the Singhania's and the Goyanka's....but this was also good.....want armaan to take the decision to leave the form and also give Rohit a befitting answer regarding his marriage.....want the poddar's to realise what they have lost....smiley32

Aahhh singhanias will be there in upcoming chapters when we see goenkas too but majorly this will be a fic surrounding abhimaan and mishbir only. Singhanias will appear as cameos during some crucial scenes but that's it.

Armaan will be going thru a lot of changes now cause his arc of breaking free from the poddars has finally kickstarted so I hope you're excited for that!

DMGThings thumbnail
Posted: 22 hours ago

Originally posted by: --Suhani--

I have been a silent reader of this FF, just wanted to say it’s an amazing read. I love how great it’s written and how all characters have depth. Great work!

It's always a huge compliment when silent readers feel compelled to comment so thank you so much!! I'm so glad you're enjoying the fic.

ashsamik thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 20 hours ago

Originally posted by: DMGThings

Aahhh singhanias will be there in upcoming chapters when we see goenkas too but majorly this will be a fic surrounding abhimaan and mishbir only. Singhanias will appear as cameos during some crucial scenes but that's it.

Armaan will be going thru a lot of changes now cause his arc of breaking free from the poddars has finally kickstarted so I hope you're excited for that!

I am always excited to read the new chapters....you have great writing skills .....do continue soon.....

DMGThings thumbnail
Posted: 20 hours ago

Originally posted by: ashsamik

I am always excited to read the new chapters....you have great writing skills .....do continue soon.....

Thank you so much! It means a lot <3

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 11 hours ago

Lovely update 😃 I hope now armaan leave poddars firm smiley31