Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 days ago

Wow!!! fantastic.....

armaan hi bas...drame mein apni senses mein aa jaayee...

alekhika20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 days ago

Fabulous update,cont soon

Waiting for nxt part

punjabi0926 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 days ago

Good Chapters, cannot wait to read more!

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 days ago

Here goes the next part...enjoy...

Chapter 5 - Unmasking the reality

Armaan was unable to process truth bombs that were exploded one by one on him. He tried to make sense out of everything. He knew abhira was strong and never thought even in his wildest dreams that things would turn out like this. Maybe ruhi was right when she said that even the strongest people break down at a point. Be it his ignorance towards her pain or his own behavior or MAA's unreasonable hatred towards abhira has taken toll on her to this extent that she was under medication to control her stress. This is the worst. When did he become such a freak ? How he will fix this? He was thinking holding his head as ruhi-rohit along with manisha and krish were already left from there leaving him to ponder on his actions on his own. He started walking towards the hospital. Just then he saw his dadi sa talking with that doctor who came to check on abhira when she fainted at sangeeth. He went there to know whats going on.

"Kaveri ji, aap yaha? Is everything alright? ", the doctor asked. "I don't understand how to say doctor...", started with this kaveri narrated incidents from abhimaan's accident till abhira's coma state.

Doctor was stunned, " Oh my god, poor girl...I am praying her already being extremely stressed near to brain injury according to her reports won't make things worse. But I am doubtful...", doctor said sadly with an uncertainty mixed in her voice.

Kaveri was alarmed. What is doctor talking about? Risk of brain injury due to extreme stress. Yes, that girl was stressed so much after her marriage all thanks to vidya and armaan's crappy behavior. But she didn't mention anything about that to doctor. Then what is this all about?

"Pardon me,doctor. But what are you talking about? Yes, that girl was upset about her not being able to become a mother but that's after reports came..Then what are you talking about? ", kaveri asked as doctors talk wasn't making sense to her.

"What are saying kaveri ji? Its true that abhira might face some complications during a pregnancy due to her low platelet count. But that could have been taken care of by treatment and good care during pregnancy. The reason for abhira's fainting was excessive stress and mental and physical exaustance. I was worried that if not taken care at the right time, it might result a grave brain injury. That's all...", doctor said in a one go leaving kaveri stunned.

"Then what was in that reports?", kaveri asked shocked. "I have no idea kaveri ji. Actually, I was on leave as my husband met with an accident and everything was a big mess. If not that I would have come to you personally and talked about abhira's condition. She needed treatment for her low platelet count and peaceful, stressfree environment so that she can relax and her brain also. But I guess I got too late. I am sorry.", doctor said apologetically.

Kaveri nodded with a forced smile. Her mind was racing with thoughts. But doctor again came back to her and said,

"Kaveri ji, don't mind me saying. But I believe abhira's reports has been exchanged. But if it was a mistake by hospital, by now it should have been solved. But if someone did it intentionally then.....", their conversation was interrupted by sound of a vase breaking.

As kaveri looked that side she found armaan who looked like is about to faint, holding a table near him. Rohit,ruhi,krish and manisha were already there as they wanted to check on abhira again. Rohit held his brother. He understood that he was dealing with alot at this time. Everyone was shocked to hear what doctor said.

Ruhi started think about what doctor said about abhira's reports getting exchanged. She remembered that when she was looking for the number of that doctor it was sanjay who gave her it saying he knows the doctor as doctor is a family friend of dadi sa.

Sudden realization hit ruhi that this must be another disgusting ploy to hurt abhira by sanjay bansal. She was fuming in anger. She marched towards ICU room where whole poddar family was. She held sanjay's collar and shouted at him," You...you are the one who changed abhira's reports? isn't it ? It was you...I know it..." Sanjay was stunned and terrified at the same time that he will get caught. So he asked in a surprised tone, "What are you talking about ? Leave me". But ruhi was furious. "It was you. You are the one gave doctor's number. When armaan called doctor, she confirmed that abhira can never become a mother which is a lie. The real doctor never answered such a call. She doesn't even know about it. It was you", ruhi said screeching her teeth.

Sanjay knew he was caught red handed. He saw everyone staring at him if they could eat him raw. He pushed ruhi away and tried to slip from the place avoiding interactions. Ruhi was catched by rohit.

Sanjay's escape attempt was successfully stopped by armaan who dragged him and started beating him black and blue. "How can you play with my abhira's life you moron? I will kill you.", armaan thundered while beating him. Surprisingly, noone bothered to stop armaan. Not even kaveri. It was hospital staff who came there and dragged armaan away from sanjay. Sanjay got up with much difficulty and glanced ant armaan thinking , " You didn't do right armaan. You will pay for this."...

Suddenly, kaveri came their and asked him, '?"is this true?". Sanjay looked not wanting to accept hid mistake yet badly being stucked. Kaveri understood what this silence meant which made her furious. Before even she herself could understand , she landed a slap on his cheek. " I never expected you to stoop this low jamai sa, how can you play games like this?", kaveri shouted at him.

"I never wanted that abhira to become part of this family. I hate her. First her mother deafted me at court, now her daughter his daily defeating me by turning my kid against me. I just hate her." ,sanjay said furiously. "Bhabhi nrver turned us against you. Seeing her, we got courage to overcome your cruelty and take a stand for ourselves. If someone is at fault that's you not bhabhi.", krish kept saying angrily. "I am ashamed to call you my father today. Being a daughter's father yourself, how can you play such dirty game. I should have understood when you plotted bhabhi go to that bachelor party. Disgusting... ", charu finally said understanding what a jerk her father is.

Sanjay was fuming but couldn't do anything. So he decided to leave without complicating thing more. Kajal as always went after abusive husband not even wanting to try to change her ill fate making krish and charu sigh with dissapointment.

Armaan glanced at abhira through the glaas door who was lying inside the ICU. Even though he was afraid to lose her but was happy that she got some peace atleast this. He was extremely exausted with the events plus not getting rest which was needed for his recovery. His vision slowly blurred with abhira's face and he fell down on the floor.

In poddar mansion,

Armaan slowly opened his eyes only to find himself in their room, his and abhira's. Krish was there waiting for him to wake up. Krish informed him that he was discharged stricly under the condition of bed rest at least for a week. He wanted to go back to abhira but was stopped by krish who made him understand that he needs to get well first to take care of abhira. Suddenly krish got a call from charu asking help to savr their mother from their father who has gone crazy over his plan getting exposed. Krish looked at armaan apologitically then armaan nodded him give assurance. Krish ran to help his sister to save his stupid mother from thier rascal father. He again fell into sleep because of high medicine dose.

After few hours , armaan woke up feeling extremely thirsty. Water jug on the side table was empty. Not wanting to disturb anyone, he got up and himself went to kitchen. But stopped seeing vidya and manisha there. They were having a conversation or rather an argument.

"Jethani sa, why are behaving like this? Abhira and armaan nearly escaped death. Abhira is still in coma and armaan is also like a living death body. But you didn't bother to see abhira once or talk to armaan atleast. Can't you give your anger even after all these? Actually, now what are you angry on? Your problem was that abhira can't give armaan the happiness of being a father, right? But now abhira's reports has proven fake. She can concieve. Now, what is stopping you from accepting that poor children or saying something to make them feel better?",manisha was getting extremely frustrated with vidya's behavior. Vidya who was making a special milk glass for ruhi finally spoke, " see manisha, I never wished something like this to happen to abhira and armaan. I am glad that both are safe now. But I can never forget that armaan chose that girl over me. He completely ignored my wishes, my thoughts and got married to that girl despite my disaproval. Which means, my happiness, my wishes are nothing to him. Then he is also nothing to me. Sometimes, I feel that I did a big mistake by accepting him when he was brought to this house. He proved that he is sautela only. Anyways, I have to take care of ruhi. She is going to a waris to this house. I must make sure my bahu and would to be grandchild stays healthy. Now, excuse me.". Vidya left leaving manisha disgusted about vidya's thought process.

Unknown to them, armaan ws listening to this whole conversation. He was so heartbroken hear this. He slowly slipped back to his room closing the doors behind him. He sat on the couch and tried to make sense out of things. He remembered what chachisa said about a mother's unconditional love for their child and his yearning for vidya's acceptance.

"Was chachi sa right? Am I not seeing through the reality that MAA's love was, is and always will be conditional for me? Or I knew it and was escaping from reality just because I didn't have courage to take that bitter pill?" , armaan pondered over vidya's recent actions from his and abhira's wedding day. He finally understood that maybe chachisa was right. His heart was bleeding thinking about all the scarifices he made to earn this acceptance and how much he had hurt his abhira just because he was deprived of validation of his so called MAA.

Things started to sink and that bitter realization was extremely painful.He wanted someone, no actually his abhira to come and hug him tightly. And say him that she is always there for him. But because of his own foolishness, his silly girl is not with him.

As much as he thought about all this, his head started hurt. He needed needed a break. That's when he saw abhira's mp3 player on the couch table. He knew that she loved music. She always used music as a stress buster. So he decided to use her method. He took it and plugged earphones. Then played the most played song recently hoping it would give him a relief.

To be continued....

Edited by Sajini235 - 7 days ago
Sajini235 thumbnail
Phew...next part is updated...sorry for the late...waa busy with some work..will try to update soon...
Edited by Sajini235 - 7 days ago

Wow!!! Too good hai....Vidya ka parda faash.....Hope drame mein bhi armaan ko akal aa jaayee...😂

Pinecone thumbnail

Thanks for the update!

Glad that Armaan is finally seeing the true colors of V and hope to see him cut her off for good.

Will look forward to reading more.

Milalal27 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

smiley32About time Armaan, loved the chapter. Wished y where a part of the show.

Do tag me. smiley27

Sajini235 thumbnail
Guys...please do comment...your opinions means a lot...🥰
nikipuki thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 days ago

You ended the update on a cliffhanger 👍another lovely update.