BUSH146 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 days ago

Hi everyone! Yes, I’m new here, but I’ve been quietly reading all the fun, drama, and happiness unfolding as a silent readersmiley36. This time, since everyone—including me—seems a bit exhausted, I thought I’d share a short fan fiction story featuring my favorite characters to lift the mood. Hope you all like it!

My story is a continuation of the current episodes. After all the coldness Arman has shown towards Abhira, despite her being innocent, I want to explore what will finally trigger him to return to his loving 'lover boy' self. I want to show how he realizes just how deeply he had hurted his silly girl.

When love turns into pain, and marriage becomes a battle, can broken hearts ever find their way back?"

"Once soulmates, now strangers..."

Abhira tries everything to revive their love, but Arman’s coldness crushes her every time. One evening, she decorates the room, hoping to win back her husband’s heart. For a fleeting moment, he’s mesmerized by her efforts, but that demons face pulls him back. Pushing her away again, Abhira finally breaks, crying, “This is not the marriage I dreamed of. We’re together, but we’re not truly husband and wife.”

Frustrated, Arman snaps, “You want to be my wife? Fine, let’s make it happen now!”—and shoves her onto the bed, leaving her shattered, questioning if the man she loves even exists anymore.

Can love survive when it’s buried under pain?

Did you like the idea? Let me know! I’ll be updating the story soon, so stay tuned. And if you didn’t like it, please don’t throw any flying slippers at me—save them for the real demon who’s made Arman and Abhira’s life a living hell! 😜

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BUSH146 thumbnail

So, should I unleash my creative beast or go back to my lazy bear hibernation? 😴 Your comments and reviews on my trailer are the only things that can shake me out of my lazy mode—so if you really like my idea, don’t be shy; drop those comments please my mutuals ! 😜

Payalshoni thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Eagerly waiting to read something different smiley16

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Look forward to reading

8Lucky88 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yes great idea

Please continue soon

shush22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Really great idea.. please update the story.. please make abhira vengeful in this story.

Edited by shush22 - 11 days ago
Milalal27 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

smiley27 do continue, please tag me

wishing Abhira to be like Maya from Beyhadh smiley42

Edited by Milalal27 - 11 days ago
chavi12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Nice idea plz continue

BUSH146 thumbnail
Posted: 9 days ago

Abhira and Arman were once a perfect couple—the type who could communicate with just a glance, the ones who made the world believe in soulmates. But now, weeks have turned into months, and that bond seems to be unraveling thread by thread. Although they still share the same room, they live in different worlds, separated by silence and pain.

Arman, drowning in his own storm of depression and frustration, has shut himself off. And Abhiraa, the once vibrant and cheerful woman, is slowly wilting under the weight of his coldness. Despite it all, she refuses to let go.

Each day, she wakes up with a sliver of hope, trying everything—cooking his favorite dishes, dancing to his favorite songs, or simply sitting beside him, waiting for a word. But every attempt is met with indifference or silence.
Every time he pushes her away, a piece of her heart shatters. And yet, she picks up the pieces, glues them together, and tries again. But even the strongest hearts have their limits. As days turn into weeks and weeks into months, Abhira begins to feel herself slipping into despair. She’s holding onto the last thread of hope, believing that someday, her Arman will return—the Arman who once cherished her like the most precious gem in his life.

CHAPTER 1 - Lost in Silence

Today , The house buzzed with morning activity—sounds of laughter, clattering dishes, and snippets of conversation filling the air. The morning began with a rush of anticipation for Abhira. Today marked their very first Meeting anniversary—a day that held a special place in both their hearts, especially Arman’s. He had always been vocal about how much their first meeting meant to him, often teasingly recalling how the seemingly gentle Abhira had shattered the mirror of his prized car during their very first encounter.

Wrapped in that happy memory, Abhira woke up with a jolt and felt a flutter of excitement as she saw Arman standing by her bedside, holding a breakfast tray. Her eyes widened in shock and disbelief. Was it real? Could this be happening?
“Good morning, my silly girl ,” Arman said softly, a smile tugging at his lips as he set the tray down. The entire room was filled with soft decorations—balloons, butterflies, and delicate lights—transforming their space into a dreamy haven. His eyes shone with an emotion she hadn’t seen in a long time.

“You… you remember today?” she whispered, her voice breaking with disbelief. “You didn’t forget?”Arman's smile widened, and he nodded. “Biwi Ji, I could forget myself, but never this day. No matter how dark things have been, no matter how lost I’ve felt… this day will always be ours.”
Abhira’s heart swelled with overwhelming joy and tears blurred her vision as she looked at him. She had waited so long for this—to have her Arman back, even if just for a fleeting moment.

“Abhira, I’m so sorry,” he murmured, his gaze softening as he took her hands in his. “Whatever I’ve been going through, I know I’ve made you go through the same, and it’s been excruciating for me. But… I’m back now. Please… forgive me. Let’s start fresh On the day we both met , what do you say?”

Her breath caught in her throat. Could this really be happening? He looked at her with a tenderness that almost seemed foreign now, after all those months of coldness and distance. Slowly, he cleared his throat, his lips twitching into a playful smile.
“Hi… my name is Arman Poddar , I am A succesfull lawyer and a very good husband material ...

Abhira stared at him, her heart pounding with emotions too tangled to name. He was giving her a second chance, a fresh start. She couldn’t hold back any longer. Lunging forward, she wrapped her arms around him, hugging him with all the love and desperation she’d kept locked away for so long.“I missed you so much,” she whispered, tears streaming down her cheeks as she buried her face in his chest. “I thought I’d lost you forever…

“Sorry, My Silly girl, for wasting all our precious moments,” he murmured into her ear, holding her just as tightly. “For ruining everything.”

She sniffed, pulling back slightly, a mischievous glint in her teary eyes. “Well, if we’re starting fresh, I guess I need to smash your face just like I smashed your car’s dashboard mirror that day, huh?”

His eyes widened comically. “Please, no!” he mock-pleaded, shaking his head.

But just as she was about to burst out laughing, everything blurred and faded——and Abhira snapped back to reality.

Her arms were empty, the room dark and silent. There were no balloons, no lights, no Arman with a breakfast tray. She looked to the side, and the other half of the bed was… empty.
The reality of it hit her like a punch to the gutIt was just a dream.
A cruel, beautiful dream that had felt so real it almost hurt to wake up from. For a moment, she simply lay there, staring at the empty space beside her, hope and heartbreak mingling in her chest. He wasn’t back. He hadn’t remembered. He wasn’t in the room, and there was no anniversary surprise.

But as the last fragments of the dream slipped away, she clung to one small sliver of hope. Maybe… maybe he’s in the kitchen, she thought desperately.
Maybe…Ignoring the weight of disappointment pressing down on her chest, she quickly got out of bed and rushed downstairs, still clinging to that tiny flicker of hope.

But when she arrived in the kitchen, her heart shattered again.There was no Arman, No breakfast. Just the regular chaos of their Maddy family bustling around.

“Where’s Khadossman?” she blurted out, heart racing.“Oh, he already left for the office,” Krish replied offhandedly, sipping his coffee.
“Bhaiya Left really early today. Seemed like he had a busy day ahead.”

And just like that, her world fell apart again. Her heart twisted painfully, and she turned away, trying to hide the tears that welled up once more. He left. He hadn’t remembered at all. Their anniversary, their first meeting… it was all just another day for him.Choking back her sobs, Abhia forced herself to walk back to her room, her legs feeling like lead. She closed the door behind her, and only then did she let the tears fall freely. She had tried so hard. She had given it everything, every piece of her heart… and still, she was left standing there, alone.

“Abhira?”A soft voice broke through her grief. She looked up, startled, to see Manisha Chachi—A lady who is always a beacon of hope and a strong supporter of their love story , One of the few in the family who had celebrated their union.—standing by the door. Her gaze was full of concern as she stepped forward, wrapping Abhira in a gentle hug.

“What happened, Cutie?”
“He… he left,” Abhira whispered, her voice breaking.

“Today’s our Meet anniversary, Khadosman had always told me how there 1st meet is close to his heart but due to all the fights between us we were not able to celebrate the 1st one but we had assured each other then we will not forget this one as this sooooo sooo special for both of us , And he… he just went to the office, like it means nothing. Like I mean nothing…”

Tears slipped down her cheeks, and Chachi Sa tightened her hold, rubbing her back soothingly.
“Shh… It’s okay, Abhira. We r here nah beta , Let's celebrate together , Let me call choras gang .... Ok?”

Abhira pulled back, sniffling, and wiped at her tears angrily.

“No please , If this day dosen't means anything to arman , then it dosen't have any effect on me as well .
You know what I’m so tired, Chachi sa. I keep trying to hold on, to reach him, but… but he just keeps slipping away.

Every time I think I’m getting close, he shuts me out again. I don’t know what to do anymore. I feel it will be better if we didn't got married , atleast we both were happy and together , but now i feel so… alone.”

Manisha sighed, cupping Abhira's face gently. “Sweetheart, I know it’s hard. And I know it feels like you’re the only one fighting right now. But marriage isn’t a game of who gives up first. Arman is hurting, more than he lets on, and sometimes that pain makes people push away the very ones they need most.”

“But what about me?” Abhira’s voice was a whisper, raw with pain.
“I’m hurting too… And I just… I want my Silly boy back, It's too much i am asking or hoping , The one who looked at me like I was his whole world.”
Manisha's gaze softened. “And he’s still in there, Abhira. Buried under all that darkness and pain, but he’s still in there. You’re the light that he’s holding onto, even if he can’t see it right now.”
Abhira looked away, uncertainty swirling in her eyes. “But… what if I can’t reach him? What if… if he’s forgotten our love too?" Manisha smiled softly, shaking her head. “A heart can ever forget to beat , You are his beats Beta , He hasn’t forgotten. He’s just… lost. So maybe, if he’s forgotten today, it’s up to you to remind him.”Abhira frowned, confused.

“Remind him?” “Yes. Make today special again,” Manisha suggested gently. “Decorate the room, dress up like you used to. Create the magic you both used to share. Give him a reason to remember what today is about. Show him the love that still burns so brightly between you. And maybe… just maybe, it’ll help him find his way back to you.”Abhira bit her lip, the thought terrifying and thrilling at the same time.

Could she do it? Could she really find the strength to try one last time?Taking a deep breath, she nodded slowly.

“Alright. I’ll do it. One last time.”With that, she turned and began gathering the pieces of herself that had scattered.

And that's it for this partsmiley41
Will surely update part 2 soon which will be mainly on arman triggering and realization
i kept this part lil bit soft and base line of the story so it will be easy to connect for part 2

hope you like it smiley20
Comment down your reviews smiley17

And Also please don't QUOTE your messages as it creates soo much havoc in my notifications , You can reply ... Hope you didn't mind at all as i know you all are super cool mutualssmiley31

Edited by BUSH146 - 9 days ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 days ago

Heartbroken to see Abhiras state .