Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 days ago

Season 1: Naksh and Naira

Season 2: Kairav, Akshara, Arohi

Season 3: Abhir, Abhira

As in each season, they show the ‘boy’ as the older kid and guide us through their childhood and then magically make them dissapear and become a statue or irrelevant once a new generation starts and instead focus on their younger sibling who is always a ‘girl’ child.

From this, we can tell Abhira will have a ‘boy’ first and they will show us their childhood track along with Ruhi’s child and then Abhira will be pregnant again with a girl and leap will happen and hence forward focus on the girls story only

Not sure if this time they will go any different but otherwise chances are Abhira will have a ‘boy’ first whenever she has a kid

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shineeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

We suggested many names for Ruhit's baby yesterday, saw your thread and thought why not 😁

Btw, how are these for their future babies??? 😁

Armaan + Abhira

Baby boy: Aniran (meaning: An eternal and everlasting flame)

Baby Girl: Anira (meaning: strong-willed, wise, and possesses leadership qualities)

Maanbhira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

Let's go guys.

We are teh decider factor of AbhiMaan future.

Let's calculate all possibilities and do all permutations and combinations.

There will be 3 to 4 situation.

Lets talk about first condition how many kids Abhimaan have:

There are three possibilities:1 min.,2 to which maximum people will agree,3 maximum and vey less chance.

Now we will be going to Ruhi and Rohit's number of babies:

Minimum:0,1 maximum possiblity,2 No a big no.

Now think like makers as it is a rishta show so we need two girls for next generation.

Second point is we need a brother also just like previous generation.

So, According to my theory both Abhimaan and RoRu will have max. 3 child.And minimum 2 child.

If they both couple have 2 child,then both will be girls.

If both couple have 3 child,Then 2 girls and 1 boy.

And there is also a misscarge child.But left if,why we count that.When he/she will not supposed to live.

So giving above condition and requirements I think Armaan and Abhira have a baby girl and Ruhi and Rohit also have a baby girl.This is the max. possibility.

Other possibilities are There will be 1 elder boy, max chances of Abhimaan.And after 5-6 year leap there will be baby girls from both couple.

It's Just like Kairav,Akshu,Abhira.

Naksh,Naira,Gayu.

Abhir,Ruhi, Abhira(I know it's a different case though)

Well as per my heart's feelimg there will be 3 child.A boy and 2 girl.

So we are supposed to give name to 3 of all.

Boy Name:

Girl 1 name:Rohit and Ruhi's Daughter(Reet)

Girl 2 Name:

Maanbhira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

I have a wish that none of the possible three child wil have a name starts from A letter.

I wish and menifest for dkp not giving any child A letter name in next generation.

ashle thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think they will kill off this baby to place new blame on Abhira. I wish this time they don't make single parent children, like bechari maa raising kid alone and custody drama instead Armaan finally leave abusive manipative poddars. Abhira may have twin boys as Goenka does have history of twins and a legacy daughter after reunion. Vidyas curse may backfire on her laadla Rohit. Poddars need to get off their high horses so they will lose everything due to greedy phupha and useless Rohit.
barbieflora thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6

Ok so hear me out!

We know makers like to name babygirls after the previous gen ship name.

But they also do the grandmom honouring thing (Akshara for instance)

So is there a possibility of Vampire Goenka naming Abhira's daughter Naira? Because Abhira clearly knows nothing about her family and Akshara is too obvious.

To maintain a link to her legacy, Goenka Sa could name the baby Naira.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Maahir Poddar aur Akshara Poddar

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: Shineeeee

We suggested many names for Ruhit's baby yesterday, saw your thread and thought why not 😁

Btw, how are these for their future babies??? 😁

Armaan + Abhira

Baby boy: Aniran (meaning: An eternal and everlasting flame)

Baby Girl: Anira (meaning: strong-willed, wise, and possesses leadership qualities)

Chances are the boys name might be Abhimaan and girls name either Naira or Anira or actually can be anything 👍

I liked the name Anira

Shinning_AD thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maanbhira

Let's go guys.

We are teh decider factor of AbhiMaan future.

Let's calculate all possibilities and do all permutations and combinations.

There will be 3 to 4 situation.

Lets talk about first condition how many kids Abhimaan have:

There are three possibilities:1 min.,2 to which maximum people will agree,3 maximum and vey less chance.

Now we will be going to Ruhi and Rohit's number of babies:

Minimum:0,1 maximum possiblity,2 No a big no.

Now think like makers as it is a rishta show so we need two girls for next generation.

Second point is we need a brother also just like previous generation.

So, According to my theory both Abhimaan and RoRu will have max. 3 child.And minimum 2 child.

If they both couple have 2 child,then both will be girls.

If both couple have 3 child,Then 2 girls and 1 boy.

And there is also a misscarge child.But left if,why we count that.When he/she will not supposed to live.

So giving above condition and requirements I think Armaan and Abhira have a baby girl and Ruhi and Rohit also have a baby girl.This is the max. possibility.

Other possibilities are There will be 1 elder boy, max chances of Abhimaan.And after 5-6 year leap there will be baby girls from both couple.

It's Just like Kairav,Akshu,Abhira.

Naksh,Naira,Gayu.

Abhir,Ruhi, Abhira(I know it's a different case though)

Well as per my heart's feelimg there will be 3 child.A boy and 2 girl.

So we are supposed to give name to 3 of all.

Boy Name:

Girl 1 name:Rohit and Ruhi's Daughter(Reet)

Girl 2 Name:

Even I feel the same they will show one child from Ruhi and two from Abhira (with around 4-5 years gap)

Ruhi’s child age will match with one of Abhira child for sure, they’ll keep similar age like Gayu-Naira or Abhir-Ruhi

Shinning_AD thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maanbhira

I have a wish that none of the possible three child wil have a name starts from A letter.

I wish and menifest for dkp not giving any child A letter name in next generation.

They might just reuse the name Naira

AK can’t now be used again as it was her mother name

Let’s see what name they come up with this time