Views

Users

Frequent Posters

8Lucky88 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 days ago

Amazing

I hope you will not let abhira die but armaan needs severe punishment

🤔 it will be a punishment for armaan if abhira forgets armaan and only remember manisha and chorus gang due to head injury

Excited to read more

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sajini ji, please write more soon. I need to read some good FFs to get over the subpar stuff on the show. Jaldi likho please!! Thanks

Sajini235 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Sajini ji, please write more soon. I need to read some good FFs to get over the subpar stuff on the show. Jaldi likho please!! Thanks

I understand your impatience, my dear. But the problem is I am extremely busy these day with my industrial training as a civil engineer. I am trying my best to update within 24 hrs for you guys. So, Please bear with me.

About the story, don't woryy abhira will be fine. But upcoming chapters will be more about armaan's realization and him, vidya,ruhi getting their due. I am giving a little break to abhira but trust me, you guys will love the outcome. That poor soul has endured a lot, so she deserves a break.

amita5 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Loved the first and second part

different start. Waiting for the update

Sajini235 thumbnail
Posted: a day ago

Here goes the third part. Enjoy reading...

Chapter 3 - The jolt

Its been four hours. Whole poddar family including goenka elders were waiting in the corridor anxiously waiting for abhira's surgery to get done. Ruhi is crying uncontrollably leaning on to rohit while he was trying to console her despite he himself being worried for abhira. Manisha's condition was also almost same, while manoj tried to support her. Chorus gang was crying silently while hugging eachother. Madhav's face was pale and kajol was also looking sad. Kaveri's eyes were moist unexpectedly but she tried to maintain stern composure as she knew that she needed to be strong for family. Sanjay was just standing unbothered there to collect brownie points from kaveri. Vidya stood there with mixed feelings. Of course she was feeling bad for abhira and wished her to get well soon. She never wished that girl to die. But at the moment, she was more worried about ruhi who was pregnant with her grandchild was taking stress thinking about abhira...

But there were two people who were mostly affected. They were armaan and manish.

Manish was crying remembering all his good moments with abhira as recently she was not even talking to him. After she got to know how they asked pregnant akshara to leave for ruhi's sake, she went berserk on them. Adding to the chaos, she was even more hurt when he had to confess that he knew abhira being akshara's daughter yet kept quiet fearing about ruhi's reaction. He still remeber the hurt she had in her eyes when she asked that "As per your view, when ruhi also did the same mistake as my mom, few months ago, you did everything in your power to save her. But you did nothing for my mom. Atleast you didn't try to know whether she is alive or not for freaking 22 yrs.... There's no need disown one child of yours to support the other..." He had no answers. He knew she was right. From that day, abhira completely distanced herself from goenkas. She even started to call him Mr.Goenka instead of Parnanu.... Despite abhira's anger, he always wanted to see her happy in her life but here he is...waiting for his child wishing to see her come alive through those OT doors...

Armaan was sitting there like a breathing death body. There were dry strains of tears on his face. He was blankly staring at OT with only one hope...to see his silly girl alive.... After 4 long hours which felt like forever, red light of OT went off and doctor came out. Everyone stood up in speed of a thunder.

Before anyone else, armaan ran towards doctor and started to rant questions asking about abhira. "Doctor, how is my wife? She is okay. Isn't she? She will be alright. After all she is hulk ki mameri behen. She will definitely be alright. Is she awake? Can I see her? I wanna talk to her....Please doctor tell me something...why are you not saying anything?..." , armaan yelled.

Doctor gave a small sad smile which he couldn't understand and said "First, let me talk, Mr.Poddar. How can I answer to your questions when you are not even giving me a chance? ".... Oh...how stupid he was...he said sorry...Manish finally gathered courage and asked about abhira. "Please tell us doctor...how is my bachchi?.." Doctor scanned all the faces infront of him and took a deep breath like he was preparing himself for what he is gonna say. "The surgery went successfully. But due to severe head injury, there has been a internal bleeding to her brain. We saved her life through the surgery but...." "But what doctor ?..." ,krish jumped in as his patience was running out. His pyaari bhabhi, the only person who stood by him when noone was there. He was terrified to even think about something bad happening with her. Doctor left another sigh and said " We saved her life. But I am sorry. Due to internal bleeding, she has slipped into a coma....". Everyone gasped.

"What are you saying doctor? Please say that's a lie. Tell me that my sister is fine. You just see, now she will wake up and will scold me for crying...No, she is okay...", ruhi screamed. Rohit side hugged her while trying to stop his own tears from falling. Then he asked doctor that "When will bhabhi wake up doctor?". Everyone looked at doctor with hopeful eyes. "I am sorry but we can't tell that. She might wake up in a day or two,a month or two, a year or two, or maybe...." "Maybe what doctor? Please don't test our patience." Krish again yelled. Doctor again left a sigh and said " Or Maybe never"...

Manisha started crying loudly hugging manoj. Chorus gang was no less. Manish sat with a tud followed by swarna and surekha who were already crying miserably. Madhav held the wall as he felt like his legs are almost giving up. Kaveri was also in shock. For the first time, tears fell down from her eyes for that 'ladki'...

Armaan felt like his heart is about to stop beating. And why not, the person who owned it was in a deep slumber from which maybe she will never wake up. No, what was he thinking....She can't leave him like this...He will not let her go...But how...How he is supposed to stop her. For the first time in his life, he felt so helpless... never as before...He stood there frozen still not being able to process what doctor just said..

Just then ruhi fainted. Rohit and vidya rushed her to care. Surekha asked swarna to accompany them as manish was not in a state to register anything.

After sometime, abhira was shifted into ICU. Armaan was blankly staring at abhira who was lying on the bed through the glass window. Others were seated at the lobby and lost in their own thoughts which were centerd with only one person, abhira.

Suddenly, krish stood up wiping his tears. "Why is everyone sitting dissapointed like this? Bhabhi will definitely wake up. We can't lose hope. Lets make her wake up. Lets talk to her. She will listen to us and will fight back. She is the strongest person that I have ever seen. We can't give up", krish said with an utter determination. Rest of the chorus gang also joined him followed by manisha, manoj and madhav. "Yes, we won't give up and will neither let my cutie give up.", manisha said smiling through her tears. Manish also nodded along with surekha who were hopeful to see their child being back to normal again. Even kaveri had a faint smile seeing their determination and positivity. She will make sure this ladki gets the best treatment available. She should get well soon. Even though she hated to accept it, abhira was not only important for the future of the firm, but also she has become one of that strong threads which binds the family together.

"Even the strongest people have breaking points, krish. They also break down when they are pushed to extreme limits." Ruhi who just came there with rohit by her side said bitterly, looking at armaan.

Armaan who were standing infront of ICU door heard what ruhi said. He very well knew what she meant. And she was right. He was ashamed of himself. But krish was also right. He can't just give up on her like that. He will make her wake up. She has to...After that he is ready to accept any punishment that she will give him, but he can't live without her.

To be continued...

Precap -

Ruhi - Do you even realize how much my sister suffered because of you from past 3 months? You never cared for her who was more hurt and affected than you with what was happening...

Armaan - I know I was behaving like a jerk ruhi. And I am ashamed of myself. I was just too hurt about MAA disowning me and also terrified that what if her curse become true...

Ruhi - They were just mere words armaan. It was you who was turning them into reality through your own actions....

Phew...That was a long one..Since you guys are so curious , I added a precap too...so tell me how it is...

Edited by Sajini235 - a day ago
Sajini235 thumbnail
Here you go with the third part. Enjoy yor reading.
luvsagar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome update! Armaan getting reality check …

Looking forward to next update as nothing good in show except. Toxicity!

Pinecone thumbnail

Oh gosh. My heart goes out to Armaan. He didn't behave badly on purpose. But now its time for him to decide what really matters to him and make some tough calls. Have a frank conversation with himself and his family.

Will he leave home if Ab recovers? Or will he stay.

If he stays , how is he gonna deal with people like V.

And honestly as much as he has screwed up, no one in the PH, especially Ruhi has any business to reprimand him given how pathetic they all are .

Sajini235 thumbnail

I understand your pov about ruhi reprimanding armaan but he needs a reality check. No matter how much I hate ruhi's character in show, we have to admit that armaan did lead on her to a point. After that, it was her choice. Trust me, ruhi will also get her due. About armaan, this is just the start of his journey to break free. I am sure you will love this. Please have some patience.

Milalal27 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

already a new chapter smiley31smiley27

smiley32 Abhira hopefuly she won't have memory loss