Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 days ago

Finally V is getting what she deserves too.

Hope to see Armaan clean up his act for good this time and not just temporarily.

DMGThings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I'm glad that things are working out for abhimaan. Also great that abhira isn't completely falling into his arms so easily. I missed my majnumaan so now I'm very curious to see how he'll woo his wife back! With the honeymoon coming up I'm sure he will put all his energy into making sure she forgives him. <3

Also kaveri's kaya palat is interesting lol she has a lot of potential but makers have squandered it for drama so I'm glad you're using her well in the fic! And ofc chachi sa is my loml so I'm always happy to see her. 💓

Rlly great chapter! You're making me eager for the precap by mentioning jealous armaan uffff the flavour it'll be SO fun!

8Lucky88 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Amazing part 2

Vidya need more negative treatment, armaan should not forgive her at all

Excited to read how you have planned this story

A humble request - please complete your other stories on abhimaan

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

wao wao waiting for jelous armaan this armaan desrves cold shoulder from abhira seriously smiley31

lovely update

Milalal27 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Lovely amazing 👏🏽

Armaan should repent way more. Don’t trust him 🤔

Abhira stay strong let him do all the work

alekhika20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 days ago

Beautiful updates, loved it

Waiting for next

olsen_124 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Chapter 3

Armaan and Abhira reached Mussorie in the afternoon......Armaan glanced at Abhira,now he knew what was the basic difference between those 3 months and here today,he had not seen Abhira this relaxed since their marriage had been announced.....She just wanted him,needed him and he was just an idiot......When they had left he had purposely avoided Vidya.....He was tired proving to Vidya that he loved and respected her immensely and in all this he had almost sacrificed his marriage.....And now Vidya had been back to loving Abhira all because she could give him a child.....He had already talked to Dadisa,she wanted to open a new branch in Jodhpur and she wanted him to lead it.....Managing Director of Poddar Firms,Jodhpur.....And for once he was very happy because that would mean they would be away from the Poddar Family mess.....He and Abhira would have new start......He was yet to talk to Abhira about it.....When they went to Jodhpur for their vacation thats when he would show her the house.......Right now he turned his attention back to those papers.....

Abhira had asked for his opinion on the terms and conditions which had actually been set by Akshara.....Armaan had chuckled,Akshara Ma had taken care of her daughter even in her death....Even after the sale of the resort,Abhira would get some percentage of profit for it because Akshara was selling with the name of the resort and name had been trademarked by them.......

Armaan (smiling)-Everything is upto mark Abhira.....What do you think ?

Abhira (taking a huge breath)-That my mother was a mysterious woman......Mujhe nahi pata tha that she had actually planned things even after her death.....

Armaan (explaining)-She was a mother Ira...She wanted you safe....And to not struggle......And she knew that she didnt have any family that could take care of you so all this contingencies......

At the mention of Akshara's family,Abhira's face turned into something which made Armaan very curious.....Did she know something ? He made Abhira sit on the bed in her old room.....Abhira had wanted to share everything with Armaan the moment she had found out but than the things were not all right not between them.....So she had let it slide.....She had found out but Manish being her real Par nanu but she had also found out why her mother was away from her family....She wanted to confront Manish.....He knew everything yet was hiding it from her but she controlled herself.....

Armaan (inquiring)-Is everything okay Abhira ? Kuch pata hai tumhe about Mam's family.....?

Abhira (nodding)-yes.You know them as well....Its Goenkas.....

Armaan (shocked)-What ?

Abhira (answering)-Yes......I found out about a month ago.....Par nanu already knows....Hence all this love out of no where.....

Armaan (asking)-Does he know that you ?

Abhira (nodding)-No....I wanted to tell you first....And since.....

Abhira need not complete the sentence....Armaan hugged his wife tightly.....He had done so much injustice with his wife just for the woman who never even loved or accepted him......Will the god even forgive him for hurting such pure soul.....Abhira returned the hug.....Armaan played with her hair and kissed her on her head......When he tried to break the hug,Abhira refused to let him go......Suddenly he felt tears on his shirt.....He wiped Abhira's tears as fast as he could.....He didnt understand what was going on ? He made Abhira sit and kneel ed infront of her.....

Armaan (wiping her tears)-Ira jaan whats wrong ? Batao mujhe ? Did I do something baby ?

Abhira (tearfully)-They threw my mumma out of the house Armaan.....I hate him....

Abhira tearfully explained everything to him about Aarohi's accident and how she had the proof that her mother is innocent....Armaan felt absolutely like a shitty husband......She needed him like anything but he was unavailable.....He hugged Abhira tightly never letting her go.....After some time,Armaan made her sit and told her that he would be okay with any of her decisions she wanted to take and support her.......

Soon the house help came and told them that dinner was ready.....Armaan and Abhira after months had peaceful dinner...Abhira freshened up after dinner and got ready to sleep meanwhile Armaan looked over at the work emails.......Abhira soon came and slpet since she was too tired but around midnight she didnt even realize when she slept in Armaan's arms who was more than happy to accommodate his wife....In the morning when Abhira woke up she saw how and where she had slept...When she tried to get up,Armaan tightened his grip.....So Abhira gave up and decided to enjoy,after all she had missed this so much....... She slowly turned in her sleep and started massaging Armaan's hair........Armaan took her hand and kissed it....Abhira took a huge breath smiling shyly......

Armaan (hoarsely)-Good morning

Abhira (smiling widely)-Good morning.......I missed this,I missed you....

Armaan (bringing her closer)-I missed you too...... I am sorry......

Abhira (smiling)-Let me get up,I have to meet the lawyer.....

Armaan (chuckling)-Fine......Mai leke jaoga.....

Both of them dressed quickly and went to meet the lawyer,the lawyer almost laughed out loudly......Abhira and Armaan both were lawyers and yet both had came to him for the deal........One strict glance from Abhira and the lawyer went about the business and checked the resort papers.....When they were coming out,Abhira heard a familiar voice and she smiled widely more widely than he could ever imagine.......He wondered who this fellow was.....

Abhira (smiling widely)-Sameer tum yaha.....?

Sameer (smiling)-Tu yaha kya kar rahi hai ? I asked Kipling Uncle so many times but he refused to give me your location (smile fading) I heard about aunty Abhira...I am so sorry yaar....Aunty was just brilliant......

Abhira (smiling a bit)-Thanks....Kipling uncle was just following some instructions....Sorry.....Is aunty here as well......When did you return from US ?

Sameer (smiling)-Mai sirf kuch din ke liye aaya tha but than had some work isiliye I am here for 6 months....The resort staff told me that you got married.....Sharma you married ? Jisse shaadi se sabse zyada chid thi usne shaadi karli......

Abhira (smiling widely)-You know what they say,When you find the right one......

Armaan was feeling a bit jealous.....Abhira shared a extraordinary camaraderie with this fellow.....He stood next to Abhira and she introduced him as her husband and Armaan's ego got a big boost at that especially when she held his hand......He was not a fool,he knew that wife was extraordinary woman........She was beauty with brains......He knew that even when they were married previously,her college friends did hit on her at that time it didnt matter to him but now things were different.......He also sometimes felt that 10 year age gap between them.....Sometimes that insecurity did exist......However she didnt,neither the age gap or anything else......

When they returned to the resort,Abhira noticed Armaan in a different mood but he assured her that everything was fine.....Armaan went to meet Kipling uncle after returning and asked him about this Sameer fellow......Kipling hesitatingly mentioned that Abhira dated him in college and Sameer genuinely loved her wanted to marry her however Abhira never wanted to leave Akshara nor was interested in getting married..... Slowly Armaan walked back to their room......Abhira held his hand and stopped him while she was finding something in the wardrobe......Abhira stood with her back against the wadrobe while Armaan stood near her and moved strands of hair.......Abhira looked into his eyes and knew that something was wrong......

Abhira (softly)-Whats wrong Armaan ?

Armaan (asking)-You could have anybody yet you choose to be with me ? Why Ira.....?

Abhira (smiling but understood that he must have talked with Kipling)-Because mai tumse pyaar karti hu Armaan.......I trust you and I love you....THat is it....

Armaan (asking)-Bu.....

Abhira (cupping his face)-You are the only man I have ever loved.......

And with that any insecurity that had been in his heart left.....Slowly they were coming closer,right when they were about to kiss Armaan asked for her permission and Abhira brought him closer with his collar hence he got his answer......Armaan held her waist tightly and their lips met...The kiss was rough,their longings of these months coming out of that kiss.....Armaan slowly caressed her waist,Abhira moaned and he loved how that voice came out........Armaan bit her lip and her grip on Armaan's shirt tightened......Armaan broke the kiss when he felt Abhira getting breathless......Abhira turned the shade of tomato and hugged Armaan tightly........

Poddar House

Vidya was sitting in Kaveri's room.....Kaveri had called for Vidya and wanted to talk to her.....It had gone on long enough.....Kaveri had been stunned when Armaan had agreed to shifting to Jodhpur,she thought he would put up a fight but he didnt......He was so happy with that proposal and that made her realize how desperate Armaan was to move away from Vidya.....Kaveri came in with stern expressions.....Vidya was confused,her mother-in-law was never like this......but she seemed furious....

Kaveri (angrily)-Tum soch rahi hogi ki humne tumhe kyu bulaya hai ? Vidya humne tumhe aapni beti hi maana hai,kabhi kisi cheez par rok tok nahi hai...Par iska matlab ye nahi ki hamare ghar mei tum kuch bhi karo.....Tumhari wajah se Armaan aur Abhira kitna pareshaan hui hai....Abhira ki uss din ma na ban pana ki baat par kitna kuch bol gayi aur kya kahogi tum huhh......Tumne uss din Armaan ko sautela kaha tha par sach toh ye hai ki tumne sautela jaisa wavhar kiya hai hamare bacche ke saath.....Meri Armaan ki liye thodi se hijaak ko tumne na jaane kya le liya hai.....Armaan Madhav ka beta hai,mera khoon.....Shivani ko mai pasand nahi karti par Armaan khoon hai mera......Aur Khoon khoon hota hai.....Tum aur Jamaisa toh bhahar ke ho.....Bahar se aaye ho par woh mera pota hai aur Abhira meri Pota bahu.....Kamse kam Shivani na khoon usse ladne ki shakti deta hai,woh Shivani ka khoon hai jo usse iss ghar ke logo ke liye ladne ki takat deta hai,Abhira ke liye laden ki takat deta hai.......Par Rohit,Rohit toh sirf muskil situation mai bhagnna jaanta hai.....Aur woh tumhari wajah se.....Itna samajhlo Vidya doosri baar mai Armaan ya Abhira ke saath aisa vyavhaar bardasht nahi karoogi......

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

precap

AbhiMaan honeymoon

DMGThings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Oh this was so so so good. I'm glad that Abhira is opening up to Armaan and also that he's realizing just how much he's missed in the past couple months. Things won't go back to being how they were immediately but both of them are trying and I'm so happy about that!

The scene with Kaveri and Vidya was so chef's kiss!! Kaveri siding with Armaan & Abhira over Vidya is such a treat. That scene a couple of days ago on the show hit so hard! I hope that Vidya really sees the mirror and spends the rest of her days in misery!

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

If she knows goenkas are the ones who wronged akshara why is she being so nice to them? She should disown them na.

Look forward to next update. I had hoped Ar would realize the difference between how Ab behaved with her ex , made him feel secure vs how be used to be with Ruhi and made Ab insecure so many times

olsen_124 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

She was going through a lot of turmoil at that time. She didn't want to do anything at that time