Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Milalal27 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 days ago

smiley19smiley19 last time she makes an effort

Armaan doesn't deserve her or his dadisa / mother

Wished she left them and file a domestic case against them, let them pay and more please... smiley16

Milalal27 thumbnail
Posted: 9 days ago

smiley19 last time she makes an effort

Armaan doesn't deserve her or his dadisa / mother

Wished she left them and file a domestic case against them, let them pay and more please...

BUSH146 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 days ago

CHAPTER : 02
Shattered Promises: When Love Breaks

Abhira stood back, admiring her handiwork. The room had transformed into a romantic sanctuary, a testament to her love and hope. Twinkling fairy lights illuminated the walls, casting a soft glow that mimicked a starlit sky. Rose petals were scattered over the bed, and photos capturing their cherished moments hung like memories suspended in time.

With a deep breath, she dressed in a delicate short nightgown, a silky robe complementing her look. The air was thick with anticipation as she lit the candles on the dinner table, each flickering flame adding to the warm ambiance. Tonight, she wanted everything to be perfect.

As she finished, she heard the familiar creak of the door. She knew it was him, and she excitedly hid in the corner. Arman stepped in, his silhouette barely visible in the dim light. He frowned, trying to adjust his eyes to the soft glow.

“What’s going on? Abhira? Where are you?” he asked, his voice laced with confusion.

Before he could say more, Abhira stepped forward, candle in hand. “Shhh, silly boy,” she whispered, pressing a finger to his lips. “Whenever we communicate, we end up fighting, and today, I don’t want that.”

She leaned closer, her breath warm against his ear. “Happy first meeting anniversary, silly boy.”

As the last word left her lips, the lights flickered on, illuminating the room with a romantic glow. Arman’s eyes widened in astonishment as he took in the breathtaking setup.

“Abhira…” he breathed, surprise and admiration flooding his face. His heart swelled as he absorbed the effort she had poured into creating this special evening.

“Do you like it?” she asked, hope shining in her eyes.

“Like it? I love it,” he admitted, stepping closer to her. “But you didn’t have to—”

“Stop!” Abhira interrupted playfully. “Let’s just enjoy tonight. Please?”

As she moved closer, their gazes locked, and the air between them crackled with unspoken words and emotions. Everything else faded away—the pain, the distance, the shadows of their past. It was just them, together, reliving the memories that had once brought them joy.

“I’m sorry, my silly girl. With so much work on my mind, today slipped by without me even wishing you,” Arman murmured, his voice thick with emotion as he reached out to caress her cheek. “But you… You’re incredible.”

It’s okay, silly boy,” Abhira replied softly, her voice filled with warmth. “It’s our big day today, and whether you make the effort or I do, it’s all the same. This time, I did it; next time, you will. That’s what equal partnership is about.”

Arman smiled, touched by her innocence and the way she handled everything so gracefully. She should have been angry at him, she had every right not to speak to him, but instead, she understood him and stood by him, as she always did. Overcome with emotion, Arman pulled her into a tight embrace. Abhira reciprocated, and they held onto each other, their connection deepening as they found comfort in one another’s arms.

In that moment, they stood surrounded by the beautiful decorations—each flickering candle and every rose petal representing their love. Both of them felt a rush of emotions: the fear of losing each other mixed with the joy of reconnecting. They broke the hug

“Do you remember our first meeting?” Abhira asked softly, her eyes shimmering with nostalgia.

“Of course,” he replied with a smirk. "But before that, I remember our first-ever conversation. You literally called me a stalker.”

Abhira laughed, the sound light and genuine. “And then, when we met, I broke your car’s mirror!”

“Yeah, in front of the whole family,” Arman added, shaking his head with a smile. “Oh, and don’t remind me of Dadisa’s face! It was priceless!”

They both laughed, teasing each other and recalling all their humorous fights from the past. As they continued reminiscing, Abhira laughed uncontrollably and almost lost her balance. Just as she was about to fall, Arman, her khadoosman, caught her by the waist.

For a moment, they gazed into each other’s eyes, the world fading around them. Arman tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, pulling her closer.

They were close now, the warmth radiating between them palpable. Arman leaned in, his eyes dark with emotion.

“I’ve missed this,” he confessed in a whisper. “Us. I’ve missed being close to you without the weight of everything hanging over us.”

Tears welled up in Abhira’s eyes. “Me too. I’ve tried so hard to keep our love alive, even when it felt like we were worlds apart.”

Arman cupped her face, his thumb gently tracing her cheek. “You don’t know how much that means to me. You’re my anchor, Abhira. Without you, I’m lost.”

She felt a rush of warmth, the connection between them deepening. They were enveloped in a bubble of intimacy, where the outside world ceased to exist.

“Promise me,” Abhira whispered, her voice trembling slightly, “that we’ll find our way back to each other, no matter what.”

“I promise,” Arman said, his eyes fierce with determination. “I won’t let you go anywhere.”

In that moment, the tension between them crackled like electricity. They were on the brink of something beautiful, a moment that could redefine everything. As they leaned in closer, the weight of unspoken fears crept back in. Arman’s gaze drifted toward his mother’s picture hanging on the wall, and a shadow passed over his face.

He froze, his breath hitching as memories of his mother’s angry words echoed in his mind. “You’ll never be happy with her!”

“Arman?” Abhira asked, concern coloring her voice. “What’s wrong?”

He stepped back abruptly, a mix of anguish and frustration etched on his face. “It’s too late, Abhira. Let’s just sleep,” he muttered, the spark of their moment extinguished. He turned away, moving toward the bed and sweeping away the rose petals as though they symbolized everything he couldn’t face. Guilt clouded his eyes, but his mother’s words weighed heavily on him, overshadowing his ability to see what he was truly doing.

Abhira stood frozen, her heart sinking as tears welled up in her eyes. She was on the verge of a breakdown. How much more could she take?

“Arman!” she shouted, desperation clawing at her throat as she stormed toward him. “What do you want from me? How long will this go on? How long will you keep breaking my heart, and I’ll keep picking up the pieces?”

Arman, already battling his inner turmoil, didn’t know how to respond. But Abhira’s constant pushing finally broke him. He shoved her hand away, shouting back, “You don’t understand! My mom… she’s angry with me. She won’t even look at me. You have no idea how broken I am.”

“Broken?” Abhira snapped, hurt and anger mixing together. “Everything revolves around you! Your mom, your pain, your marriage—where am I in all of this? Where is our love?”

“Abhira, you think I’m the problem here?” Arman’s voice rose, sharp with frustration, his emotions unraveling as he spoke. “I’m the one dealing with the fallout from my mother’s anger, yet you keep treating me like I’m the villain!”

“Villain or not, you’re the one who’s been pushing me away!” Abhira’s voice cracked, tears of anger pooling in her eyes. “You promised we’d face this together, but instead, you’ve shut me out completely! I didn’t come to you begging to marry me; you came to me, knowing exactly how angry she was! You swore we’d get through this, and now look at us! We’re falling apart!”

Arman’s chest heaved with frustration, his hands clenched at his sides. “Maybe if you understood how hard this is for me, you wouldn’t blame me for everything!” His voice wavered, the weight of his burden threatening to crush him. “You have no idea what it’s like to carry this alone, while you’re living in some fantasy!”

“Fantasy?!” Abhira’s fury spilled over. “I’m the one trying to keep everything together in front of the whole family while you’re drowning in your self-pity!” Her voice was a storm, her words crashing against him like waves.

Arman shot back, “Who told you to do that? You did it on your own! Don’t come blaming me now.”

“You think I wanted this?” Abhira’s voice broke, the pain she had been holding in for months finally pouring out. “I’m doing it because I love you, because I didn’t want anyone to know the truth about how broken we are! I married you against everyone’s wishes, Arman—because I wanted you as my life partner, the one person I’d share everything with. But you’ve become a ghost, a pillar that stands next to me but never with me. It’s agonizing, Arman! The man I love is right here, yet he feels a million miles away!”

Her words hung in the air, heavy and suffocating, as her eyes glistened with unshed tears. “This isn’t the marriage I dreamed of! I pictured waking up next to you, laughing over lazy breakfasts, going to work together, fighting our battles side by side, coming home exhausted from dealing with our chaotic family—and then collapsing into bed together, safe in each other’s arms. But now? I feel like a stranger in my own home, like a guest in your life. I don’t even know what we are anymore. It’s like I’m a shadow, always in the background, unseen, unheard.”

Her voice faltered, but she pressed on, her heartbreak spilling out. “You’ve never tried to understand what I’ve been going through these past months. I’ve been fighting for us, for you, while you keep drifting away.”

Arman, consumed by his own turmoil, wasn’t in any state to grasp the depth of her pain. He felt cornered, overwhelmed, and his own frustration reached its boiling point. Without thinking, he lashed out.

“Oh, so you want to be my wife?” His voice turned cruel, the anger bubbling over. “Then make it happen!”

Before he could stop himself, he shoved her toward the bed, his words and actions driven by emotions he couldn’t control. Abhira stumbled, losing her balance, and fell onto the mattress.

The room fell silent, the weight of what had just happened settling over them like a dark cloud. Abhira lay there, stunned and broken, her heart shattering into a million pieces. Her body trembled as tears finally spilled down her cheeks, the realization of how far they had fallen hitting her like a tidal wave. This wasn’t the man she married, and this wasn’t the love they once shared.

Arman stood frozen, his hands trembling as he realized what he had done. His own guilt and anger turned into something unrecognizable, and for a brief moment, he saw the devastation in her eyes—the reflection of his own brokenness.

Okay so here is my updated version
I had tried to keep armans' povs too , hope you can relate
i just love both of them soo much

Rewiews matters a lot

Edited by BUSH146 - 4 days ago
DMGThings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Oh this was good. I really liked that Abhira finally opened up to him about how much she's been suffering. I know that Armaan has been having a hard time too but it's no excuse to treat Abhira the way he is. I hope that this incident is a turning point for him and he realizes how wrong he is in treating Abhira this way.

Very well written! Can't wait to read more. <3

Payalshoni thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Beautifully portrayed their emotions .

Milalal27 thumbnail

truly wonderful, she has keeping everything inside.

Her outburst is smiley32smiley19, how much more Armaan will y use her as a punching bag.

Are y on Wattpad maybe, would love to read more.

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

How sad. Abhira is trying so hard but Armaan is being a jerk. That too over a woman whos unfit to be called a mother. Abhira can understand his pain but not this insensitive behavior.

Edited by Pinecone - 4 days ago
Pbhandari1996 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
So well written! Can't wait to see what happens next!
chavi12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 days ago

It was awsome. Plz continue

8Lucky88 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 days ago

Amazing chapter

Excited to read more