Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 days ago

Here goes the next chapter...enjoy folks..

Chapter 6 - Her ignored feelings

Armaan plugged earphones of abhira's mp3 player and closed his eyes. The song which abhira was listening on loop for past few days started to play.

https://youtu.be/F_ILiMgJpVo?si=QyXdR2kFOFWcfHAl

Sabr Kiya Dard Sahe

Teri Chaukat Pe Baithe Rahe

Bhole Hum Bhole Tum

Aur Zamane Ki Sunte Gaye

Meri Tune Na Sunni Kabhi

Kyun Main Tum Ko Pukaron

Ansoon Baithe Qaid Palkon Pe

Kaise In Ko Baahaon

Ishq Kiya

Maine Haan

Main Haari Main Haari Main Haari

Music

Tune Kaha Jo Maine Kiya Woh

Ab Kya Gila Hai Tujhe

Hum Toh Hue Jogi

Tasbhi Teri Kar Hasil

Howa Kya Humay

Tooti Tasveere Kaise Jodun Main

Jhoote Daawe Kaise Toolun Main

Ishq Tha Sacha Magar Tum Bejaan The

Kaash Kabhi Tu Samjhtha Mujhe

Dheemi Dheemi Aahatein Teri

Aaj Bhi De Sadayein

Par Jo Zakham Dil Main Chupay Baithe

Kaise Inko Mitaye

Ishq Kiya

Maine Haan Main

Haari Main Haari Main Haari

Ishq Kiya

Maine Haan

Main Haari Main Haari Main Haari

Ishq Kiya..... Ishq Kiya....

A Lone tear escaped from armaan's eye as meaning of those lyrics sinked. This one song was enough for him to understand how he made abhira feel about him and their relationship in past 3 months. Also he understood that abhira was done with him and has given up. Even though he was ready to do anything and everything to mend which is broken between them but its not gonna be easy. He failed her. He broke her trust once. It was not easy but she gave him a another chance as everything was so complicated by then. He was not in love with her at first or frankly speaking he didn't realize that he is in love with her. Then when he realized everything was so messed up. It was not easy for them to get back together in real sense but still they did.

When taking sacred pheras, he promised her to keep her happy but he himself became reason for her tears. He promised to be there for her no matter what but he left her alone to deal with the mess. It was her who was single handedly holding their relationship from past 3 months, but now its his turn. He will not let any other third person or factor to come between them, be it his family , his past or something else. He will fix things permenently this time. Not only for her, but for himself too....

After one week,

Armaan was taking complete bed rest as doctor advised. Even though he was dying to see abhira but he made understand himself that he should get well first in order to take care of his silly girl. But he made sure she gets all the care she needs. Even dadisa was makinh sure that abhira get best treatmens, surprisingly. Manisha chachi, manoj chacha and chorus gang made sure that armaan is given daily update about abhira's condition, which was not improving well though. Armaan was waiting for his recovery period to get over so that he can finally meet his abhira.

In this one week, armaan got plenty of time to think about his past. He pondered over how he was brought to this house after his biological mother's sudden death. He doesn't remember much about her as he was a small child. Yet he can fairly remember her soothing voice and and gentle touch which he always looked in vidya after he was accepted by her. But he never got it in real sense but he got habitual to accept what she gave him with time. According to the narrative of kaveri and vidya, his mother was the woman who destroyed vidya-madhav's relationship. She was the one who is responsible for vidya's and rohit's sufferings, but he failed understand how. His mother was the legally wedded first wife of madhav poddar though dadi sa refused accept her as her bahu. Madhav did chose his mother but left her alone in the middle. After her death, got married to vidya giving her also a incomplete life.

Even though he stopped himself from repeating one mistake his fathet did by calling off his marriage with ruhi at last moment, didn't he do the same injustice with abhira which madhav did with his biological mother? When he came to this house, he was not accepted wholeheartedly. It was like for convenience. After rohit's birth, things got even worse. He had to work hard to earn the love and acceptance from vidya and kaveri. But he failed to realize how much toxic and unhealthy it was. He knew that love of these people is very conditional as per their convenience. He always wanted to become a writer. He loved it. It was his passion. But he was afraid to even talk about it. So, he killed his passion and become a lawyer to become worthy in dadisa's eyes. He trained to feel indebt for things which are his in real sense.

Then his abhira came into his life. The only person who accepted him for who he is. He never felt the need to prove himself in order to earn the security in this relationship. Her love for him had no conditions. That's why she was always there for him in his all ups and doens. In return, She only wanted love,respect and trust which is absolutely fair. But he failed her, again. Infact, somewhere he was silently watching when abhira was also facing the same treatment as him which was extremely unfair for her. He felt so ashamed of himself. But now enough is enough. He will make things better for abhira and himself. This time his determination is not gonna get varied by any kind pf emotional blackmailings of anyone. He will stand firm.

On the other hand, ruhi was getting more and more frustrated with vidya's obsession about her unborn child. She is restricted to do many things, specially to visit abhira at hospital which annoyed her to the core. She wanted be there for her sister but vidya was hovering over her like a shadow. She started to feel suffocated. She complainted this to rohit too. But he also brushed it away to much her annoyance saying that his mother is only worried about her and baby.

Ruhi was sitting in her room while thinking about all this. Then, suddenly she got a call from an unknown number. First she ignored it. But the caller was dialing nonstop, so she had to pick up. She answered with and annoyance filled tone, " Hello, who is this? " "What happened madam? Did you forget me that much easily? How can you forget your partner in crime?", the person from othet side saod with a mocking tone.

"Sorry, but I can't recognize you. Please clearly tell me who you are without creating puzzles.", ruhi said as her frustrating started to grow. "Oh, seemes like you don't remember me. Then should I call your husband and remind him that how you blackmailed your brother in law to come to on leaving his wedding and get married to you despite being married yourself? But your husband doesn't know about that to remind, right? But I am sure he will be pleased to know how his wife cheated on him? What do you think?", saying this he started to laugh like a maniac making ruhi shiver trying to understand whats happening.

To be continued.....

Edited by Sajini235 - 6 days ago
Pinecone thumbnail

Yes! I like that Ruhi is getting blackmailed. Let her suffer.

Waiting for Armaan to meet his Abhira in the hospital.

Sajini235 thumbnail

Next part done...enjoy guys and please do comment...

Edited by Sajini235 - 6 days ago
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Great story as usual smiley27

Great cliffhanger. Interested in knowing who this blackmailer is. Would be hilarious if it’s someone we know like a family member etc..

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

all nice and emotional updates read last three parts in one go i guess i have missed the tag excited to know what will be ruhi and vidhya fate after this nonsense smiley31

alekhika20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 days ago

Fabulous update

Waiting for nxt part

Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: Sajini235

Next part done...enjoy guys and please do comment...

wowwwwww shaadi wala sach bahar aayega...πŸ˜‚

Sajini235 thumbnail
Posted: a day ago

Here goes the next chapter...enjoy folks...

Chapter 7 - Choosing the path

Ruhi was frightened to hear what the caller was saying. She took some time to process what is happening as she understood this is the same person through whom she sent that video to armaan. She cursed under her breath.

"What happened, madam? Why are you silent? Should I take this as a yes and call your husband?", caller asked mockingly. "Nooo....", ruhi almost screamed. "No please, don't do that. I am trying to lead my life in a new light after realizing my mistakes. Please don't ruin everything", ruhi said crying which was no use as caller was unaffected.

"Come on madam, its all about personal profits. Isn't it? You want me to keep quiet to save your marriage. But what will I get?", caller asked in dangerous tone which sent shivers down ruhi's spine. She finally gave up and asked, " What do you want?" "Now you are going on the correct route. I want 50 lakhs to keep my mouth shut about your interesting stunt that's also in 24 hrs", he said laughing dangerously.

50 lakhs!!! That's too much for her to arrange just in a day. What is the excuse she is gonna make for such a huge amount at on go. Her brain stopped working. "I need some time, please. I can't arrange it in such a short of time", ruhi managed to tell hiding her fear. "I have already given you time. 24 hrs...I will call you back to inform you the place and time to bring money. Don't even try to act smart by involving police or family. Or else I will make sure you regret it", threatening like that he cut the call.

Tears started fall from ruhi's eyes. She was devastated. But only she could do was to curse herself for the foolishness she did. She started to pressurize her brain to think how to get this huge amount arranged in givem time frame.

Meanwhile in hospital,

Armaan finally was physically fit and was also ready to meet abhira. He stood infront of ICU door glancing at abhira through the glass door for few minutes. His hands were trembling when reaching to hold the handle of the door. Finally he gathered courage and went in.

There was his abhira. His badbad girl was lying there silently. It was like she was in a peaceful deep slumber from which she didn't want to get up. Armaan went near the bed and took a seat near the chair. He was looking at abhira like he is seeing after years. Yes, this one week did feel like eternity. He caressed abhira pale face gently and took her hand in his.

Then he started talking to her taking a deep breath. "Abhira, I know that you are angry at me. And you have all the rights and fair reasons to be. I myself gave you all those. I promised you to give you all the happiness but I myself became the reason of your pain. I don't have any rights to reflect my pain of losing MAA's acceptance on you. That was really unfair to you as you was also affected same as me. Yet you tried to understand my pain, was always there for me. I ignored your pain always when it comes to family. My fear to accept this family's love being always conditional and as per their convince has hurt you a lot. I took you for granted, the only person who loves me for who I am without any conditions. I even turned a blind eye when they were mistreating you as they did with me despite knowing that how horrible it feels. I am so sorry. I know a mere sorry is not enough so I won't talk much but will take actions to make everything right for me and you. Your khadoosmaan will do anything and everything to fix what is broken between us and I won't let broken pieces of my hope of getting love,acceptance from family in true sense will hurt you. This time I will definitely fulfill this promise no matter what.", armaan said while tears were falling down from his eyes.

His eyes clearly indicated his pain of becoming the reason of his silly girl's pain himself. But there was something else too. The determination to mend things between him and abhira. To make things better for them. Just then, nurse came in and asked armaan to leave. He hesitantly let go of abhira's hand and went out. He was not allowed to stay inside for all the day but he didn't have a heart to leave abhira. He sat on the couch infront of ICU and kept looking at abhira through the yhe glass window silently praying that his silly girl should wake up soon.

Poddar mansion,

After thinking a lot, ruhi finally decided to give away her jewelries which she got from goenkas in her wedding as she failed to arrange money in cash. Those jewelries worth than 50 lakhs. That bloody blackmailer will be convinced. She relaxed a bit.

Meanwhile, Rohit who was excited to take ruhi out for dinner as he knew that she was under lot of stress. Ruhi was continuously worried for abhira and her sister and his mother was nudging ruhi for not taking care of her health which irritated her more. So he thought that it would be nice if she takes a break. They can spend some quality time too.

But surprisingly he was greeted with the view of extremely tensed ruhi who was pacing here and there in the room while continuously looking at her phone. It was like she was waiting fir someone's call. He got worried. "Ruhi, what happened? Is everything all right?", rohit asked. Ruhi got startled. "What happened to suddenly? Why are you so scared?", concerned rohit asked.

Ruhi gulped her saliva. She can't let rohit sense her tension. She forced a smile and said "Everything is fine. I was in some deep thought and got startled wjen you suddenly called, that's it". "Are you sure? If there's anything else yoy can tell me.", rohit reassured her.

Ruhi felt a deep pang of guilt seeing rohit's genuine love and concern for her.But the damage was already done. Now she has to do some control to avoid further damage. "Nothing else, rohit. Everything is fine.", ruhi finally managed to convince him. Rohit took a sigh of relief. "I know you are worried about abhira bhabhi. So I am. But don't worry. She is the strongest person I have ever seen. She will get well soon. Then we will take great care of her. But till then we have to take care of you and baby too. If you neglect it, your sister will eat my head for not taking proper care of you both", rohit said playfully. Ruhi also chuckled remembering how protective abhira was of her and her unborn baby.

"So, lets go out for dinner", rohit finally opened up his plan. But ruhi was not in a mood to pretend anymore. She knew that she can't hide her tension from her husband. "I am sorry rohit. But I am not feeling well. I would like to rest at home. Hope you understand", ruhi tried to avoid. "Oh..Its okay. We will go some other day. You take some rest.",saying this rohit went to freshen up.

Just then ruhi recieved blackmailer's message mentioned a place and time to bring money. He has called in night time. Se had no choice. She had to go. Now she really needed rest as her head started hurting. She layed on the bed trying to find a way to go out not being caught by anyone.

When time comes near, ruhi got up, packed all the jewelries into a travel bag and sneaked out secretly. She was sure no one saw her.

But unknown to her, one person saw her going out. It was rohit. He had set a pillow setup to make it look like he was also sleep on bed. But in real he was practicing his a cake recipe for ruhi's cravings to surprise her. He was shocked to see ruhi like that. He knew something was wrong. So he decided to follow ruhi secretly not only because curiosity but also because he was worried for his wife's safety not knowing that a storm is about shatter his peaceful little world.

To be continued...

Edited by Sajini235 - a day ago
Sajini235 thumbnail
Posted: a day ago
Next part updated...enjoy and please do comment...
Edited by Sajini235 - a day ago
Posted: 22 hours ago

wah wah...rohit will know....aap ruhi ko chodna mat....acchi saza dena...πŸ˜‚