Milalal27 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 days ago

smiley27smiley27smiley27 Goenka's are nice to her smiley3 hypocrites

olsen_124 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 days ago

Chapter 4

Vidya sat stunned in front of Kaveri,her mother-in-law who had always treated her like a mother was now talking to her in this tone......Kaveri looked somebody made of steel,she knew what she was talking about.....Vidya had created a imbalance in her family and she didnt appreciate that.....She always had kept this family ever since her husband's passing together by whichever way possible and now Vidya was creating disharmony in it by her petty acts.....She didnot appreciate that.....Vidya was still grappling from Kaveri's words......

Vidya (stunned)-Ma sa,aap mujhse aise kaise.....

Kaveri (sternly)-Galat kya kaha hai humne Vidya......Tumne Armaan ko sautela hi mana hai....Agar aapna beta manti toh uss se iss tarah se pesh nahi aati......Aaj toh hum bhi samamjh gaye ki khoon khoon hota hai.....

Vidya (nodding)-Armaan mera beta hai Ma sa......

Kaveri (not letting her complete)-Jab tak woh tumhari baat maan raha tha tab taak woh tumhara beta tha Vidya......Tumne iss ghar ka santulan bigad diya tha sirf tumhari wajah se Armaan iss ghar ko chodke jaane ko tyaar hai....Hume laga tha ki woh tyaar nahi hoga par woh toh jana chahta hai......

Vidya (nodding,tearfully)-Ma sa aap rok lijiye usse.....

Kaveri (angrily)-Uska jaana zaroori hai firm ki expansion ke liye......Hum hi bhej rahe hai usse aur Abhira ko Jodhpur....Armaan Jodhpur Poddar Firms ka MD hoga.....Aur yaha pai hum sambhalege....Rohit kisi bhi kaam ka nahi hai.....Na ye firm sambhal sakta hai na koi aur......Abhira aur Armaan hi sab kuch sambhal sakte hai......

Vidya (tearfully)-Ma sa Rohit aapka hi pota hai....

Kaveri (nodding)-Lekin Armaan ke bina kuch bhi nahi sambhalta......Na ghar na office.....Rohit ko toh bas tumne pamper karke rakh diya hai....Jo aapni shaadi nahi sambhal pa raha woh firm kya khak sambhlega......Armaan ko toh takat dene wali Abhira hai.....Par Ruhi aur Rohit poori tarah se bemail jodi hai......Dono baccho ki tarah harkate karte hai.....

Suddenly while talking Kaveri and Vidya heard Ruhi's scream,they rushed towards her room they saw Ruhi curled up on the floor clutching her stomach......Kaveri saw stream of blood on the floor and she realized what was happening......Rohit lifted her and took her to hospital with Vidya and Kaveri followed......The doctor gave Ruhi certain medications after doing some tests and cleaning her up.......Kaveri knew from most certain experience that Ruhi had miscarried.......The doctor came outside......

Doctor (asking)-Mr Rohit aapki first sonography hui thi kya ?

Rohit (nodding)-Nahi doctor.It was scheduled for tomorrow....

Doctor (sadly)-I am sorry Mr Rohit Poddar but Mrs Poddar had miscarried.....Kuch tests humne kiye toh usse pata chala ki Ruhi has unstable uterus......She might conceive a child but she will miscarry due to instability of her uterus.....

Vidya was stunned.....She remembered the accusations she threw at Abhira at her inability to conceive.....And now all of that was coming back to her own son and daughter-in-law.....Karma this could be.....Kaveri for one was relived....Ruhi and Rohit were not stable couple,having a child between them could be bad for that child since both were very immature..... But she did feel very bad for Ruhi...Rohit was shattered,how will Ruhi take it.....But wasnt it this her own karma.....What she did with Abhira bhabhi......The same has came back to her.....he didnt want to tell her that......Vidya was about to call Abhira and Armaan but Kaveri took away the phone.....

Kaveri (angrily)-Khabar daar agar Armaan ya Abhira ko aapne sab kuch bataya toh bhi toh......Woh dono itni mushkilo ke baad kuch pal shaanti ke mile hai.....unko disturb karneke ke baare mai sochna bhi mat......

Vidya (baffled)-Ma sa aap toh Abhira ko pasand nahi karti thi na ? TOh achanak kya ho gaya ?

Kaveri (angrily)-Kyuki hume samajh mai aa gaya ki hamare baad agar koi iss parivaar ko sambhal sakta hai toh woh Armaan aur Abhira hai......Na ki koi aur.....

-------------------------------------------------------Jodhpur---------------------------------------------------------

Abhira and Armaan had just reached day before yesterday,they both were tired from their journey and were resting....Abhira felt Armaan's hand on her waist.....She turned around and saw Armaan awake......Since their time in Mussorie after meeting Sameer,she felt as if Armaan was insecure about something.....She gently massaged his hair calming his raging heart and mind down....He shifted closer to Abhira......Abhira smiled widely at him and Armaan was ecstatic at her smile......He would do anything to ensure her smile.....

Abhira (smiling widely)-Good morning Khadoosman !!

Armaan (smiling)-Hai !! Kitne dino baad khadoosman bulaya tumne jaan.....

Abhira (shying away)-Jaane do khadoosman mujhe.....I have to go to take a shower.....

Armaan (getting her closer)-Ek baat poochu.....?

Abhira (nodding)-Kya huva hai Armaan ? Mai dekh rahi hu Sameer se milne ke baad kuch chal raha hai tumhare dil mai......

Armaan (sadly)-I am sorry Abhira....Maine tumhe uss ladke ke saath dekha tab pata chala how you must have felt jab tumne mujhe Ruhi ke saath dekha hoga Ira.....I am so sorry....Uss din when I saw such a easy camaraderie with a guy I realized Ruhi ko mere paas dekhne se tumhara dil kitna tuta hoga...........(than slowly)-Kya tumhe hamre beech ke 10 year age gap se farak nahi padta hai ?

Abhira (smiling)-Kyu padega Armaan ? Kuch alag hai hamre beech ? We share a relationship same as any other couple........We fell in love,usme kuch alag lagne jaise kya hai Armaan......

Armaan (taking a huge breath)-Sameer.....Why didnt things work out there ?

Abhira (explaining)-Sameer wanted to marry but he also wanted to get settled in US.....Uski family bahut hi progressive hai but being that much away from mumma was not a option.Plus there was one major issue......

Armaan (confused)-What ?

Abhira (explaining)-I didnt love him....He was my best friend......It was a phase.....We did date but I never wanted to get married......I just wanted to live happily with my mumma only.....

Armaan (chuckling)-Tumhe shaadi hi nahi karni thi,huhh Mrs Poddar aap toh phas gayi mere saath......

Abhira (sadly)-I know na Khadoosman......(taking a huge breath)-Aur rahi baat tumhari aur Ruhi ko saath dekhne ki.......Bahut hurt hui thi mai uss waqt,honestly I didnt know mai roz khadi kaise rehti thi but I did.........I was very angry at you.....And Ruhi honestly maine abhi bhi usse maaf nahi kiya hai......I can never trust her.....But you never have to worry about Sameer,woh mera past tha and he too has moved on.....

Armaan (smiling)-Lets get ready,mai tumhe kahi leke jaana chahta hu......We have to talk about something important......Kal bahar jaeyage......

Abhira and Armaan both freshened up and Armaan took her to see their new house......Abhira was stunned seeing the house,obviously it was very beautiful but she couldnot understand what was going on......Armaan explained everything to her,Abhira was extremely happy to hear about the firm's expansion and his role for it.....He had worked hard for years and he deserved all the success that came in the way......Armaan told her that the move was 3 months away and Abhira's job.......Abhira assured him that they would figure it out.......Armaan was ecstatic hearing her reply......Frankly after all the mess in their married life for the first 3 months she was kind of happy for the privacy.......Armaan suddenly picked up and twirled her around......When he put her down,Abhira cmae closer to him and kissed him on the forehead.....

Abhira (kissing him on the forehead)-You deserve all the success.....

Armaan (holding her from her waist)-So do you Abhira.....All the dreams jo Ma ne tumhare liye dekhe hai mai chahta hu ki tum sab poora karo.....

What Armaan did next stunned Abhira......He handed her Master's programme of Law's form to Abhira.....It was of one of the most prestigious colleges of Jodhpur.....He had always had it claer that he wanted her to study further and not stop.......Abhira was obviously ecstatic but than her min wandered to Kaveri.....She didnt want a war between Armaan and Kaveri.....

Abhira (asking)-Armaan par Dadisa ? Tumhe pata hai na......

Armaan (chcukling,assuring her)-Abhira woh sab mai sambhal looga.....Tumhara LLB karna Akshara Ma ka sapna tha ye mera sapna hai Ira.....Poora karrogi na......?

Abhira (kissing him on the cheek)-Zaroor karoogi......

Armaan (teasing her)-Sharmaji maine kaha tha na.....ye toh baccho wale kisses hai,aab toh ye nahi chalege.....

Armaan tried to bring Abhira close but instead she ran away and Armaan went after her and caughter her and twirled her around......Their laughter echoed in the house.......The new life they were setting was full of happiness and not a inch of sadness around them.....Armaan had informed Kaveri that Abhira had been ready for the move.....Kaveri was happy......Kaveri chose not to inform them about Ruhi's condition....Otherwise they would leave their holiday and come back and she didnt want that......Now Armaan was her only hope for a great grand child.......When Vidya had asked Rohit about his marriage,Rohit had affirmed that he would stick with Ruhi,he was not somebody who would leave her in bad times......

Back in Jodhpur,Armaan had told Abhira to get ready with a special gift he had left for her while he arranged everything for them.....While making the preparations for their dinner date,Armaan had talked to Abhira's doctor as well.....She had mentioned that while Abhira had a clean bill of health but she would like to start a treatment for her low platlet count otherwise it could create a bit of complications when she conceived.....Armaan told her that they were in Jodhpur right now and they would visit her after they came back and would decide on course of treatment......Abhira and her health were most important thing for him....After all the preparations were done,Armaan went ahaed and got changed as well.....

He was stunned seeing Abhira in the gift he had given her.....She looked so gorgeous.....

Armaan (looking amazed at her)-Tum itni khoobsurat kaise !!

Abhira (shyly tucking her hair behind her hair)-Chale.....

Abhira was led by Armaan to the beautifully decorated gazebo.....Abhira got emotional seeing all the effort her husband had put for her......Armaan wiped her tears and kissed her on the forehead.....Abhira looked at the food,all was her favoraite.....before dinner Armaan asked for a dance with her......Armaan put her hands on his neck while he brought her closer by her waist........

Abhira (asking)-Sab kuch mera favoraite kyu ? Tumhara kuch bhi nahi ?

Armaan (flirting with his wife)-Tum hona meri absolute favoraite....

Abhira (putting both arms on his neck)-Kitne cheesy ho Armaan !!

Armaan (smirking)-Sirf tumhare liye !! You deserve all the pampering in the world....Kal hum bahar jayege........

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

pre cap

Roaming around Jodhpur and romantic moments of AbhiMaan

Abhira's identity revealed infront of Kaveri and Ruhi

Edited by olsen_124 - 2 days ago
8Lucky88 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Amazing

Enjoyed reading this chapter

Vidya did get karma but I hope you have planned more harsher punishment for her

Excited to read more

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Great chapter! I hope Abhimaan get to be in their happy bubble with V or Ru Ro interference.

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Nice update smiley31 vidhya got her karma back by ruhi problems I love this smiley27

Lovely episode and update smiley31

DMGThings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Abhimaan finally being happy together is always such a treat to watch. Honestly they can be carefree and truly happy only away from that cesspool of a house so I'm glad they're gonna move. Armaan encouraging Abhira to study further also makes me extremely happy.

While Kaveri is only supporting them so much for her own selfish reasons, I'm still happy that she is. At least she realizes the importance of those two in the family and will not try to push them apart now, which is honestly all I ever expected from her.

Amazing chapter as always!! Thank you so much for sharing this. <3

Milalal27 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

very lovely so much love and bliss. smiley42

Kaveri is selfish as usually smiley37