Views

Users

Frequent Posters

olsen_124 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 days ago

Chapter 6

After 6 months

Abhira woke up at midnight,she turned around to search for Armaan but she didnt find him next to her.Abhira picked up Armaan's shirt from the floor and wore her husband's shirt...Seeing the condition of the room made her face of shade of tomato.....Her husband was was a passionate man and never missed a chance to show how much he loved her.....She searched for him and found him in their study....They had just returned from Udaipur yesterday,they had visited for the weekend.Kaveri had insisted that they stay but she didnt know what conversation had taken place between Armaan and Kaveri but after that Kaveri didnt insist for them to stay back....She stood near Armaan and he pulled her in his lap......Abhira steadied herself by holding his shoulder.....

Abhira (cupping his face)-Kya soch rahe ho ? Woh bhi itni raat ko ? Are you alright ?

Armaan (smiling)-Sab theek hai meri bad bad devi.....i was just thinking,you know kitne dino ke baad hum Poddar Mansion gaye the and yet the way I feel about this house I never felt about that house......I still feel like a stranger whenever I set foot in Poddar Mansion but here jab bhi mai pair rakhta hu,I feel a warmth,happiness.....

Abhira (kissing him on his cheeks)-Maybe you were never made feel welcome there,or maybe the circumstances in which you moved to Poddar Mansion were never apt......

Armaan (smiling)-Tumhe pata hai jab bhi mai ghar ki baat karta tu toh I refer to this house......But uss ghar ko mai hamesha Poddar Mansion hi kehta hu.....

Abhira suddenly noticed her nail marks on Armaan's shoulder.....

Abhira (caressing the nail marks)-I need to cut my nails....

Armaan (nodding)-No they are fine....

Abhira (chuckling)-Do you like being almost killed by your wife's nails Mr Poddar ?

Armaan (huskily)-Mrs Armaan do you really want to know my answer ? Sun paogi,why I loved your nails ?

Abhira (blushing,changing the topic)-What did you talk with Dadisa that she changed her mind ?

Armaan (smiling)-i just told her about your health condition and told her that living with Vidya Ma under one roof is not possible....

Armaan started caressing Abhira's thighs Abhira kissed Armaan's shoulder.....Armaan smiled seeing Abhira.....She was his sunlight,happiness and the reason for him to live.....

Armaan (huskily)-Mrs Armaan you are starting something you will not be able to finish jaan....

Abhira (smiling)-Neend aa rahi hai chale......

Armaan suddenly picked Abhira up and went to their room,closing the door with his foot......It had been blissful 6 months since either move.They felt peaceful and no stress.....One of things Abhira's doctor had mentioned to them was that she would only be able to conceive if Abhira would remain stress free.....She already had complications with platelets issue and iron levels for which treatment was already underway......But Armaan knew that he could never be complacent with Abhira's health and hence he had already told Kaveri that moving back to Poddar House would never be possible..... But he had told Kaveri that she could come anytime she wish to come.....He understood Kaveri really well,he knew that Kaveri was showering love towards Abhira because she was the only daughter-in-law who would be able to give her a great grand child......

In the morning Abhira was busy with the breakfast and plus she a hearing today......Armaan looked at her in the ktichen,he took a huge sigh of breath and than brought her and her files out of the kitchen.....He made her sit near the dining table and took out juice for her and cut up fruits.....he than went and brought Abhira's iron medication.....

Armaan (scolding her)-Abhira staff na kaam ke liye hai so that you dont have to work.....Toh subah subah let them do their job.....Tum aapne kaam aur padhai par focus karo.....

Abhira (scrunching her nose)-Daat kyu rahe ho,aaj subah subah mai hi mili hu.....Aapne interns par nikal na aapna gussa.....

Armaan (taking a huge breath)-Chalo ye fruits khao.....Aur phir davai lo.Tab taak breakfast ready ho jayega......

Abhira who was engrossed in her work and was eating her fruits slowly.....Armaan noticed that she was engrossed in her work....He knew that she was managing both,despite him telling her to finish of her masters first and than to work Abhira chose to handle both and sometimes Armaan did loose his temper at her because she was careless about her health....The breakfast was ready and Armaan placed it on the table......

Armaan (angrily)-Abhira kab se bola hai fruits khao and take your medicine.....itni careless kyu ho tum aapne health ko le kar.....Maine pehle bhi bola hai that if you cant manage both than freelancing chod do but donot compromise your health......

Tears started flowing from Abhira's eyes.....Truth to be told Armaan's tone was that loud but Abhira's date was near and she felt exceptionally emotionally hearing her husband almost yell at her....Armaan had went to receive a call and Abhira was was angry and emotional got up and put her breakfast in a tiffin box,ate her fruits took her medicine got up and left for work not before telling the staff to tell Armaan that she had ate her breakfast......Armaan who had came back was surprised to see Abhira nowhere......He suddenly realized that he had yelled at Abhira without any reason,he felt extremely guilty but he knew that she would be angry at him....he messaged her to eat her breakfast...Abhira who had already finished her tiffin chose not to reply to that message and decided to let him wallow the entire day....

Abhira in the evening came home and had realized that she had got her periods.....She felt bit of cramps and got the heating pad and slept.....Armaan who had felt bad entire day when he came home he felt like like his house was too quite....The staff told him that Abhira was not well since she had came home.....Armaan immediately rushed inside and saw Abhira sleeping and saw the heating pad and now he understood her mood swings in the morning.....Armaan went to the kitchen and told the staff that he would prepare the dinner.....Armaan specially prepared Chilli noddles,he knew that Abhira loved them.....He also felt bad for yelling at her in the morning.....He never raised his voice,not at Abhira.....She was his lifeline but they did fight sometimes.....mostly about her health and her zidd to do both of the things.Her masters was tough and on top of that she did take cases as well and she never let him help her.....He understood her independence a long time back but sometimes her stubbornness left him agitated to no end.....

Armaan went to their room and saw that Abhira was awake.....He kissed her on her forehead......But he saw that he didnt get the usual Abhira Sharma smile in return....Abhira felt exhausted......She knew that Armaan was correct and managing two things was a big task but she wanted to start earning so that she can save up money.....It was going to be Armaan's birthday in few weeks and she wanted to buy him something from her own money.......Armaan slowly removed the heating bag and asked Abhira to freshen up and that dinner was ready......

Armaan could already see that Abhira was bit pale,the doctor had told him that iron levels do take a dip for women when they receive their monthly cycle.....She saw that Armaan had prepared the dinner and suddenly out of nowhere Armaan heard a sob from Abhira's mouth....He got immediately scared......And slowly pulled her into his lap.....Abhira hugged him tightly.....refusing to even look up.......Armaan slowly caressed her abdomen,he knew that she always got worst of cramps.....

Armaan (worriedly)-Whats wrong Ira ? Huh please batao mujhe jaan.....

Abhira (crying)-You do so much for me aur mai tumhare liye kuch bhi nahi kar sakti hu......

Armaan (trying to calm her down)-Ira jaan kyu aisa keh rahi ho.....Aise thodi na he ki mai hi sab kuch karta hu......(taking a huge breath)-You are tired arent you ? Than why are you working right now ........

Abhira (crying)-Because I wanted to do something for you......Tumhare birthday par mai tumhe gift dena chati thi,with my own money........Par mujhse kuch bhi nahi ho raha hai.....

Armaan (calming her down)-Ira please shaant ho jao.....Bas rona baand karo....Ira the doctor had warned us that you would get tired in your periods......You dont have that great of Iron levels sweetheart......Treatment shuru kiye its hardly been 2 months.....Asar karne mai waqt lagta hai na.......

Finally Abhira calmed down but still refused to look up......She snuggled her face into Armaan's chest,she was playing with his shirt buttons while still sniffling a bit......

Armaan (explaining)-Abhira tumhe pata hai,jitni mehnat tum mere birthday gift ke liye kar rahi ho na itni kisi ne nahi ki hai......But I dont want you to exhaust yourself for that.....You are anemic and you need to take proper care of yourself......What I want for my birthday is you with me thats it.....Tumhe sab kuch karne ki koi zaroorat nahi hai.......And yes I love to spoil you because you have been through so much......You deserve all the love in this universe do you understand.....

Abhira (calming down finally)-I am sorry for making you worried.....

Armaan (smiling)-Come on lets eat alright.....You look exhausted baby.....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

precap

Epilogue

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Aww. abhira is such a cutie. I hope she will fulfil all her dreams and pamper her khadusman to her hearts content! Its so nice to read about a caring, loving Armaan.

DMGThings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Omo this is so cute!! I'm glad that they've worked out their differences and finally moved from that toxic house. They're going to be much happier this way. And it's what they deserve. Armaan being so protective of Abhira is always such a treat to watch. I love them together. So so so cute. <3

alekhika20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 days ago

Amazing update

Waiting for nxt update

olsen_124 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Epilogue

After 4 years

Abhira turned around in sleep and snuggled into her husband...She did not feel well today.....She had been feeling extra tired lately and she had thrown up twice yesterday at court.She didn't understand what was happening with her body....But she had decided to go to doctor today...... Armaan massaged her hair slightly.....He was worried about her health.....She had been moody lately and that was never the case.....he kissed on her forehead.....He smiled looking at Abhira,it would be their wedding anniversary in few days.......After the Jodhpur branch had been well settled,Armaan had talked with Kaveri and resigned from Poddar firms......Kaveri had been miffed but Armaan had explained to her that everything in Poddar Firms would always belong to Rohit and it was about time that he would build something for himself.....He and Abhira had moved to Mumbai.....And to say that Armaan's firm was success was underwhelming reaction it was huge success due to Armaan's hard work......Abhira had been proud of Armaan so much,while Abhira continued to climg stairs of success in her own career as well......She was currently on a streak in High Court of Bombay and he couldnot be prouder of Abhira.....While Kaveri was obviously a bit upset with both of them for leaving but she had heard the success stories of Armaan as well as Abhira and she couldn't be any prouder.... Abhira had got a surprise in form of her brother Dr Abhir Sharma....Abhira had been shocked and cried the day he had came home and had asked Armaan to throw him out of the house but Abhir being the ever patient man had listened to all of her complaints just like Abhinav would when he was a child and than hugged Abhira tightly.....Abhir was proving to be the father figure just like Abhinav would have been.....Armaan was happy Abhira would have somebody......

Armaan (massaging her hair)-Still not feeling well Ira ?

Abhira (nodding)-No.I am taking doctor's appointment for today.....

Armaan (telling her)-Shaam ki le lena......I will complete the work in first half,we will go in the second half.....Just rest alright....

Abhira went to freshen up,when she was coming out of the washroom,she had opened the cabinet to take out her toothbrush but than she saw something which made her eyes wide,could it be,was she sure ? Abhira quickly got dressed and went in her bedroom and opened her phone and the app she had installed on her phone.....Armaan who had just came out,saw Abhira trying to count something.....Armaan sat next to her worriedly as to what she was counting.....

Armaan (worriedly)-Abhira what is it sweetheart ?

Abhira (explaining)-Armaan maine symptoms dekhne mai ek baat toh bhul hi gayi...(taking a huge breath)I have missed my periods this month....by 2 weeks,I was so busy ke maine realize hi nahi kiya....

Armaan (trying to calm himself down)-Okay kya karna hai tumhe.....Do you want me to go to the pharmacy and bring a home pregnancy kit ?

Abhira (nodding)-No that gives out a lot of false positives.....I will go to the doctor.Tum office jao.....

Armaan (nodding furiously)-Nahi bilkul nahi......I am canceling my day.....Mai aa raha hu....Tum akeli toh bilkul nahi ja rahi ho....i will call the doctor and fix the appointment.....We will deal with whatever this is together.....

Armaan booked a appointment with Abhira's gynecologist....While everything was fine with Abhira's iron levels now,they had decided to postpone trying for a baby since Armaan had just started a new firm and now when he was just about to talk to Abhira about this,there could be chances that there could be......Armaan and Abhira got dressed and went to the doctor...Abhira was receiving Chachisa's phone call,Abhira told her that she was at court and would call her in some time.....Abhira noticed Armaan walking right from this corner to that corner.....She went and made him sit down and told him to smile.....They went inside just as somebody called out their name....Abhira mentioned the symptoms to the doctor and the doctor ordered couple of tests,the doctor mentioned that they would have the reports in couple of hours on the phone and she would call them back based on the reports....

While Armaan was patiently waiting outside while she gave her blood and the doctor checked her......Armaan mentioned to the doctor about Abhira's past history about platelet issues......Both of them went home and Abhira soon called Manisha Chachisa back......Manisha had sensed bit of tension in Abhira's voice but she let it go knowing that her children would tell her when it was needed.....Abhira went to lie down for a bit.....She felt tired,she didnt realize when she slept......Armaan who was working from his study was refreshing his email every few hours......And suddenly he saw the email from the hospital......He opened the reports quickly......And he saw the reports and saw at the end......

+Positive.....Pregnancy confirmed......

Armaan was almost in tears.....he went to their room and saw Abhira sleeping peacefully.....He lightly put a hand on her stomach and kissed her forehead......Abhira stirred seeing Armaan near her,she carefully got up and Armaan hugged her tightly.....with tears in his eyes....Abhira was scared......

Abhira (scared)-Armaan you are scaring me,Kya huva hai please batao ?

Armaan (putting his head against hers and muttering)-Ira its positive.....

Abhira (tearfully)-Sacchi ?

Armaan (nodding,hugging her)-Yes meri jaan.....We are going to be parents.....

Abhira snuggled inside Armaan's chest and he could swear he heard a sob.....He brought her favorite chocolate to celebrate.....She fed him a small bite of chocolate knowing how much he had wanted this.....Armaan received a call from Manisha chachisa asking if everything was alright since she felt that Abhira was bit off in the morning.....Armaan shared the good news with Manisha and Manoj who were beyond ecstatic......However he asked Manisha to keep the news with herself for now since they were yet to go to the doctor's for checkup.....They would inform Dadisa when the time was right.....

The doctor had conducted a sonography and that had made the couple very emotional.....The doctor had mentioned that for Abhira's low platelet count she would give Abhira a tonic to drink which would maintain the levels till the end of her pregnancy.....She also mentioned to Armaan that Abhira would need a healthy diet and she would closely monitor Abhira's pregnancy.......Once Abhira went outside to get her routine checkup done,the doctor told Armaan to keep Abhira completely stress free and happy......

Armaan called Manisha once they were home and told her everything the doctor had told him.....Manisha had told Armaan that she would be sending a few things just for ABhira with Krish who was coming to Mumbai for some work to which Armana nodded affirmatively......

After 3 and a half months

Manisha and Manoj entered Abhira and Armaan's house.......Abhira hugged Manisha tightly......Armaan had called Manisha and asked her if she would be able to come for a few days since Abhira was missing Akshara very much and he couldn't do anything about it.....Manisha had dropped everything at his call and decided to go to Mumbai for her children.......Manisha kissed her on the forehead.....

Manisha (asking)-Akshara ji ko toh nahi la payi,mai chalugi na ?

Abhira (crying)-Aap bhi toh mumma jaise hi ho.....Thank you so much.....

Manisha gave Armaan few things just for Abhira to maintain her iron levels....Armaan hugged Manisha and Manoj tightly.....he missed his own father..... Manisha asked Armaan to tell Kaveri about the baby now....Manoj told Armaan that Kaveri was considering a outside hire for CEO since Armaan was not interested and Rohit was not at all capable.....Manoj congratulated on his own firm....Armaan asked Manisha if dadisa would come for puja on their anniversary.....Manisha smiled widely and told him that Kaveri was just waiting for the invitation.....

Manisha started a video call on the tablet for Armaan and Kaveri.....Kaveri could see Armaan clearly and the house as well.....it seemed like a beautiful house.....Manisha left Armaan alone with Kaveri on the video call......

Armaan (asking)-Ab bhi naraaz hai dadisa ?

Kaveri (telling him)-Hamara naaraz hone ka haq kaha reh gaya hai Armaan....Kisi ko hamari zaroorat nahi hai...

Armaan (smiling)-Kis ne kaha. Hum sabko aab bhi aapki zaroorat hai Dadisa.....

Kaveri (nodding)-Nahi aap bhi chale gaye....Rohit humne pata tha Armaan ki woh kabhi bhi kabil nahi the,isiliye hum tum par nirbhar the.....

Armaan (smiling)-Dadisa jab bhi mai Poddar firms ko dekhta tha na,mujhe waha sirf Rohit ka haq hi dikhai deta tha.....Mera uss mei kuch bhi nahi hai.....

Kaveri (nodding)-Nahi Armaan Poddar Firms aaj joh bhi hai,woh aapki wajah se hai.Aapki mehnat ki wajah se hai.....Par aab aapko bhi maeri zaroorat nahi hai....

Armaan (telling her)-I wanted to tell you something.....(taking a huge breath)-Aap par dadi banne wali hai....Abhira is expecting....

Kaveri (smiling widely)-Congratulations Armaan....isiliye Manisha aayi hai waha par.....?

Armaan (nodding)-Abhira has been missing Akshara ma a lot....So I asked Manisha chachisa......Its been 3 and a half months...We waited for some time before telling...

Kaveri (with concern)-Is ABhira keeping well Armaan ? Unki tabyet ?

Armaan (smiling)-She is fine Dadisa.....As fine as she could be with those mood swings.....She is right here,do you want to talk to her ?

Abhira sat right next to Armaan,Kaveri could see Abhira was glowing.Kaveri was ecstatic finally there would be a kid in the next generation.....

Abhira (asking)-Dadisa naraaz hai aap hum se abhi bhi.....

Kaveri (nodding tearfully)-Bilkul nahi beta.....

Abhira (asking)-Toh next week hamari anniversary hai,puja hai ghar pai aap aayegi na ? Yaha par,hamse milne.....?

Kaveri (smiling)-Ha mai zaroor aaogi....Aur saath mai Tumhare bhai behen ko bhi leke aayege....

Armaan and Abhira both smiled.....Kaveri was happy and satisfied with the news unknown to any of them Vidya had heard the entire conversation.....She was very repentful about her acts....And now she wouldnot be even part of her future grandchild's life......Rohit too heard the conversation......He and Armaan had distanced so far apart that they were not even on talking terms now......

Armaan glanced at the his Abhira's photographs....Moving away was the best decision ever......Abhira sat next to him....She smiled seeing those photographs too,yes she missed the Chorus Gang like crazy but she loved that she could support her husband....She couldnot believe it was 4 years already ........She and Armaan had fought a lot recently whether the baby would be girl or boy....While Armaan wanted a tough girl like Abhira,Abhira wanted a boy.........Soon after a week Kaveri arrived with the Chrous Gang......Kaveri was honestly very happy for Armaan.....She had misbehaved with him a lot but in the end he and Abhira still respected her.....Kaveri had been ecstatic seeing Abhira......She had tearfully apologized to both of them for whatever she had done in the past....Abhir too had been part of the pooja and the family present had been glad that Abhira had a lovely brother......The Chorus Gang had been so happy seeing their bhabhi immediately hugging her,but now slowly....

Aryan (asking)-Bhabhi ye baby aayga baad mai hume bhool toh nahi jaoge na ?

Abhira (smiling widely)-Aisa ho sakta hai ki mai tum logo ko bhool jao......

Charu too had hugged Abhira and told her that finally she too was taking a step towards her independence....Armaan had been ecstatic knowing that Charu was shifting to Mumbai for a job at law firm......Krish hugged his Abhira bhabhi and cried....He had missed her so so much......She was his support system.....The one who had always for him......Abhir had felt bit of pang seeing Abhira so close to Krish....Krish gave Abhira a gift specially from his salary....

Abhira (nodding)-Krish iski kya zaroorat hai ? Mai tumse badi hu....

Charu (smiling)-Bhabhi le lijiye....Isne aapni salary se aapke liye khareedi hai.....

Abhira got very emotional hearing that and cried.....She finally got a family she craved for and Armaan too was happy seeing everybody....Rohit had called finally and asked his permission for meeting his bhabhi and future nephew/niece......Armaan had relented but for Ma....Rohit had clarified that it was only for him.......Finally Armaan too got what he wanted: A baby girl

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And done

DMGThings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

My kiddos living their best life is all I ever want for them and this fic gave me exactly that! I'm so, so, so proud of them!

This was such a great fic. Thank you so much for writing. I absolutely love, love, love it! ❤️

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Beautiful to see them happy and in love

Milalal27 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

smiley27smiley27smiley27

going to miss your stories, do tag me in the future please.

take care

PrplPhoenix thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 days ago

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by Creator of this Topic.
alekhika20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 days ago

Beautiful epilogue, loved it