Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Milalal27 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: 8Lucky88

Enjoyed reading this

I think this should be an opportunity for Abhira to hide and disappear as clearly Armando still thinks abhira is wrong

Please give tough punishment to Vidya and Armando for ill treating abhira

Excited to read more

Totally agree with y❤️

So fed up with mother and son childish toxicity.

Milalal27 thumbnail

Do tag me please ❤️ this new version👏🏽👏🏽

sahra1977 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I’m fed up with Armaan so annoying to watch him loved your story do update next part soon thanks

Originally posted by: Sajini235

Guys, I started the ff which you guys asked for but little different from the idea which I posted earlier. Hope u guys will like it.

Sorry if I missed tagging someone...

Wow...Lovely❤️

jo dekhna chahte the and makers dikha nahi rahe...woh sab hai....

Thanks for tagging me ❤️

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 days ago

Hi, friends. Here we go with the second chapter. Trust me, You will get to see what you wish for. So please keep some patience. Enjoy....

Chapter 2 - The fear

Armaan slowly opened his eyes. His head was really heavy. He felt a sharp pain in his shoulder. He tried get up but failed miserably. He then saw abhira who is lying lifelessly on the road in a pool of blood who was already unconscious. Suddenly he realized that he has worn seat belts so he is stucked in car but abhira who didn't get time for that because he started yelling at her immediately after they got in the car and he raced it on the road. How much is he gonna hurt his silly girl? What has he done? No, he has to save her. He will do anything to make things right but he can't lose her. Gathering the last ounce of courage, armaan opened the car door and crawled towards abhira. The view of love of his life lying on the road, drenched in blood made a cold shiver go down his spine. But he kept crawling towards her. Before he could reach abhira's hand, he felt himself losing consciousness. With the faint sound of an ambulance's horn piercing through his ears and the vision of abhira's blood dreched body, finally he passed out.

Meanwhile, in poddar mansion.

Ruhi was pacing here and there in corridor anxiously waiting for armaan and abhira to return. She saw both of them already got into a heated argument right away they got in the car. She was extremely worried. She has wholeheartedly accepted abhira as her little sister and only wanted happiness in her life. Honestly, she was happy that they both are married to same family so that they can compensate for the years which they were supposed to grow up together.

On the other hand, she was disgusted with vidya's behavior nowadays. How can someone be so insensitive? She really wanted to speak up for abhira whenever vidya taunted abhira but abhira stopped her saying that she didn't want to make things worse between vidya and armaan. She could clearly see how much abhira was longing for armaan's love after their marriage. Armaan was behaving like a jerk.She thanked her stars for saving her from armaan but at the same time was furious that her lil sister is stucked with him. It was not like armaan doesn't love abhira,he surely do. But the way he was ruining their marriage just because of vidya's anger was frustrating.

Rohit who just came home found ruhi and was surprised to see her like that. Ruhi told everything to rohit. Even rohit got angry on his mother as at this point, he also felt that her anger is unreasonable. Just then he recieved a call from armaan. He immediately answered and asked "Where are you bhaiya? Please come back with bhabhi. Lets solve this out. You can't vent out on bhabhi like this. We have to keep calm and figure this out...". But suddenly stopped hearing a unfamiliar voice from other side. "Who are you? This is my brother's phone.".. "Sir, we are calling from city hospital. Your brother was just admitted as his car met with an accident. There's another lady with him who I guess is his wife. This number was in emergency contacts. Please come as soon as possible"... The phone almost slipped from his hand. Ruhi panicked seeing rohit's face turning pale. "What is it,rohit? Please tell me. Wasn't it armaan's call?" Rohit was still in shock processing this terrible news. Ruhi started to shake him as her anxiety grew. "For god sake, speak up rohit"...ruhi yelled as she was getting this feeling that something bad might have happened to her sister. Finally, rohit spoke up. "Armaan bhaiya and abhira bhabhi have met with an accident.."

Ruhi felt ground beneath her slipping under her feet. She sat down on the floor with a thud...But rohit who held a liitle grip on himself told ruhi that he is going to hospital. Ruhi also stood up while stumbling a little and told him that she is also coming as she wanna be with abhira. Both of them rushed to hospital while making some phone calls to family members who were out for their own different reasons.

In hospital,

Armasn slowly opens his eyes to find a blank white ceiling above him. He heard the beeping sound of a machine and realized that he was lying on a hospital bed. But where is his abhira? He tried to get up but the pain in his shoulder was making it difficult for him. But he has to find abhira, his silly girl. Finally he got up fighting against the pain and looked around the room. No, abhira was not there. He mercilessly ripped off the IV drip from his hand. Without caring for the sharp pain in his body and faint blood flow flowing from his upper palm, he went out of the room, searching for abhira.

He was screaming her name and was looking for her all over the place like a mad man. Then suddenly a doctor came with two male nurses. "Calm down Mr.Poddar. You can't walk like this. You need rest." , he said. "How can I calm down doctor? Where is my wife? I wanna see her. Is she okay? Please tell me that she is okay..." Tears were falling down from armaan's eyes. Fear of losing his wife, the only person who loved him unconditionally yet whom he took for granted, was evident in his eyes. Nurses tried to calm him down but he was not going to until he sees his wife. Doctor also finally understood that.

Just then rohit and ruhi who arrived to hospital came there and witnessed the nuisance armaan was creating, demanding to see his wife immediately. Rohit came and held armaan. As he saw armaan was only having a injury on his shoulder,minor cut on forehead and some minor injuries, he relaxed a bit. But where is his bhabhi? Is she okay? Ruhi was getting more and more scared about abhira. Both ruhi and rohit asked in unison about abhira.

Then doctor finally spoke up. "Mrs.Poddar is suffering from a severe head injury and heavy blood loss as she was slamed through the windshield of the car, breaking it. Her condition is critical. She immediately needed a surgery and surgery is going on now. But I don't wanna give you false hope, chances for survival is less than 2%. We're doing all what we can as doctors. Lets hope for the best...."

Ruhi went totally numb after hearing this. Rohit was also beyond shock. Armaan who was horrified with the thought of losing abhira found his whole body paralized at the moment. He fell on the floor with a thud. As he slowly turned his head, he found himself infront of operation theater in which abhira's surgery was going on.His heart found his way to abhira but what if her heart stopped beating. No, he can't lose her... "Please be alive , my silly girl. I will do anything to make it up for what I broke.please just be alive...", armaan silently cried staring at the red light on operation theater door.....

To be continued....

So, tell me how was it....

Edited by Sajini235 - 2 days ago
Sajini235 thumbnail
Here is the second part. Hope you will enjoy reading it.
Edited by Sajini235 - 2 days ago
Observer007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice chapter, waiting for the next one!
mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Nice one but update fast this is cliffhanger ending abhira should be fine smiley31

Pinecone thumbnail

Oh gosh. Heartbreaking. Hope Ab is ok

Milalal27 thumbnail

😭 Abhira why y!

His sorrow pain keep it coming👏🏽