AbhiMaan TS-Dealing with the mess CHAPTER 5 PAGE 4 UPDATED

Fan Creations

olsen_124 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 days ago

The entire Poddar Family stood in the living room after Vidya's birthday party when a gynecologist with whom Manisha had recommended to get Abhira second opinion came forward and explained to the entire Poddar Family that previous reports of Abhira were tampered with and she was absolutely fine....... Kaveri and Vidya felt a wave of guilt especially Vidya with how she had treated Abhira......Manisha went ahead and hugged Abhira.....Abhira had tears in her eyes but with her sharp eyes she saw that Ruhi had tearful eyes and her head down in shame......A anger went through her and today she was determined to expose Ruhi,she didnt care about anything or anybody.....

Kaveri (curious)-Lekin aise kon tamper karega reports ko ?

Abhira (angrily)-Ye aap aapni favorite bahu ko kyu nahi poochti dadisa...

The entire Poddar family looked towards Ruhi and everybody could see the guilt she had on her face.....Rohit was disgusted looking at Ruhi and Vidya looked angrily at Ruhi.....Did that mean that she had never been hear for Rohit.....? Manish and Suwarna looked angry and disappointed....Abhira knew that Par-nanu would be heartbroken but this was enough,she had been through enough today nobody gets away not even her husband.....

Manisha (angrily)-Chee Ruhi....Beta bhagwan se toh darr....Kahi aisa na ho ki toh jo Abhira ko dikhane gayi thi kahi woh tere hi saath ho jao......(looking at Kaveri)-Mummysa aapko pata hai,engagement wale din outhouse ring bhi Ruhi ne hi churai thi......

Kaveri (slapping Ruhi)-Bas bahut hogaya tumhara.....Bacchi ho,beti mana hai ye keh kar bahut jaane diya tumhe....

Abhira (angrily)-Abhi toh aapko sabse badi baat toh pata hi nahi hai....(Looking at Rohit)-Sorry Rohit........Dadisa,meri aur Armaan ki shaadi ke din jab Armaan chala gaya tha tab actually Ruhi ni dhamki de kar Armaan ko madir bulaya tha shaadi karne ke liye......SHE HAS NOT MOVED ON YET........Rohit se shaadi hone ke bavajood woh Armaan ke saath shaadi karna chahti thi.....

The entire Poddar family and Goenkas were shocked.....Suwarna was done with everything,with Ruhi.....She was done.....How many times do you explain something to your granddaughter.....? Suwarna went towards Ruhi and slapped her tightly......Ruhi was remorseful,she felt remorseful.....But it was all too late now.....She was not only exposed but everyone hated her now......Rohit was disgusted,they had taken next step in their marriage and now this truth......She had made a mockery of marriage....Ruhi went near Abhira and joint her hands and asked for forgiveness.....

Abhira (angrily)-Ruhi tumhe aandaza bhi nahi hai ye dard kya hota hai.....Bhagwan kare tumhe aisa dard kabhi na bhugatna pade......I will not forgive you.....

Rohit dragged Ruhi by her hand and threw her out of the house.....Manish looked at Abhira,she had suffered so much all just because of Ruhi......Suwarna apologized to Abhira for Ruhi's mistake but the kind girl didn't let Suwarna or Manish apologize.....She made Manish understood that it was not their mistake.... Vidya came forward to apologize to Abhira but Abhira stopped her immediately.....Armaan was stunned.....Manisha looked at Abhira and hoped she would not forgive Jethanisa not today.....

Abhira (angrily)-Please wahi rook jaye Ma....Mujhe aapki koi maafi nahi chahiye.....Kyuki aapki maafi aur pyaar kab change ho jai pata hi nahi chalta.....Uss din mehendi mai hazaar logo ke saamne aapne mere private reports public kar diye,hazaar bate sunai.....Aapko aandaza bhi nahi hai ki mujhe kaisa laga hoga.....Armaan ka dard aapke liye dard tha aur mera dard kuch nahi......Gruh pravesh wale din aapne shrap de diya......Aap ma nahi hai meri.....Thank you for reminding me that meri sirf ek hi ma thi-Akshara Abhinav Sharma.......Agagr aise reports Ruhi ke aate toh aap aisa kehti usse nahi kyu because she has par nanu to back her up.....Mera koi nahi hai uss baat ka fayda uthaya hai aapne.....But dont forget that mai Abhira hu,khud ke liye hamesha kaafi hu......Aapse zyada sensibly toh dadisa ne behave kiya tha.....She had talked to me when I was at Goenka Villa.......Mai aapko kabhi maaf nahi karrogi......

Suwarna and Surekha's world had stopped at the name Akshara Abhinav Sharma.....They were stunned and shocked.....Suwarna and Surekha looked at Manish who confirmed it....Suwarna had tears in her eyes.....Her Akshu was no more...Surekha and Suwarna supported each other but Suwarna made way towards Abhira.....She didnt want to tell Abhira right now......She hugged Abhira tightly.....

Suwarna (cupping her face)-Meri baat sun beta....Tujhe kabhi bhi kuch bhi zaroorat pade,you will come to your par nanu.....you will come to me.....Sirf aise hi maane ki liye nahi bola unhone tujhe aapni par naatin.....That is your house beta.....(Looking at Vidya)-Aap kabhi bhi Abhira ko akela samjhaye ga mat Vidyaji....Mai aur Manish ji hai suke saath.....

Abhira ran upstairs to her and Armaan's room,Armaan rushed after her along with Manoj and Manisha in tow along with Krish....Vidya was shocked and stunned at Abhira's words....Manisha saw the room's door open,just as Armaan was about to go inside she stopped him and asked him to give her some time.....She asked Armaan to get food for Abhira,she had not eaten for past 2 days........Armaan rushed downstairs while Manoj,Manisha and Krish went inside the room.......Manisha's heart broke seeing Abhira in anger.....Abhira's eyes were red with tears but her heart was full of anger.....Manisha turned towards her and hugged Abhira tightly......Abhira sobbed and broke down in Manisha's arms......Armaan who had entered into the room was broken apart seeing Abhira.......Abhira who ahd seen him with food turned her face away from Armaan.....Armaan was heartbroken seeing that......Manisha and Manoj saw that.....Manisha took the plate from Armaan and started feeding Abhira.....

Krish (with full of concern)-Bhabhi please shaant ho jaye......Aapki tabyet kharab ho jayegi......

Manisha (feeding her)-Ye le chal......Aur tu dekh aab agar kabhi bhi khana skip kiya na toh mujhse boora koi nahi hoga.......

Manoj (nodding)-Aur nahi toh kya......Beta kamzoori aa jayegi......

Abhira (after finishing eating)-Aapko pata hai chachisa,jab mai aapko dekhti hu na tab mujhe aapni mumma ki yaad aati hai......Kya mai aapko Chachi ma boola sakti hu ?

Manisha (caressing her face)-Ha meri bacchi kyu nahi.....Tu bhi Kiara jaisi hi hai mere liye........

Manoj (trying to lighten the mood)-Agar tu Meenu ko Chachi ma bulayege toh mujhe kya Chacha papa bulayege ?

Abhira (chuckling)-Kya Chachusa aap bhi,chote papa toh bula sakti hu na......

Manoj (tearfully)-Ha beta kyu nahi....Bas khana skip nahi karegi.....

Manoj,Manisha and Krish looked at each other and decided to leave......Armaan and Abhira needed to talk and needed to be left alone......When Manisha came out,she saw Vidya crying standing outside the room.......Manisha signaled Armaan to shut the door and asked him to be patient.....Armaan sat next to Abhira and tried holding her hand but Abhira immediately took her hand away.....Armaan was shocked.....Abhira never behaved this way.......

Armaan (stunned)-Abhira.....

Abhira (not letting him complete)-Bas Armaan.....Pichle 3 mahine se taang aa gayi hu mai......I tried to support you in each manner par tumne toh mujhse hi kinara kar diya tha......What the hell was my mistake ? That maybe I was infertile.....Tumhe shaadi karne se pehle pata tha na,ki Ma iss shaadi se mujhse khush nahi hai.......(angrily)-toh phir kyu ki mujhse shaadi...? You should have let me leave......Agar Ma ki Ha ya Na se itna farak padta tha you should have married Ruhi when you had the chance,not me.....

Armaan (shocked)-Abhira I am sorry,so sorry....Ma ke saath aur unki baateoi ka itna asar ho gaya tha that I didnt realize when all this started affecting out relationship.....I am sorry Abhira please......Ruhi is not in the picture....I never loved her.....

Abhira (angrily)-But your Ma would have been happy Armaan no matter the fact ke tum khush nahi hote........Aur tum unki khushi le liye waise bhi kuch bhi kar sakte ho.....Mayebe hame Annulment le lene chahiye.....Tum aapni ma ke bete ban ke raho aur mai aapna raasta dekh loogi.......Maybe Ma was right,hume kabhi shaadi karni hi nahi chahiye thi....

Armaan listening to annulment talks suddenly lightly pushed Abhira towards their cupoboard......He hadnt realised that things would get bad this far......teard tricked from Abhira's eyes but she controlled herself......She remebered what Chachi Ma had told her 2 days ago....Manisha had told her that it was necessary to give a fear to Armaan,fear of losing Abhira since Armaan was taking her for granted.....Abhira had at that time thought that this was extreme but now this was a lesson Armaan Poddar needed to be taught......

Armaan (tearfully)-Please give me one chance Ira....Please lets work on this.....Aise give mat karo.....Please.....

Abhira (tearfully)-Aur agar Ma ab bhi naaraz hogi toh......?

Armaan (nodding)-No I will balance everything jaan please......I cant live without you Abhira please......

Abhira (nodding in a YES)-Theek hai.....Par Armaan aab agar kuch bhi huya na toh zindagi bhar tum meri shakal nahi dekh paoge.....

Armaan hugged Abhira tightly.....Abhira was hesitant to hug him back but she remembered Manish's words that marriage is tough and sometimes one partner can falter.....Abhira hugged him lightly.....Armaan felt relieved.....He decided to do all his efforts to make up with his wife.....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Abhira's work starts in Mehra Firms

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DMGThings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Oh this is so good!! I really need the show to focus on abhira's pain too but they've basically forgotten about it and why this issue has cropped up in the first place, making it about armaan marrying without his mother's consent rather than abhira finding out she can't be a mom. But I rlly need them to shift the focus back to abhira and abhimaan working thru this issue together. Idk if and when we'll get that on the show, so this fic is a soothing balm. Thank you so much for writing this! 💞

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Loved it!!! I'm glad you addressed it all..Please write more soon..weekend bhi hai. Intezaar nahi hota 🙈

Pinecone thumbnail

In a way it sucks that it takes fear of losing Ab to make Armaan give her attention. It is not at all healthy that without something extreme happening like her in hospital, in danger or leaving forever - he cannot see sense.

8Lucky88 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 days ago

This was amazing, so much better than the show

I’m so disappointed in armaan forgetting about all the promises he made at wedding

I think in the show they will make abhira suffer so I liked reading your version

Excited to read more on how armaan redeem himself

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

this is good i have taken break from show only reading ffs pls tag me in all your ffs smiley31

olsen_124 thumbnail

I will mention that in my next update. I will be updating another story again. Right now I am in fighting AbhiMaan mood.......

Pinecone thumbnail

Please write more soon .aap aate ho, mind-blowing update dete ho ya new FF shuru karte ho , phir gayab hojaate ho 😥

Milalal27 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Well done! smiley32smiley20

About time she confronts Vidya / Armaan.

She should leave them, enough pain, toxic, neglect....

Do tag me please smiley27

olsen_124 thumbnail

Chapter 2

It had been a week since Abhira and Armaan had talked and cleared up a few things.....Armaan had been actively trying to handle things and make up to Abhira these last few months.....For both of them things were going right now track.....However for Rohit everything was going side tracked.....5 days after Rohit had thrown Ruhi out,Kaveri had received a call from Manish,Ruhi was pregnant......Kaveri and Vidya had been stunned and didnt know how to deal with it......Rohit had informed Manish that once Ruhi gives birth to the child,he and Ruhi would get divorced and he would get the child's custody.......Kaveri had been stunned by this condition and had slapped Rohit,she had asked both Rohit and Ruhi to get serious and mature and handle things that in adult way......

Abhira was waiting for Armaan to come out of the bathroom,she had left her ring on the sink,she wanted to take it.....When she knocked the final time Armaan asked her to come in he was done.....Abhira came inside the washroom and took the ring from the sink and wore it.....She smiled widely and glanced it....Armaan had gifted her another ring 2 days ago.....It was a simple platinum ring unlike the ring Kaveri had chosen for her......Abhira had explained to Kaveri that,the ring which she had chosen would be inappropriate to wear in the court and would be invitation to thieves........Kaveri had smiled a bit after Abhira had left....This girl had made Kaveri Poddar smile as well....Just as Abhira was about to walk,she slipped on the water outside and almost fell but was caught by her husband......Armaan looked deeply at Abhira....She had suffered so much in these 3 months because of him.......Armaan made her stand properly and both came close to each other with Abhira clutching Armaan's shoulders.....Armaan removed the strand of hair from Abhira's face......Just as they were about to kiss,Abhira suddenly began to have the flashes of those 3 months.....Suddenly Armaan felt Abhira's hand on his chest stopping him....She slightly pushed him and went outside.....Armaan felt hurt but he remembered when he had done this with Abhira countless times in those 3 months......

Abhira was fidgeting with her fingers when Armaan turned her towards him and kissed her on her forehead.....

Armaan (apologizing)-Sorry for making you uncomfortable.......

Abhira (nodding)-I just dont want to start something when we are trying to figure things out......

Armaan (kissing her on forehead)-Hey its absolutely fine....Kuch nahi hoga jab tak tum comfortable feel nahi karti alright.....

Abhira suddenly while walking feels bit of pain in her leg which might have happened when she slipped in the bathroom......Armaan notices her pain and makes her sit on the bed and goes to bring pain reliever tube for her.....Armaan slowly massages it on her feet while Abhira keenly observes Armaan.....She wants to ask something to Armaan but is hesitant.....However she doesnot realize when her mouth opens and starts talking.....

Abhira (hurtfully)-Why do I have to get hurt or something to get your attention back on me Armaan ? Mai hurt hoti hu tabhi tumhe relize hota hai that I need you or our marriage needs you.....Why ?

Armaan (apologetically)-Tumhe pata hai Abhira Ma ki mujhe accept karne ke baad hi Dadisa ne mujhe accept kiya tha......Maybe thats why man mai ek darr beth gaya tha,that if Ma diowns me toh phir baaki sab bhi.......But what I didnt realize is that mere paas mera family already hai.......I am sorry Ira......Maine mere darr ko kab haamri relationship mai jagah de di pata hi nahi chala........I am so sorry........

Abhira (hugging him tightly)-Whatever it is Armaan,hum saath me mil kar deal kar lege okay........

Abhira suddenly received a call from Mussorie from Kipling uncle.....She needed to sign some papers for the sell.....Armaan had been stunned,Abhira had decided to sell the resort.Why ? Did she need some money,ohh god he was the worst husband ever.......He didnt even realize when Abhira had even decided to sell the resort......Agreed that it was her mother's property but still she told him everything......He got angry at himself,he was not available.....Neither emotionally nor physically......He considered himself very lucky that Abhira had not left him yet..........

Armaan (surprised)-Why are you selling Abhira ? Mumma ka resort hai na yeh...

Abhira (smiling)-Last week I found some papers mumma ke the....She wanted to sell....And I want to too,mai mere parents ka Kasauli wala ghar renovate karvana chahti hu....And I have to return your money as well......

Armaan (nodding)-Ira mai pehele hi bol chuka hu,I dont want that money....

Abhira (smiling)-You have to take it......Aisa soch lo ki mai nahi,tumhari guru tumhe paise lota rahi hai.....Armaan I have to go to Mussorie for few days...

Armaan (nodding)-Mai aa raha hu.....You are not stepping there alone.....

Abhira (surprised)-Yuvraaj is dead na.....Phir kyu tension le rahe ho......

Armaan (nodding)-Uska woh baap ab bhi zinda hai......No you are not going alone Ira....

Armaan and Abhira talked with Dadisa and explained their reason to go to Mussorie.....Kaveri had already decided to send both of these on honeymoon.....They had been through too much and they needed to relax......Also she planned to talk to Vidya,some tough talk for which she wanted Armaan not here and what better way to send Armaan away......It was time Vidya understood some things very specifically.....Abhira and Armaan were shocked what Kaveri said next.....

Kaveri (asking)-Armaan take the month off and why dont you and Abhira go for vacation......Tum dono ko zaroorat hai.....Abhira is starting at her workplace next month.....You both need some off time......

Armaan (asking)-Are you sure Dadisa.....?

Kaveri (smiling)-Yes.......

Abhira went to the kitchen to get tea for Armaan and Rohit......Just as she was making tea,she saw Vidya come into the kitchen......Since last week Vidya had tried to talk to her multiple times but she didnt want to talk to her.......She steered clear of Ruhi too.....She had consoled Manisha and Suwarna multiple times and asked them not to feel guilty for Ruhi's choices....But Abhira was stunned seeing Suwarna and Surekha's concern,but she liked it......She never had grandparents and seeing their love made her feel good......She also made sure Par nanu went to his check ups and took his medicine......

Vidya (calling her out)-Abhira.....

Abhira (ignoring her)-Ji ma kahiye kuch chahiye......

Vidya (tearfully)-I am sorry beta.....Maine Ruhi ke intentions ko maapa hi nahi....Uski baat aise hi maan li......

Abhira (sarcastically)-Ma aapko Ruhi mai aisa kya dikhta hai jo aap Ruhi ko aapne dono bete par thopti rehti hai......Rohit nahi lana chahta tha Ruhi ko wapas phir bhi aapne usse wapas bulaya aur dekhye aab......Sab ki zindagi ka batangad bana kar rakh diya hai uss ladki ne......Aur Armaan toh usse shaadi karna bhi nahi chachta tha......phir bhi aapne usse zabardasti ki......

Vidya (trying to defend herself)-Muje laga Armaan ki khushi Ruhi mai hai isiliye.......

Abhira (angrily)-Meri mumma meri aahat pehchan jaati thi ma.....Par mai bhool gayi thi ke aap Armaan ki aahat kaise pehchaan sakti hai jab aapne aab tak use aapnaya hi nahi hai......Kuch time mai usse bhi ye baat pata chal jayegi Ma....

In the meantime Manisha who was standing outside heard everything......She smirked hearing Abhira......Abhira was a lot like her in many aspects and she loved that......While Ruhi like Jethani sa had long tried to be perfect but eventually their facade did fall off......And Jethani sa's will to in front of Armaan......She entered the kitchen and smiled widely at Abhira.....

Manisha (smiling)-Good Morning Abhira.....

Abhira (smiling widely )-Good morning Chachi ma.....

Manisha (teasing her)-Maine suna hai koi 1 mahine ke liye honeymoon pe ja raha hai.....

Abhira (blushing like tomatoes)-Kya chachi ma aap bhi !! Mai chote papa ke liye bhi chai rakh dete hu........

Vidya was stunned hearing about the honeymoon......Just like Abhira everybody in the house to was not talking to her.....Kaveri had completely isolated her.......Madhav didnt even look at her.....She agreed she had made a huge mistake but she was being punished like she was a criminal......Would Armaan hate her too ? Will Rohit hate her as well for getting him married to Ruhi......

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Precap

1) Armaan's jealousy

2)Ruhi's miscarriage